Athlete on fgfr inhibitors

J4COB

J4COB

Maxilla-let
Joined
May 4, 2026
Posts
201
Reputation
59
I am 15 years old and 173 cm tall, I have already decided that I’m going to take some kind of fgfr inhibitor

I am tough a very active athlete and “elite” which means I can’t take erda for example since it’s very toxic and wouldn’t let me continue to train.

What can I take to still be able to do sports?

IMG 4372
 
Haven’t done much research on it but from what I’ve heard it doesn’t work unless you don’t have enough gh production naturally
It Will work even if you don't have GHD, and it can improve your athlete performance
 

Similar threads

Heaver
Replies
17
Views
111
juastix
juastix
L
Replies
7
Views
72
rsj
rsj
O
Replies
4
Views
59
overformednr
O
eliashnmsnv
Replies
0
Views
46
eliashnmsnv
eliashnmsnv
eliashnmsnv
Replies
0
Views
40
eliashnmsnv
eliashnmsnv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top