>>ATTENTION<< Many members on this forum endangering their health!

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Not that I care too much; in the end everyone decides for himself what he's gonna do and will pay for that in a good or bad way.
But what I sometimes read on here really makes me question some people's ability to THINK before doing shit. They'll just do what they read somewhere or what other braindead 'brahs' are doing. They'll try any shortsighted approach, hoping it will improve a certain aspect, without thinking about possible (long-term) consequences at all.

For example, some take aromatase inhibitors because they heard or read somewhere it would make them taller and "keep their growth plates open" for longer. They completely neglect the fact that estrogen is essential to men as well as women and neccessary to maintain healthy bone density, IGF-1 levels and erectyle function amongst other things. They think in a 'black-and-white-only' way. "Testosterone = good; estrogen = bad". Horribly wrong. Then someone wonders why he can't get it up anymore or has no drive in general.

Another example is people taking SARMs because they think they're safer than steroids (which btw have been around for over eight decades and thus been studied for way longer). And then they kill their own androgen production, are tired and lethargic all day and have no appetite.

Others smash themselves in the face on purpose and call it "bonesmashing". You don't need to be high IQ to know how dumb that is.

There are many more examples but I don't wanna make this thread too long. All I want is SERIOUSLY encourage all of you reading this right now to THINK before doing things. You don't know shit about how the human body works, no matter how many Astro Sky YouTube vids you've seen (lol) or how many scientific studies you've read. And that's fine. Just leave that part to the ones that actually know something and don't be afraid to ask those for advise before deciding to microfracture your zygomatic bones. Looks are very important in life but they are worthless without health. True attractiveness and health actually go hand in hand imo and it makes no sense whatsoever to sacrifice one for the other.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AdamLanza, Newguyaround, Ritalincel and 21 others
nice thread nigga

Actually read it all and i agree. to many easily influenced kids here.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, TheChosenChad and Deleted member 1560
True attractiveness and health actually go hand in hand imo and it makes no sense whatsoever to sacrifice one for the other.
Tell that to a roider.

Jfl if you believe everything on the internet

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
That's why I get all my advice from Doctor Tony

Another example is the autistic obsession with eating high saturated fat diet because muh high T. When it's been proven over decades to cause heart disease

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and TheChosenChad
Agree with everything but this,
Others smash themselves in the face on purpose and call it "bonesmashing". You don't need to be high IQ to know how dumb that is.
Even though it may sound autistic hitting yourself in the face on purpose, it still works and is a legit way to grow bone quickly, however you can still end up being assymetrical if you're not doing it properly. It's basic science and bonesmashing was known for years before AstroSky even made videos about it.

Agree with everything but this,

Even though it may sound autistic hitting yourself in the face on purpose, it still works and is a legit way to grow bone quickly, however you can still end up being assymetrical if you're not doing it properly. It's basic science and bonesmashing was known for years before AstroSky even made videos about it.
1F20B4F8 6E15 4F97 AA26 CA0FFA3D07BD
DA91F045 C386 4B68 B86D 353CC9F0CF0D
14E30C58 AB11 4582 BDBD 35F6A7660DE2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Hector, TheChosenChad and 3 others
Strongly agree on the white and black thinking part

Just realized that this is an actual autism trait - JFL

Last edited:
That sums it up pretty well. I don't even bother trying to tell them with the sarms and bonesmashing at this point. I think short term solo sarm use can be ok but I would never recommend it, there are much better options.

Legit thread

stay natty guys, it's not worth it risking your health for MAYBE a few inches (if it works lol)

• JFL
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
9/10 ppl claiming they're gonna use shit like that are just larping I feel like

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, JustTrynaGrow and SikKunt
Yeahh, I’m still getting mod lefort 3. Looks>health

Better than dying as an incel tier in looks and doing nothing jfl

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, turkproducer, JustTrynaGrow and 1 other person
Not that I care too much; in the end everyone decides for himself what he's gonna do and will pay for that in a good or bad way.
But what I sometimes read on here really makes me question some people's ability to THINK before doing shit. They'll just do what they read somewhere or what other braindead 'brahs' are doing. They'll try any shortsighted approach, hoping it will improve a certain aspect, without thinking about possible (long-term) consequences at all.

For example, some take aromatase inhibitors because they heard or read somewhere it would make them taller and "keep their growth plates open" for longer. They completely neglect the fact that estrogen is essential to men as well as women and neccessary to maintain healthy bone density, IGF-1 levels and erectyle function amongst other things. They think in a 'black-and-white-only' way. "Testosterone = good; estrogen = bad". Horribly wrong. Then someone wonders why he can't get it up anymore or has no drive in general.

Another example is people taking SARMs because they think they're safer than steroids (which btw have been around for over eight decades and thus been studied for way longer). And then they kill their own androgen production, are tired and lethargic all day and have no appetite.

