attracting foids is much easier after surgerymaxxing, the ascension is REAL

6foot3Mediterranean

6foot3Mediterranean

Iron
this is an experiment I did last year which I would like to share for LIFEFUEL reasons, began to use Tinder gold in EU to check how well I'd do there since at the time I was going to Germany and some slavic countries during the summer, that being said I can assure that in Germany and Russia it went extremely well whereas England and Ireland it was a disaster, I used to think irish girls looked good for some reason but holy shit, british and irish foids are so fucking ugly, they overdo makeup and end up looking like clowns

anyway, matched with many german and slav girls, felt like they're way more receptive and attractive than UK and US foids who are 2/10 and demand for a 6'4 chico looking motherfucker, obnoxiously hypergamic bitches

out of all the matches and texting with intense sexual tension, nudes that drove me crazy enough to buy a ticket to EU the next day and half of the matches not replying back, I successfully ended up dating 9 girls, 5 were german and the rest slavic, they all spoke good english, there were some really hot ones I matched with but couldn't evolve the dialogue further due to language barrier issues

I won't detail about how it went with every single one of them because nobody would fucking read the whole bible I would have written, it'd be better to make a video for further details because I think it's worth it however I definitely don't want people who know me personally watching this kind of blackpilled shit

here are a few examples of the likes I received, hit the 999 likes mark within a week, definitely not bad for someone with tinder pics being only selfies instead of me in a lamborghini seat and who barely had 50 likes after a whole month of active account 5 years ago

irish ones definitely don't look as good lmao, they all look like SJWs, not my type

this is the kind of pheno I was going for so needless to say I dated her too, she was quite friendly unlike murican and british girls, went to a few parties with her in St. Ptbg, one of the hottest and chillest girl I ever went out with, guess it's not a problem to show her face because well there are 93293192391 copies of her all over Europe and we arent in touch anymore

It's the cons of doing trips with benefits, you meet people, you hang out with them, get laid and then never talk again after a few weeks, sometimes even unfollow each other because many of them get into LTR later and probably don't want to be associated with you anymore lmao

well, not all of them...

huge gymcelling blackpill
l

posting selfies with frauded angles gives you instant reactions

women are naturally blackpilled about looks, brootal, complimented my NOSTRILS JFL :lul: (I had a rhino)

Anyway, I did enjoy it a whole fucking lot, about my ascension, it took me 3 surgeries which I will detail better in a next thread, don't mind me not posting pics because the last thing I want is people who know me personally realizing I did cosmetic surgeries lmao I'm not NT enough :feelswah:
It brought me to a point where I don't really care about how I look in a selfie anymore, I'm not conscious about my failos because the exaggerated ones have been totally fixed so I can say it was worth it

If you are below average-looking like I was before and NOT subhuman then the right surgery will do you great, just do your research and go for it
However I can say that being blackpilled makes you kind of numb to stimulations so even after dating girls I would have never been able to pull prior to ascension I'm still not NT and I will always live like someone who needed surgeries to ascend instead of being born naturally as a chad, I know I was invisible to them back then and they just agreed to go out with me because I got to the point of knowing what was wrong and decided to fix what I could, it's like playing a game as a kid with utter excitment and then playing the same game after you're an adult and knowing how the game works almost like someone who developed it, you know the rules, it might be fun but not as for someone who just plays it carelessly i.e the naturally born Chad.

