Atomic Habits Shorten (Part I) - 4lt

4lt.Real

4lt.Real

Officially Looksminned
Atomic Habits
James Clear

The book emphasizes that small changes in daily habits can lead to significant changes in one's life over time. For those interested in looksmaxing, this means that consistent, small improvements in diet, exercise, skincare, and some other habits can lead to noticeable changes in appearance. :chad:

1. A slight change in your daily habits can guide to a very diffrent destination.

Making 1% seems small at first, but if you do it overtime who knows how many % you will get. The book emphasizes the importance of focusing on small, daily actions and habits to achieve long-term success and personal growth. By making small changes to your habits, you can guide your life in a different direction and become the person you want to be
Example : Mouth breathing as a kid and nose breathing as a kid can change your life destination either as an incel :incel: or a chad :chad:. (JFL OFC)

2. Focus on systems rather than goals to achieve long-term success.
Focusing on systems rather than goals means concentrating on the daily actions and habits that lead to success, rather than just the end result. The main reason to focus on systems is that they are about the processes and daily actions that lead to the results you want, whereas goals are focused on a future state. Goals can be demotivating when not achieved.
Example :

Imagine this is you and your goal is stair 8 for example, Instead of focusing on the goals (stair 8) try focusing on the stair your about to step on (stair 1).
And if you reach your goals (stair 8), just keep walking up the stairs boyo :feelsokman:.

3. How Your Habits Shape Your Identity

There are three layers of behavior change: a change in your outcomes, a change in your processes, or a change in your identity.

The most effective way to change your habits is tou change your identity and theres a 2 layer processes.

1. Outcomes
Outcomes are the results, like being 12% BF, Being atleast 6ft, Getting a gf, you name it.
2. Processes
Processes is what you do, like working out, cutting out sugar, ETC.
3. Identity
The third and deepest layer is changing your identity, Identity is about what you believe. The goal isnt to run a marathon but its to become a runner.
And you want to live up to that identity. Like everytime you workout your an athlete, everytime you code your a coder.

These are only some lessons from the book.
Conclusion
Change your habits to have a better face i guess :feelsautistic:
Thanks for reading :feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: _MVP_, futuregigamogger, AhmadLan and 2 others
dnr dumb fuck

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Good post

• Love it
Reactions: 4lt.Real

TechnoBoss

Zephir​

JoinedAug 4, 2023
Posts1,965
Reputation3,800

Atomic Habits
James Clear
View attachment 2750158

The book emphasizes that small changes in daily habits can lead to significant changes in one's life over time. For those interested in looksmaxing, this means that consistent, small improvements in diet, exercise, skincare, and some other habits can lead to noticeable changes in appearance. :chad:

1. A slight change in your daily habits can guide to a very diffrent destination.
View attachment 2750146

Making 1% seems small at first, but if you do it overtime who knows how many % you will get. The book emphasizes the importance of focusing on small, daily actions and habits to achieve long-term success and personal growth. By making small changes to your habits, you can guide your life in a different direction and become the person you want to be
Example : Mouth breathing as a kid and nose breathing as a kid can change your life destination either as an incel :incel: or a chad :chad:. (JFL OFC)

2. Focus on systems rather than goals to achieve long-term success.
Focusing on systems rather than goals means concentrating on the daily actions and habits that lead to success, rather than just the end result. The main reason to focus on systems is that they are about the processes and daily actions that lead to the results you want, whereas goals are focused on a future state. Goals can be demotivating when not achieved.
Example :
View attachment 2750150
Imagine this is you and your goal is stair 8 for example, Instead of focusing on the goals (stair 8) try focusing on the stair your about to step on (stair 1).
And if you reach your goals (stair 8), just keep walking up the stairs boyo :feelsokman:.

3. How Your Habits Shape Your Identity
View attachment 2750166

There are three layers of behavior change: a change in your outcomes, a change in your processes, or a change in your identity.

The most effective way to change your habits is tou change your identity and theres a 2 layer processes.

1. Outcomes
Outcomes are the results, like being 12% BF, Being atleast 6ft, Getting a gf, you name it.
2. Processes
Processes is what you do, like working out, cutting out sugar, ETC.
3. Identity
The third and deepest layer is changing your identity, Identity is about what you believe. The goal isnt to run a marathon but its to become a runner.
And you want to live up to that identity. Like everytime you workout your an athlete, everytime you code your a coder.

These are only some lessons from the book.
Conclusion
Change your habits to have a better face i guess :feelsautistic:
Thanks for reading :feelsez:
thank you, its a really good book.

• Love it
thank you, its a really good book.
Thank you, how did u find this thread? I think my thread wasn't on the "new thread" section because I got warn, could've get more ppl to read this if it's on there.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
Worthless crapp

Thank you, how did u find this thread? I think my thread wasn't on the "new thread" section because I got warn, could've get more ppl to read this if it's on there.
im just scrolling though the guides searching for gems

• +1