ATTENTION TO EAST ASIANS, WHITES, JEWS AND US INDIANS (.ORG MENSA GC)

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
i need your guys help with statusmaxxing, I got an EXTENSIVE plan i've been working on and adding to for years.

I'll pay you and share tips, i've been in the industry for half a decade.

but besides that I also want to make a .org MENSA type group, if all of our IQ's work together, we'll be unstoppable. (Jew Style)

tagging high IQ users/high IQ races: @thecel @lutte @Chadlite Rutherford @Copeful @TraumatisedOgre @LondonVillie @WadlowMaxxing @ArvidGustavsson @SubhumanCurrycel @Bitch @thinwhiteduke @thinwhiteduke @Chadeep @john2 @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Gazzamogga @RealLooksmaxxer @Latebloomer10 @looksmax.me @GigaChang @IwantToLooksMaxx @CasualFapper

lmk if y'all wanna join

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: amorfati, WadlowMaxxing, lutte and 8 others
idk what this is about but im always down to help a bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
idk what this is about but im always down to help a bro
mostly just putting our IQ's to use, I'll contribute and share moneymaxxing/statusmaxxing methods, I just need some high IQ people to refine my ideas/plans so we can all use em

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12330 and Deleted member 13197
I’ll join this plan if the group chat is on looksmax and if there are at least 6 members in on this

• +1
What industry are you even talking about?

• +1
mostly just putting our IQ's to use, I'll contribute and share moneymaxxing/statusmaxxing methods, I just need some high IQ people to refine my ideas/plans so we can all use em
You need to make this private. Anyone who lurks here will steal your ideas.

• +1
You need to make this private. Anyone who lurks here will steal your ideas.
Ye, as to why I want to make a GC instead

• +1
Reactions: john2
@changcel

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
Sounds interesting :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6403
PM me. High IQ without an agenda.

• Love it
I got 95% in science, and i got IQ 140 in 123test.com jfl,

I want to join!!!!

I’ll partake

• Love it
I used to be in Mensa when I lived at home, and my mum made a big deal of it telling her friends and shit.

Don't know exactly what you're trying to do in this group, but you didn't tag me so guess I don't make the cut

• Woah
I used to be in Mensa when I lived at home, and my mum made a big deal of it telling her friends and shit.

Don't know exactly what you're trying to do in this group, but you didn't tag me so guess I don't make the cut
Mirin, are you curry?

Mirin, are you curry?
Half Colombian, half pashtun/Punjabi mix so yeah can say I'm curry...

Oh yeah it was my mum making a big deal of it and she's not curry. Guess cos most Colombians are low IQ AF, basically prob same as rice and curries, but little bit above BBC's

Last edited:
  • +1
I'll be down to help, PM me

• Love it
i need your guys help with statusmaxxing, I got an EXTENSIVE plan i've been working on and adding to for years.

but besides that I also want to make a .org MENSA type group, if all of our IQ's work together, we'll be unstoppable. (Jew Style)

tagging high IQ users/high IQ races: @thecel @lutte @Chadlite Rutherford @Copeful @TraumatisedOgre @LondonVillie @WadlowMaxxing @ArvidGustavsson @SubhumanCurrycel @Bitch @thinwhiteduke @thinwhiteduke @Chadeep @john2 @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Gazzamogga @RealLooksmaxxer @Latebloomer10 @looksmax.me @GigaChang @IwantToLooksMaxx @CasualFapper

lmk if y'all wanna join
Yeah add me I want money (srs)

lmk if y'all wanna
my iq is high af tested by mensa where do i start

Will join, sounds interesting bro