Attention to younglet about heightcopers.

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Lefort 3 candidate
Aromatase inhibitors :forcedsmile:
(e.g., Tamoxifen) are primarily used to treat breast cancer. As you note, they lower estrogen levels and lower estrogen levels theoretically could delay closure of bone growth plates, thus giving one more time to grow. A few studies have been done to test this, but not many. The results so far show that they may improve short term growth (i.e, give you a temporary growth spurt) but don’t seem to actually affect final adult height (Aromatase inhibitors for short stature in male children and adolescents) :forcedsmile:

HGH / Mk677 copers :forcedsmile:

Growth hormone therapy should ideally be initiated in early childhood, for optimal efficacy. Once the growth plates have closed at the end of puberty, it will not increase height at all, though it may affect bone growth adversely in other parts of the body like the jaws and hands. A large study comparing short children treated with daily GH injections for 5 years (starting before age 12) to those not treated showed an average increase of approximately 4 to 6 cm (1.5 - 2 inches).

In 2011, the estimated cost of growth hormone therapy in Europe was approximately €20,000 per year of treatment, which corresponds to approximately €27,000 per centimeter gained; corresponding costs of treatment in the United States are likely to exceed $100,000 per inch.

Bottom line - it does require a prescription, it would be too little, too late, would likely add either nothing or a fraction of an inch, and would be super expensive. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Conclusion :

If you are that short to the point where you need HGH to increase your height at 12-13. It's over. You must be absurdly short like at that age to even know about HGH. And GH can save you 1-2 inch max which still make you Manlet :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: it's over :feelswhy:

If you are 14-16 or more it's already too late since most people reach tanner 5 at 15.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Yeah younglet here think "I'm gonna start Injecting HGH at 15! 6' Garuntee :feelsuhh:"

While people injecting at 12 only gain few cm :feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Marsiere214, Deleted member 13588 and 10 others
Bone smashing top skull = +1 inch

Jelqing neck = +2 inches

Keep coping op

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽., jabaduk and 22 others
Shut Up Greycel My Results Speak For Themselves

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Hueless, Marsiere214 and 2 others
:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Lux
you can get legit hgh for cheaper from many reliable online sources. And you are straight up retarded if you think using ai + hgh while your plates are still open won't make a difference.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Marsiere214, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
you can get legit hgh for cheaper from many reliable online sources. And you are straight up retarded if you think using ai + hgh while your plates are still open won't make a difference.

Are you too stupid to read?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and PubertyMaxxer
even if gh is really useless, I still feel better since I know i have done everything possible.

but onto ur claims, “GH injections for 5 years (starting before age 12) to those not treated showed an average increase of approximately 4 to 6 cm (1.5 - 2 inches).”
These numbers usually come from measurements in the increase of linear growth pre-puberty. Its hard to measure growth by gh during puberty because the growth is no longer linear and more unpredictable. Most researchers agree that in theory gh given to pubescent teens would increase height more than prepubertal administration.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 13588, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
(e.g., Tamoxifen) are primarily used to treat breast cancer. As you note, they lower estrogen levels and lower estrogen levels theoretically could delay closure of bone growth plates, thus giving one more time to grow. A few studies have been done to test this, but not many. The results so far show that they may improve short term growth (i.e, give you a temporary growth spurt) but don’t seem to actually affect final adult height (Aromatase inhibitors for short stature in male children and adolescents) :forcedsmile:

Growth hormone therapy should ideally be initiated in early childhood, for optimal efficacy. Once the growth plates have closed at the end of puberty, it will not increase height at all, though it may affect bone growth adversely in other parts of the body like the jaws and hands. A large study comparing short children treated with daily GH injections for 5 years (starting before age 12) to those not treated showed an average increase of approximately 4 to 6 cm (1.5 - 2 inches).

In 2011, the estimated cost of growth hormone therapy in Europe was approximately €20,000 per year of treatment, which corresponds to approximately €27,000 per centimeter gained; corresponding costs of treatment in the United States are likely to exceed $100,000 per inch.

Bottom line - it does require a prescription, it would be too little, too late, would likely add either nothing or a fraction of an inch, and would be super expensive. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Conclusion :

If you are that short to the point where you need HGH to increase your height at 12-13. It's over. You must be absurdly short like at that age to even know about HGH. And GH can save you 1-2 inch max which still make you Manlet :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: it's over :feelswhy:

If you are 14-16 or more it's already too late since most people reach tanner 5 at 15.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Yeah younglet here think "I'm gonna start Injecting HGH at 15! 6' Garuntee :feelsuhh:"

tamoxifen isnt a fucking AI retard. its a serm, they function differently. goes to show the quality of this post.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6128, .👽. and 4 others

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 12669
tamoxifen isnt a fucking AI retard. its a serm, they function differently. goes to show the quality of this post.

Who care? Do you think people on this site will care if tamoxifen is AI or no? :lul:
Not a main point of topic

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and PubertyMaxxer
Agree 👍

i am the Best example of this. I wish i invested the absurd amounts of € spent on 4IU/day Genotropin and 12.5mg E2D Aromasin in Pennystocks instead so id at least have chance of obtaining LL, which is the only real heightmaxx.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, oldcelloser, AtlasTH and 2 others
post sources

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Lux and PubertyMaxxer
check out boston loyds forum
can u just send me an hgh source from there
will research and try it if its legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588

Conclusion :

AtlasTH, you are a destroyer of dreams and copes... :ROFLMAO::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Bone smashing top skull = +1 inch

Jelqing neck = +2 inches
LOL :ROFLMAO:

How hard does one have to smash to see results? Axe smashing?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214