This forum Is the Ward and i Lost my mental health due to it

yeah this forum is so unhealthy. but we will never be able to leave unfortunately.

i tried to migrate to reddit and my threads got 1% as many replies as here, and any of the replies there were bluepilled soycucks.

so basically, its over.

That's the only reason I am occasionally active here. Reddit is too extreme. It is filled with either male feminist soyboy cucks, or total nerds that are professional coomers in their spare off-work time, or totally delusional midwits.

There are very few places you can go to where it's balanced. And not balanced for the sake of being balanced. Balanced because life is nuanced. Most places are tribal and people say stuff to get reacts, upvotes, likes and overall fit in.

At least this place doesn't cancel you. But with that comes at the sacrifice of shit-posters, doomers and incel virgin women hating morons overtaking the place.

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
I'm slowly reassembling the Pieces together.... But man what i've been through since joining. At First the memes sound funny and you think you discovered some hot shit, but now as i'm fully detoxed from blackpill extremism i realize how Rotten you are

First of all you base all your Life around girls, mogging, sex. While this Is only a very small part of Life and only for a short time span, as you don't mog shit After 30 yo. Then what? What do you Plan to do with the rest of your Life? Don't you have any other hobbies??

Second point, you think everything can be explained in a scientific methodical way. Social sciences are never measureable. There are surely some patterns, some attractive traits, but you cannot pretend to know how the world works from those elements. The world Is comprised of a Wide Array of people all with different cultures, ambitions, social circles, hobbies and interests. All your simplifications don't hold value in the real world. "Oh, that guy Is Just a MTN therefore She cheats on him and Is in a dead bedroom, he must also be Rich". You completely ignore the emotional and personality compatibility part.

Third and last point, you're guilty of the very same behaviour you accuse women to have, judging heavily other people based on looks and also trying to achieve a High body count, whereas the girl must be Virgin to prove moral integrity.

In other words, you suffer from psychiatric problems, i used to suffer from It as well. Don't be ashamed to seek help before it's too late.
Keep copemaxxing buddy boyo, if i see you with any girl im gonna cuck you hard with my gigamogger dark triad genes (OwO)

Keep copemaxxing buddy boyo, if i see you with any girl im gonna cuck you hard with my gigamogger dark triad genes (OwO)

'Buddy boyo'.

That lingo is from Lookism.

You're either a Millennial in his late 20s, early 30s or mid 30s.

Or you're a mid 20s Zoomer that started on Lookism very young.

Which one is it?

Last edited:
'Buddy boyo'.

That lingo is from Lookism.

You're either a Millennial in his 20s, early 30s or mid 30s.

Or you're a mid 20s Zoomer that started on Lookism very young.

Which one is it?
Im 17 and i have seen your deformed pajeet face, you have facial dysmorphia and can't accept the fact that it's brutally over for you

Im 17 and i have seen your deformed pajeet face, you have facial dysmorphia and can't accept the fact that it's brutally over for you

I absolutely mog you to stupid shit you retarded pathetic 28 year old incel.

Nobody here uses the term 'buddy boyo'. You are NOT 17. You would had to have joined Lookism in 2020, at the age of 14 or even 13.

LOL, you're on your burner/alt account trolling as usual you characterless, anonymous, loser that can't face his reality.

3766767 71528252

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and MoggerM
I absolutely mog you to stupid shit you retarded pathetic 28 year old incel.

Nobody here uses the term 'buddy boyo'. You are NOT 17. You would had to have joined Lookism in 2020, at the age of 14 or even 13.

LOL, you're on your burner/alt account trolling as usual you characterless, anonymous, loser that can't face his reality.

View attachment 3210951

View attachment 3210959
Is this where we have UwU sex bhai?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
How can you use this forum to become NT??

If anything the opposite will happen.

Also if you're born a sperg, nothing you can do will make you NT

You can mitigate it by moving location and drugs, but you'll never truly be NT.
drugs have been doing nicely