There are many more examples but I don't wanna make this thread too long. All I want is SERIOUSLY encourage all of you reading this right now to THINK before doing things. You don't know shit about how the human body works, no matter how many Astro Sky YouTube vids you've seen (lol) or how many scientific studies you've read. And that's fine. Just leave that part to the ones that actually know something and don't be afraid to ask those for advise before deciding to microfracture your zygomatic bones. Looks are very important in life but they are worthless without health. True attractiveness and health actually go hand in hand imo and it makes no sense whatsoever to sacrifice one for the other.
No softmax for height

Brb hard mewing after lefort surgery to increase forward growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, JustTrynaGrow, Loko88 and 1 other person
Tell that to a roider.
Just ask yourself why most women would prefer a Chico over a shredded 300 lbs bodybuilder. Humans (and all other beings) usually are attracted to balance and harmony, not extremes. Why? Because evolutionary speaking it's a sign of health and good health increases chances of survival and healthy offspring.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and TheChosenChad
I took roids for 3 months and I wish I never had. My hair was never the same, got thinner and remained that way forever.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mr manlet
No softmax for height
Instead of blindly using prescription drugs, why not working on the root cause of excess estrogen so things like aromatase inhibitors become unneccessary? Helping the body stay balanced (also hormonally) so growth plates don't fuse prematurely? And if one still wants to go the hard route, using these drugs in a reasonable way. I'm neither for or against anything, that would just be 'black and white' as well. It's all about balance and extreme approaches (like heavy dosages) usually disturb this balance and create problems somewhere else.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and TheChosenChad
better than being incel

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Instead of blindly using prescription drugs, why not working on the root cause of excess estrogen so things like aromatase inhibitors become unneccessary? Helping the body stay balanced (also hormonally) so growth plates don't fuse prematurely? And if one still wants to go the hard route, using these drugs in a reasonable way. I'm neither for or against anything, that would just be 'black and white' as well. It's all about balance and extreme approaches (like heavy dosages) usually disturb this balance and create problems somewhere else.
Getting my E AND T levels checked in october . What do you mean by root cause of estrogen?

I took roids for 3 months and I wish I never had. My hair was never the same, got thinner and remained that way forever.
Pm me, I mightbe able to help.

Who cares if it's dangerous. I will become chad or die trying

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and her
@JustTrynaGrow XD

Getting my E AND T levels checked in october . What do you mean by root cause of estrogen?
"Route cause of EXCESS estrogen". 'Excess' is the bad guy not anything by itself.

I mean the whole theory behind using AIs for growing taller is preventing growth plates from fusing prematurely - which might happen when there is an EXCESS of estrogen. This excess has a root cause which should be adressed so using AIs (which is just treating the symptom) will not be neccessary.

"Route cause of EXCESS estrogen". 'Excess' is the bad guy not anything by itself.

I mean the whole theory behind using AIs for growing taller is preventing growth plates from fusing prematurely - which might happen when there is an EXCESS of estrogen. This excess has a root cause which should be adressed so using AIs (which is just treating the symptom) will not be neccessary.
Why wpuld o even have excess estrogen? Im not drinking soy milk lol

Bruh your choking on blue pills
It really is chad or death

• So Sad
Reactions: Mr manlet
Haven't talked about you or anyone in particular. My point was if root causes are adressed and overall balance is maintained, a lot of "hard maxes" become unneccessary. (Quoting YOU: "no softmax for height")

Just ask yourself why most women would prefer a Chico over a shredded 300 lbs bodybuilder. Humans (and all other beings) usually are attracted to balance and harmony, not extremes. Why? Because evolutionary speaking it's a sign of health and good health increases chances of survival and healthy offspring.
Sure too much is too much but I will always be attracted to a hourglass figure much like a women would to a V taper. Comparing a high tier male model to a common powerlifter is cope.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Haven't talked about you or anyone in particular. My point was if root causes are adressed and overall balance is maintained, a lot of "hard maxes" become unneccessary. (Quoting YOU: "no softmax for height")

I agree on the AI part
Still gotta produce high IGF1 though!

Better than dying as an incel tier in looks and doing nothing jfl
"Doing nothing" was not the point of my thread. But THINKING before doing possibly not so clever things would be a good idea sometimes.
Sure too much is too much but I will always be attracted to a hourglass figure much like a women would to a V taper. Comparing a high tier male model to a common powerlifter is cope.
Just replace Chico with any athletic and fit guy and what you're saying doesn't contradict what I said.

Last edited:
You are risking everything you do, everything is dangerous and potentially harmful; is the constant will to power acting, whatever

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
Another example is the autistic obsession with eating high saturated fat diet because muh high T. When it's been proven over decades to cause heart disease
I fell for the meme and was doing this for months where I was eating 400g of beef per day.
Took a blood test last week and I kid you not my LDL was 1.5x higher than the upper end of the normal range