Attracting women is not supposed to be hard

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Basically, if people are talking to you about how to attract women and they make it seem like calculus, you can dismiss it as bullshit. Shit testing, holding frame, waiting X amount of time to text, all PUA inventions to capitalize off the desperation of ugly men. You look at a bitch and know you want to fuck her immediately. Women are the same way but they have a much narrower range of men they consider fuckable. When a man and a woman like each other everything flows naturally and there are no games involved. Both parties are responsive because they want to fuck the shit out of each other.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Festrunk, GenericChad1444, crmsxg and 25 others
your LOOKS>LOOKS of men she can get = Attraction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1209, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
It didn't use to be

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Attraction in both, men and women, can happen overtime, and that's essentially what PUAs try to capitalize on. But it's a very hard thing to pull off, since once you don't get attracted to someone you're more prone to get unattracted to them than otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Lack of female attention is killing me inside.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xit, DarknLost, Vitruvian and 4 others
I love you man

You are the only one who post blackpill threads

Most cucks here post about confidence and personality JFL and cold approach JFL

I’m going to post blackpill thread in an hour or so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Basically, if people are talking to you about how to attract women and they make it seem like calculus, you can dismiss it as bullshit. Shit testing, holding frame, waiting X amount of time to text, all PUA inventions to capitalize off the desperation of ugly men. You look at a bitch and know you want to fuck her immediately. Women are the same way but they have a much narrower range of men they consider fuckable. When a man and a woman like each other everything flows naturally and there are no games involved. Both parties are responsive because they want to fuck the shit out of each other.
Legit, son

I love you man

You are the only one who post blackpill threads

Most cucks here post about confidence and personality JFL and cold approach JFL

I’m going to post blackpill thread in an hour or so
All you post about is muh north atlantid bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: crmsxg, Deleted member 685, BigBoy and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Bluepill, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
1005.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Attracting women is supposed to be something that happens naturally. If you have to learn PUA or some bullshit like that, it’s over for you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, nausea and Bluepill

Dude if your struggling with that face it's over i'm starting to be skeptical your struggling though you've legit got a slayer face a bit assymetrical but that still a slayer face have foid's standard's gone that high?

Attracting women is easy boyo, just have the money :lul:

Even her parents will love you af

Attracting women is easy boyo, just have the money :lul:

Even her parents will love you af
Cope

Face>>>>>>>>>>>>>> status and power >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>money

Almost every girl makes a lot of income now a days

Attracting women is supposed to be something that happens naturally. If you have to learn PUA or some bullshit like that, it’s over for you.
Sucks, man. Things weren’t intended to be this difficult. Physical attention from a female is part of nature. It isn’t normal to not receive physical attention from a female no matter what society says.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Bluepill
I hate my life

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Life sucks hard

I want p in v so badly

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Dude if your struggling with that face it's over i'm starting to be skeptical your struggling though you've legit got a slayer face a bit assymetrical but that still a slayer face have foid's standard's gone that high?
The rest of my face is not up to par with my lower third. And yes they're that high. Most women won't give you a second look if you don't look like the hot guys they follow on instagram.

The rest of my face is not up to par with my lower third. And yes they're that high. Most women won't give you a second look if you don't look like the hot guys they follow on instagram.

Dude i'm really sorry you should be slaying with a face like that to be honest

I think he reptiles thinks ur avi is your face. How do u actually look?

It’s over. Fucking over

very very legit thread. if u struggle to get women there is a severe problem with u.

imagine having trouble getting food and people explaining to u about how u have to wait at the front of the grocery store for 12 mins and get the card out of your wallet with only 2 fingers when paying etc.

ur FUCKED if u find it hard to get women. u are either very ugly or have pretty bad mental problems.

literally average boring men are fucking girls as we speak.

I hate PUAs so fucking muchhhhh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 245

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
sauce for your avi? i saw this picture on lookism, and reverse image searched it, but nothing came up. you mightve been the same guy.

sauce for your avi? i saw this picture on lookism, and reverse image searched it, but nothing came up. you mightve been the same guy.
Richard Ramirez

• +1
Reactions: xit

it was me

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
lmao what a small world. so whos the woman?

i mean i am the best lookism poster of the year.

she is an unknown girl and her socials are private

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
i mean i am the best lookism poster of the year.

she is an unknown girl and her socials are private
unfortunate, pass her socials tho. im gonna follow her and see what she does.

attracting women is extremely easy, you do not even have to try and look like a cuck, just look like that GOD.
RR