Attraction is based on primal instinct

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Kraken
JFL at NT copers denying looks theory. The only thing that leads to P in V is a certain type of look. It's hard to put in words but there's a moment that lasts not even half a second where u and a foid make eye contact and u know ur in. Fk chat up lines and 'muh confidence'none of that matters but THAT look. A primal look that's full of a powerful urge,desire but lasts a millisecond. Now I actually dk what else to say tbh, kind of a short and shit thread, so if ur reading this far ur wasting ur time cunt but u get my point

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 616, Arkantos and 5 others
Exactly. You know in less than a second whether you'd fuck a foid. What makes people think that women don't look at men the same way?

Only difference is women find a much smaller percentage of men fuckable than men do women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Arkantos, Zygos4Life and 6 others
Prime Jack Black got that look from woman, but he gave it up to be a obese pig:

iu
iu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hated subhuman, Deleted member 616 and WORLDSTARHIPHOP
Exactly. You know in less than a second whether you'd fuck a foid. What makes people think that women don't look at men the same way?

Only difference is women find a much smaller percentage of men fuckable than men do women.

jfl at idiots not knowing when the fuck to stop talking to a foid. 'Muh super outgoing NT ways are going to eventually seal the deal right lads?'
Prime Jack Black got that look from woman, but he gave it up to be a obese pig:

iu
iu

stop derailing the thread u ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I think you can still fuck it up even if they think that you're fuckable

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
bump I'm chad so this thread is legit

This reminds me of something.

may be true but you can still ltr as a subhuman

PRims me

Attachments

• 1569622825711.png
    1569622825711.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back