Atleast once in your life -this hair

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
I am right now three months away from this length hair. Sometimes my long hair can look so shit but at times it looks insane perfect like a lion . I will first get it to that length then look into perfecting long hair always 24/7 cos I’m rotting now so idc @TsarTsar444 @Unlimited

• +1
Reactions: Unlimited and TsarTsar444
nah

• Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Literally my hair ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Unlimited and BrahminBoss
just have good hair genetics, it's over for thin haircels like me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21736, HarrierDuBois and BrahminBoss
Btw hair pill is legit. Without hair there is no life:

Ramirez slight Norwood here and it fucks him and ofc he’s a bit fatter

CB512BB7 ABE9 4CBA B682 E5FC7807CEED

• +1
Reactions: Unlimited
Dont do it im serious, cut it bro, once it becomes quite long you will be attached to it too much and have this deep rotted aversion to having it every cut, its like a deep ancestral instic of having long hair cut = cucked by the enemy tribe which humiliated men by cutting their long hairs and raping their women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Unlimited and BrahminBoss
STOP SUCKING THIS NIGGAS DICK MAN HOLY FUCK.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt and BrahminBoss
Dont do it im serious, cut it bro, once it becomes quite long you will be attached to it too much and have this deep rotted aversion to having it every cut, its like a deep ancestral instic of having long hair cut = cucked by the enemy tribe which humiliated men by cutting their long hairs and raping their women
I think I’m already at that point

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
I think I’m already at that point
You are in middle, cutting it undercut is still time for that srs. Im just telling you cause that huge instinctual feeling is present, males and females are by nature supposed to have long hair, around shoulder lenght for males and up to lower back for women. Having your hair cut was related to deep mourning, being humiliated and shit, your genes know this, its a sign of domination. Imagine unironically sitting in front of the mirror, the male barber grabs your long hair by the ponytail and cuts it with scissors, it feels extremely haunting just thinking about it, its darwinian domination by another male. But if your hair is short and he just shapes it its good like an undercut

THE PART BELLOW IS WHAT YOU DO WITH LONF HAIR, READ ITS HELPFUL ON WHAT TO EXPECT

And the 2 reasons you may regret long hair (and your hair is similar to mine curly)

-maintenance for wooly/curly hair thats dense is insanely annoying. Giving you an example: you first need to water your hair, this takes over a minute to do if its dense, never measured but its not 10 seconds like with short. After its wet you need to shampoo it, this isn't actually that much longer but still annoying if you didn't properly wet it everywhere and the shampoo doesn't spread well. After this you wash it again with water, again its few times longer then short. Now you need to dry it with towel, you need to do this carefully, not super careful but also not very harshly. And here come the hard annoying af parts. Now you need to apply hair mask or conditioner, if you are curly you need one huge hand scoop of hair mask, and you ned to spread it everywhere on the long hair except the roots cause it will make it oily, so you need to be careful here, and once you are done, you need to wait naked like that in the bathroom for 10 minutes mimum just standing like a moron until you go back in and literally wash it again with water, and then dry with towel AGAIN, jfl. Now you need to finally brush it, depending how frequently you did this it can be super annoying and painful and its always the worst part about curly long hair for me, the pain and pulling, and the time consumption. And when you finish now its time to optionally take 3-4 drops of macadamia oil and spread it everywhere on your hair except the roots again so it gives it healthy shine. You finally done bro. All this work, just the hair alone up to 30-40 minutes of your day, compared to 5 minutes for short hair and much less work, its not actually the time so much as the work for it.

-simply girls not liking it cause its niche-not trendy-not NT. Maybe different for indians but in Balkans im associated with being a narco and drug dealer, had cops stop and ask for my Id few times kekkekek.

• So Sad
Long hair needs more maintenance than a gf

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Screenshot 20230212 200853 Gallery

This is with just shampoo and brush jflll

SmartSelect 20230213 040230 Gallery

This is with hair mask on top. I haven't used macadamia oil yet like this girl told me, will try in future

• Love it
Done already ✔️

• Love it
What is hair mask?
Idk ngl, depends on mask, I literally have 10% clue maybe on them. I just now they work my going inside the hair strands themselves and increasing keratin by alot

• +1
58099c44c8827641c171019bdf0cf023

I want hair this long tbh

• +1
Exactly bro

I am right now three months away from this length hair. Sometimes my long hair can look so shit but at times it looks insane perfect like a lion . I will first get it to that length then look into perfecting long hair always 24/7 cos I’m rotting now so idc @TsarTsar444 @Unlimited

My hair has grown 8 inches but it curls so looks short, ramirezseems to have 14 inches hair in length