Attraction is nuanced, not all looks

ratdick77

ratdick77

Gold
I am here not because I identify with a group of people that thinks female attraction is solely based on looks, I am here because I am an average looking guy (check AVI), who has some very good looking friends, and there are things that I am looking to change about my appearance. Being surrounded by attractive people can make you insecure, I have fallen victim to this. However, even as an average looking guy I have had luck with girls I am attracted to, and even girls who I think are much better looking than me, even beautiful (8+). Surrounding yourself with socially dominant people has really helped me, and I don't have attractive friends because I seek them, but rather I am extroverted and people think I am funny, and naturally, cool people like me.

Attraction is nuanced. It is not all looks and the fact that many of you think that it entirely looks shows that you are not frequently around girls or go to places where hooking up is frequent like parties, bars, or college greek life settings. There you see average looking guys hook up with equally attractive and sometimes even more attractive looking girls. Being of value to society is what matters, and If you are good looking then your value to society lies in providing desirable genetics that helps serve future generations. Therefore, if you are good looking you hold inherent value; you can be a loser, an idiot, or even a sociopath and women will still want to procreate with you because you hold value. But, being a skilled male will get you mating options as well. Acting confident and being smooth does not serve to demonstrate societal value, these things are of no use in terms of attracting a mate. Being incredibly good at something that serves society will get you places. If you demonstrate traits that show the ability to progress humanity, then those traits are deemed desirable to pass on to the next generation. You can call this blue pilled or cope, but I have seen guys, guys who are average looking but intelligent and skilled have the best long term relationships. Their girlfriends stick to them because they are proud of them and brag about the anecdotes they experience being with a deep and talented male. They don't think about it consciously but they are attracted to this man because procreating with him benefits humanity. Now being an average looking guy, you won't get casual sex with beautiful girls, that is reserved only for very attractive men. And I am aware that looks widen your dating options and increase casual sex, which is why I am here.

If you are prototypically ugly or average, then you should be here considering how to increase your sex appeal, but don't neglect the other ways to improve yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and 15 others
dn rd

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5634, Chadelite and 11 others
Read every single letter twice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger, Deleted member 5187 and 15 others
Why is this bluepilled shit in the LOOKSMAXXING section ?

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583 and 10 others
i tried 2 read but i was physically incapable of doing so srry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureSlayer, NormieKilla and 8 others
this blue pilled crap does not work any more

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, Deleted member 6401, NormieKilla and 5 others
Is this the shittiest thread this week?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chad69, Deleted member 5583 and 12 others
Alright clearly this was a waste of time to write out and put on this site. How do I delete a thread lol.
I am drunk and quarantined, thought I would try to create a dialogue, and while I don't retract any of my points I kinda sound like a cuck on this. Feg
Is this the shittiest thread this week?
SMD
this blue pilled crap does not work any more
It is not blue pilled.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, eduardkoopman, BigBoy and 1 other person
Legit, made a similar thread, but people here will neglect this fact, maybe because they just don't have social contacts or have autism idk. Looks are of course a big part of attraction, but other aspects are also important and should not simply be left out. A stacy once preferred me to a guy, that mogged me. I was simply more extroverted, funnier and more intelligent than him, had a higher status. These things are important, too.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, GordonFreeman, CopingForLife and 10 others
Shit thread, rope
Alright clearly this was a waste of time to write out and put on this site. How do I delete a thread lol.
I am drunk and quarantined, thought I would try to create a dialogue, and while I don't retract any of my points I kinda sound like a cuck on this. Feg

SMD

It is not blue pilled.
Na I agree bro.

What are some ways to increase my value to society. Especially to socialmax? Im heading off to college next year and dont want to make the same mistakes I did in high school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
Is this BrazillianSigmas alt?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I am here not because I identify with a group of people that thinks female attraction is solely based on looks, I am here because I am an average looking guy (check AVI), who has some very good looking friends, and there are things that I am looking to change about my appearance. Being surrounded by attractive people can make you insecure, I have fallen victim to this. However, even as an average looking guy I have had luck with girls I am attracted to, and even girls who I think are much better looking than me, even beautiful (8+). Surrounding yourself with socially dominant people has really helped me, and I don't have attractive friends because I seek them, but rather I am extroverted and people think I am funny, and naturally, cool people like me.