Moreover I can say that the only significant way for ascension is surgery, yeah I obviously workout but would I be able to pull such matches just by looking ripped? I doubt
My before/after looks very similar to this
If realistically improving jaw/maxilla, nose and eyes don't level you up by at least 2 PSL, then I don't know what else does
270486_1_En_57_Fig10_HTML.gif

TL DR: Surgerymaxxing is worth it, irish girls are ugly as hell, dating game in slavic countries is easy if you look reasonably good, way easier than in america, you'll be blackpilled forever even after looking better but dont rope though
, life is not just fucking foids aimlessly

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ExtraBones, Blackgymmax and 19 others
Thanks for the motivation as someone who gets 3 matches a day this is motivation af to surgerymax and escape this purgatory

• +1
Reactions: PunishedDollcel and Deleted member 19766
don't mind me not posting pics because the last thing I want is people who know me personally realizing I did cosmetic surgeries

Good post, and glad you're doing well.
And totally agree on irish girls being ugly JFL

But didn't your friends & family notice the rhino? Its pretty hard to hide if you make significant changes
I'm assuming yours was very minor?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, gymmaxedhorse, 6foot3Mediterranean and 1 other person
Seeing your DMs woke me the fuck up goddamn

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean and Deleted member 22126
the blackpill can either destroy or enlighten you

you had short face syndrome?

What do you look like

Thanks for the motivation as someone who gets 3 matches a day this is motivation af to surgerymax and escape this purgatory
Lmao that reminds me of using tinder for the first time, probably got 2 likes in the whole day, wanted to rope so much, I was probably 18 and not blackpilled enough, was coping hard thinking that there was a glitch in the app LOL :lul:

Save money and fix what you can fix with realistic expectations

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Good post, and glad you're doing well.
And totally agree on irish girls being ugly JFL

But didn't your friends & family notice the rhino? Its pretty hard to hide if you make significant changes
I'm assuming yours was very minor?
Thanks man, oh yeah they are lmao can't deal with the tons of makeup

I had a nose bump and my nostrils were mildly asymmetrical therefore the doc offered me to undergo rhino along with the Ortho surgery which was a great deal, so the changes were subtle but subtle enough to make my face way more harmonic

The only people who got to know about it are close family members only and they actually supported me on this decision

But it's funny because I finished high school 7 years ago and met some old high school friends this year, obviously they commented about how different I looked and were wondering what it was, I said it was just hitting puberty and working out JFL :lul:
Same goes for distant relatives

It was easy because I didn't post selfies on social media prior to the surgeries so they don't have pictures of me to use as comparison

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Seeing your DMs woke me the fuck up goddamn
the biggest blackpills comes from them :feelswhy:

this one was extremely thirsty though and it's funny because it's a church girl lmao, all it took was a post workout picture with a frauding angle and boom she went crazy, ended up not meeting her because I couldn't go to Ireland at the time

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and khvirgin
the biggest blackpills comes from them :feelswhy:
View attachment 1931166
this one was extremely thirsty though and it's funny because it's a church girl lmao, all it took was a post workout picture with a frauding angle and boom she went crazy, ended up not meeting her because I couldn't go to Ireland at the time
it's crazy how women think rough sex it's kinky and "not vanilla" when literally 100% of the women like it
it's like those saying "I like to travel:p"
yeah no shit you whore, I like to stay at home for the rest of my life

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and 6foot3Mediterranean
it's crazy how women think rough sex it's kinky and "not vanilla" when literally 100% of the women like it
it's like those saying "I like to travel:p"
yeah no shit you whore, I like to stay at home for the rest of my life
men are the romantic gender

i've never met a girl that wasn't into rough sex and being degraded. its the standard for women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, gymmaxedhorse, litaz and 2 others
Brag thread

• So Sad
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean
yo congrats i’m happy for you, insane ascension

I love the screenshots of dms

do you have more to share? Also how many ig followers do you have?

Did you put your ig on your tinder bio

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
I hope and pray that fixing my lips, nose, and ears will ascend me.

TL DR Just go to Russia

I hope op wasnt swiping im Russia to prove a point where its 1 billion times easier

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Yea lol the average match rate in slavic countries is like 25% for any white guy ON AVERAGE LEL
where did you find this stat
but yeah muh muh surgery looksmaxxed bla bla bla just buy a ticket to st. peterburgh and get laid with stacies lol

• WTF
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Looksmaxxing/ surgery macmxxing only works for white guys dosnt work if your ethnic

What surgeries did you get

Can you dm me ascension pics