attention span

cobicado901

cobicado901

Taylor Hill's ex | 🇵🇹
Joined
Apr 1, 2024
Posts
11,202
Reputation
31,378
is cooked. And tomorrow I have to put in 12 hours of deep work. 12 hours. Fuck me man. Need to lock in.

A year ago it was chill.. but these days it’s impossible to spend a day relaxing and consuming short-form content and then just lock in the next day. It feels like the hardest thing in the world for no reason

I hate Tuesdays how do you even cope with this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dunkelprinz and Fragments
i fucking hate u guys
 
  • +1
Reactions: Fragments
i fucking hate u guys
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN
 
is cooked. And tomorrow I have to put in 12 hours of deep work. 12 hours. Fuck me man. Need to lock in.

A year ago it was chill.. but these days it’s impossible to spend a day relaxing and consuming short-form content and then just lock in the next day. It feels like the hardest thing in the world for no reason

I hate Tuesdays how do you even cope with this
Try watching more long form content, its been helping me with my focus, also stop fucking bed rotting on your phone all day, its not gonna do anything good for u
 
is cooked. And tomorrow I have to put in 12 hours of deep work. 12 hours. Fuck me man. Need to lock in.

A year ago it was chill.. but these days it’s impossible to spend a day relaxing and consuming short-form content and then just lock in the next day. It feels like the hardest thing in the world for no reason

I hate Tuesdays how do you even cope with this
How I feel on Monday
D6b142d37d8e774d06ab1beaad907979

how I feel on Tuesday
760bc7cae4374baa3c0b0cfa15d7a77f

@Clqs :FeelsWeirdMan:
 

Similar threads

voxza
Replies
2
Views
39
voxza
voxza
tension
Replies
11
Views
84
tension
tension
D
Replies
1
Views
41
slow
slow
RichLTN
Replies
0
Views
17
RichLTN
RichLTN
hopelessface14
Replies
8
Views
47
mullatobonemasher
mullatobonemasher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top