Atleast incels are nerds

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Zephir
Atleast incels have above average iq and are good at nerdy shit but I’m so dumb double digit iq. And IM SUB2

Never began

im a incel but not a nerd

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
being good at nerdy shit is legit useless

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Latinolooksmaxxer and NoseProphecy
Khhv but only chance was a 4’10 gook but she cucked me for a fat ginger guy because my incel aura

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and NoseProphecy
Fuck yiu giys u all r mentalcels

@sub5c3l come rep me

Iq is useless. Stop trying to feel good about being unable to get pussy in a ran trhough easy generation

U are just repulsive people

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Atleast you aren’t sub2
I used to think like you man, like im deformed, indian incel tales of thinking trimax will make me chad, over the years you stop caring where i am now

• So Sad
Iq is useless. Stop trying to feel good about being unable to get pussy in a ran trhough easy generation

Why are u so mean I’m not even smart I can’t cope with iq I’m just a. Dumb sub2….

I used to think like you man, like im deformed, indian incel tales of thinking trimax will make me chad, over the years you stop caring where i am now
Just get mse and bimax…

Just get mse and bimax…
More like for me genio + bsso + lefort 3 for facial depth, with implants augmenting everywhere

I used to think oh genio is fine

More like for me genio + bsso + lefort 3 for facial depth, with implants augmenting everywhere

I used to think oh genio is fine
Atleast you see some path….

Cope. Without iq how can incels pay for surgeries ?

• So Sad
Rep me guys muaahahahahahhahaha

Atleast you see some path….
After my surgeries, i still have to jestermaxx for LTB roasties who listen to drake, thats how clown this is people don’t realize

Im LTN all those surgeries wouldnt make me a chad and im avg height, so its way over

• So Sad
After my surgeries, i still have to jestermaxx for LTB roasties who listen to drake, thats how clown this is people don’t realize

Im LTN all those surgeries wouldnt make me a chad and im avg height, so its way over
Yeah but we can rep each other

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe Chad
Statistically, good-looking NT people are more "successful" (from a maslownian perspective) than people with high IQ but subpar appearance

And amongst the same IQ and social class bracket the better looking ppl are the most successful of the group

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and NoseProphecy
Most probably have average iq it's just they spend more time studying than you, or you're below average iq

• WTF
Maybe looksmaxxing was the friends we made all along…

I’m a slut acting sub2 for reps
This is sub 2 yet isnt incel
IMG 6876
IMG 6877

• JFL
Most incels are autistic and mid-low IQ. There aren't a lot of high IQ incels you're just stereotyping.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro and NoseProphecy
no just ugly and unattractive

• +1