Attracting introverted and socially anxious girls?

G

GlamGuru

Iron
I have an aura about me that attracts certain type of girls, and my face and physique is not bad either. I tend to attract girls that are introverted, and shy in nature, and anxious, also not to mention some of them admitted to having BPD. Their main thing is giving signs, signals, and hints to lead me on, and expect me to read their mind. A lot of times, when dealing with these types, I can get a bit deluded, because they play mind games a lot, and it's hard for me to sometimes distinguish if it's just my imagination or if they actually like me, until this honeymoon infatuation phase gets so deep that it's becoming apparent and obvious. Example is when I'm approaching them or get near them, they fumble, become nervous, fix their hair, and just very self conscious actions, their tone of voice change, lots of stares and glances, possessiveness, and I hate to admit it but I am the same too... Maybe that's why I attract them?

Anyone else here relates?

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
it's because your ugly

ugly men get girls with poor social skills

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, i_love_roosters, PseduoAryan and 5 others
it's because your ugly

ugly men get girls with poor social skills
Maybe, but there's this girl with like 7-8/10 face that's attracted to me at work. Also, my social skills aren't great either, I'm quiet 99% of the time, like a literal robot. If I was ugly, I doubt this girl would like me, she looks like a model.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Maybe, but there's this girl with like 7-8/10 face that's attracted to me at work. Also, my social skills aren't great either, I'm quiet 99% of the time, like a literal robot. If I was ugly, I doubt this girl would like me, she looks like a model.
well I did date this while I looked like this

oofy doofy is law

take the offy doofy pill :p:bluepill:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, BeanletMogger, sub5c3l and 2 others
so can you explain? Why do socially anxious girl go for ugly men?
Especially the socially anxious + pretty, most men treat them good, they can go and choose whoever they want, why would they want someone ugly?
it depends

socially absent girls just dont know what they can get

or they just straight up have shit taste

she wasnt really that bad socially just hungout with trannies and autist she was gay or something

I did approach her first though

not saying this blue pilled shit because I guinuenly belive it to be marginally excepted

but because there is just exceptions

everything has a little bit of luck to it

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I have an aura about me that attracts certain type of girls, and my face and physique is not bad either. I tend to attract girls that are introverted, and shy in nature, and anxious, also not to mention some of them admitted to having BPD. Their main thing is giving signs, signals, and hints to lead me on, and expect me to read their mind. A lot of times, when dealing with these types, I can get a bit deluded, because they play mind games a lot, and it's hard for me to sometimes distinguish if it's just my imagination or if they actually like me, until this honeymoon infatuation phase gets so deep that it's becoming apparent and obvious. Example is when I'm approaching them or get near them, they fumble, become nervous, fix their hair, and just very self conscious actions, their tone of voice change, lots of stares and glances, possessiveness, and I hate to admit it but I am the same too... Maybe that's why I attract them?

Anyone else here relates?
I want your power as I cannot deal with extroverted girls or those girls that go to parties and have mental disorders.
The part about not knowing if they like you or not is real, and sometimes I feel like they're lying.

cause they bet you'll have more patience with their social ineptness and mental breakdowns due to your (apparental) scarcity mindset

• Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I want your power as I cannot deal with extroverted girls or those girls that go to parties and have mental disorders.
The part about not knowing if they like you or not is real, and sometimes I feel like they're lying.
be the quiet but strong silent type. they're into those types, with confidence. looks is most important but i think these introverted girls weigh in personality a lot as well.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
be the quiet but strong silent type. they're into those types, with confidence. looks is most important but i think these introverted girls weigh in personality a lot as well.
Yes because I'm boring and if I talk to a boring girl it's over (she friendzoned me) she choosed a better partner.

cause they bet you'll have more patience with their social ineptness and mental breakdowns due to your (apparental) scarcity mindset
yeah, there was this nurse (married btw) that took advantage of me because she knew i was horny about her body and was attracted to her. she kept me around to use me for attention supply to boost her ego or self esteem, and when i get angry that she mistreats me, and threaten to leave, she starts panicking and won't let me leave (her abandonment issues also flared up and kept asking if i would ever move out of the country to live elsewhere and she would like to know), and starts to breakdown and then she also got posesssive that i talked to my family doctor (who's also a woman and is young) and asked me multiple times to talk to her only and not the family doc.

Last edited:
Just be confident!
 9e304a30 6d09 4e02 9647 0535e72a2e8a

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Axii, Pikabro and 1 other person
yeah, there was this nurse (married btw) that took advantage of me because she knew i was horny about her body and was attracted to her. she kept me around to use me for attention supply to boost her ego or self esteem, and when i get angry that she mistreats me, and threaten to leave, she starts panicking and won't let me leave (her abandonment issues also flared up and kept asking if i would ever move out of the country to live elsewhere and she would like to know), and starts to breakdown and then she also got posesssive that i talked to my family doctor (who's also a woman and is young) and asked me multiple times to talk to her only and not the family doc.
I see bro. This type of woman is always the same thing. We should always prioritize our freedom. Sooner or later they will force you to love them more than yourself

• +1
Reactions: GlamGuru
I see bro. This type of woman is always the same thing. We should always prioritize our freedom. Sooner or later they will force you to love them more than yourself
It's not that they dont wanna lose u. They dont wanna lose to another chick. It fear of abandoment and feminine competition

• +1
Reactions: GlamGuru
All women’s are chadrone only

• +1
Reactions: Axii