Attraction is nuanced. It is not all looks and the fact that many of you think that it entirely looks shows that you are not frequently around girls or go to places where hooking up is frequent like parties, bars, or college greek life settings. There you see average looking guys hook up with equally attractive and sometimes even more attractive looking girls. Being of value to society is what matters, and If you are good looking then your value to society lies in providing desirable genetics that helps serve future generations. Therefore, if you are good looking you hold inherent value; you can be a loser, an idiot, or even a sociopath and women will still want to procreate with you because you hold value. But, being a skilled male will get you mating options as well. Acting confident and being smooth does not serve to demonstrate societal value, these things are of no use in terms of attracting a mate. Being incredibly good at something that serves society will get you places. If you demonstrate traits that show the ability to progress humanity, then those traits are deemed desirable to pass on to the next generation. You can call this blue pilled or cope, but I have seen guys, guys who are average looking but intelligent and skilled have the best long term relationships. Their girlfriends stick to them because they are proud of them and brag about the anecdotes they experience being with a deep and talented male. They don't think about it consciously but they are attracted to this man because procreating with him benefits humanity. Now being an average looking guy, you won't get casual sex with beautiful girls, that is reserved only for very attractive men. And I am aware that looks widen your dating options and increase casual sex, which is why I am here.

If you are prototypically ugly or average, then you should be here considering how to increase your sex appeal, but don't neglect the other ways to improve yourself.
you arent average looking,you are better than average,at least based on your avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hebbewem and SubhumanCurrycel
Legit, made a similar thread, but people here will neglect this fact, maybe because they just don't have social contacts or have autism idk. Looks are of course a big part of attraction, but other aspects are also important and should not simply be left out. A stacy once preferred me to a guy, that mogged me. I was simply more extroverted, funnier and more intelligent than him, had a higher status. These things are important, too.
Yeah man, they are jealous about the fact that some guys don't have to do anything to get laid. I know a lot of guys like this, two of my friends have been approached to model multiple times, through social media and irl. Of course, I am envious of this, but every couple of years since 8th grade I have been doing slightly better with girls as a result of my increased notoriety. And because of this every year or two I am happier than the last. I thought this site was about self-improvement and that's what I'm doing. I am going to fix my jaw and nose, I know this will benefit me, but I am not blind to other aspects of improvement. I'm mostly on here because of quarantine but I might leave soon because of the rampant autism, self-loathing and depression. Who would want to surround themselves with depression, even if they do hate their appearance? Cheers.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel and thecaste
Yeah man, they are jealous about the fact that some guys don't have to do anything to get laid. I know a lot of guys like this, two of my friends have been approached to model multiple times, through social media and irl. Of course, I am envious of this, but every couple of years since 8th grade I have been doing slightly better with girls as a result of my increased notoriety. And because of this every year or two I am happier than the last. I thought this site was about self-improvement and that's what I'm doing. I am going to fix my jaw and nose, I know this will benefit me, but I am not blind to other aspects of improvement. I'm mostly on here because of quarantine but I might leave soon because of the rampant autism, self-loathing and depression. Who would want to surround themselves with depression, even if they do hate their appearance? Cheers.
The point is there is only so much you can do to self improve other aspects for example I was super intelligent throughout highschool consistently good grades but 0 pussy slayed because no matter what else you do your looks will always bottleneck you and thats the truth. Lucking out with personality is an outlier and cannot be relied upon, ever since i've started looksmaxing it seeps into all areas been going to the gym for 2 years and an autistic skin routine I have yet to get ins due to Chad-19 but social interactions are just so much easier. There is a lot of negativity in this sub towards some of the things you are saying and I understand why you are frustrated with this response BUT on the other hand most people on this sub have been given this :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: advice and seen it for centuries and have it not work, same with me so I appreciate the message what you are saying is essentially being social and NT thats a given but for most people here stuff like that will only make a difference AFTER we have looksmaxed. You have an above average face from what I can see and great potential especially if you have a good physique, pheno etc. welcome to looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5634, Darkstrand and 4 others

yea man didnt you know Einstein was drooling in pussy because he had skills J F L

