Attraction is driven by paradoxical fluidity in inter- and intra-racial color fetishism

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.
Attraction is driven by paradoxical fluidity in inter- and intra-racial color fetishism

white girls tan to be more attractive to white men because we naturally like ethnic women

ethnic girls lighten their skin to be more attractive to ethnic men because they naturally like white women

dont u guys get it yet?

@currylightskin u hate me but thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Vain786, Deleted member 5815 and 2 others
if white men naturally like ethnic women, wouldnt most of them be in relationships/have hookups with ethnic women?

no hate just asking questions

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather

white girls tan to be more attractive to white men because we naturally like ethnic women

ethnic girls lighten their skin to be more attractive to ethnic men because they naturally like white women

dont u guys get it yet?

@currylightskin u hate me but thoughts?
No hate yakhi this is very true ngl🤙🤙🤙.
As a matter of fact I've told this multiple times here 🤙🤙🤙🔪
Thread 'What a world we live in' https://looksmax.org/threads/what-a-world-we-live-in.509705/

• +1
Ethnics and curries fetish about Blonde stacies of course buddy boyo! A 5/10 british lanklet becky is a literal queen for them. You are right buddy boyo!

• JFL
I think it's simply tanned skin looks better than pale skin. White males that have choices usually prefer white females.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
You need therapy to help you get over your race obsession

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317, Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 22230 and 1 other person
if white men naturally like ethnic women, wouldnt most of them be in relationships/have hookups with ethnic women?

no hate just asking questions
Kkkk

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
You need therapy to help you get over your race obsession
:lul: its a very important part of blackpill, why not deeply research and try to understand it?

I think it's simply tanned skin looks better than pale skin.
white skin is preferred over tanned skin in darker skin coloured countries

White males that have choices usually prefer white females.
have u got any proof of that? every study showed white men prefer ethnic women

your racial studies are good but you miss out the main points. Humans select to pass their genes onto next generation.

Its not some innate attraction to any features, just evolution. The high quality men in ethnic countries select for lighter women

Feminism helps as ugly men get selected out. Ethnic societes allow ugly men to moneymaxx which is why they get uglier over generation

• +1
your racial studies are good but you miss out the main points. Humans select to pass their genes onto next generation.

Its not some innate attraction to any features, just evolution. The high quality men in ethnic countries select for lighter women

Feminism helps as ugly men get selected out. Ethnic societes allow ugly men to moneymaxx which is why they get uglier over generation
yea some good points tbh. uglier and shorter on average( i think)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22230
white skin is preferred over tanned skin in darker skin coloured countries
I doubt pale milky white skin guy/female looks better to them than slightly tanned white guy/ female. Too pale gives off unhealthy vibes.

I doubt pale milky white skin guy/female looks better to them than slightly tanned white guy/ female. Too pale gives off unhealthy vibes.
asia is 60% of the world and in asia they prefer milky pale white skin over tanned skin