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6401, NormieKilla and 5 others
yeah, lowinhib game works but takes a long time usually and you need plausible deniability to be around the femoid you're targeting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, Nerfmonk and 3 others

SMD

It is not blue pilled.
@thecaste OFC status and money matter, but LOOKS matter alot more. If this is you in the avi you are clearly above average and white, ofc you will have success if you are an outgoing person because people will not reject you in the sec they see you. Imagine a hyper extroverted and funny BLACKOPSTRUECEL. Do you think he will have a chance? no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, HumidVent and 1 other person
Don’t bother man

• +1
@thecaste OFC status and money matter, but LOOKS matter alot more. If this is you in the avi you are clearly above average and white, ofc you will have success if you are an outgoing person because people will not reject you in the sec they see you. Imagine a hyper extroverted and funny BLACKOPSTRUECEL. Do you think he will have a chance? no
I agree, of course, men below average have a hard time. But I think that many on this site could slay because they are at least normie-tier, but they slow themselves down with their self-doubt or autistic behavior.

• +1
I agree, of course, men below average have a hard time. But I think that many on this site could slay because they are at least normie-tier, but they slow themselves down with their self-doubt or autistic behavior.
yes many average or even above average guys here. But doesnt matter when a girl can order CHAD from tinder. why would she choose u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5634 and RAITEIII
let me guess.. he mogged you by 0.25-0.5 PSL max? Ofc all these other things matter, but only after you are above a certain social threshold

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, hebbewem and 1 other person
The point is there is only so much you can do to self improve other aspects for example I was super intelligent throughout highschool consistently good grades but 0 pussy slayed because no matter what else you do your looks will always bottleneck you and thats the truth. Lucking out with personality is an outlier and cannot be relied upon, ever since i've started looksmaxing it seeps into all areas been going to the gym for 2 years and an autistic skin routine I have yet to get ins due to Chad-19 but social interactions are just so much easier. There is a lot of negativity in this sub towards some of the things you are saying and I understand why you are frustrated with this response BUT on the other hand most people on this sub have been given this :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: advice and seen it for centuries and have it not work, same with me so I appreciate the message what you are saying is essentially being social and NT thats a given but for most people here stuff like that will only make a difference AFTER we have looksmaxed. You have an above average face from what I can see and great potential especially if you have a good physique, pheno etc. welcome to looksmax.me
U actually took ur time to give him a great response. It can't be any more clear.

Btw op it's not like i read or smth
Tiffcackle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SubhumanCurrycel
let me guess.. he mogged you by 0.25-0.5 PSL max? Ofc all these other things matter, but only after you are above a certain social threshold
Yes, tbh. He didn't mog me very strongly but his facial bones were chad-tier. And of course if you are an ugly dude, it's just over, but if you are at least normie-tier you CAN slay if you max status, personality etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and diggbicc
Is this BrazillianSigmas alt?
toriety. And because of this every year or two I am happier than the last. I thought this site was about self-improvement and that's what I'm doi
Good on you for Improving yourself. On this site, it seems like a non-conformist opinion is conflated with delusion. The stuff on here is typical, it is nothing special. Men have always had tunnel vision and construct their worldviews around a narrow and obsessive line of thinking. But what I am saying is not blue pill, blue pill insinuates false. I have known looks mattered ever since I got rejected in sixth grade because "Alex is hotter than you and he also likes me". I want to change things about my physical appearance because I am aware of the nature of our reality, but because of my awareness, I don't discredit successes I have had improving other non-looks related things about myself. Keep improving your looks but do not neglect the other and more fulfilling things. A lot of people on this site will because they have obsessive tunnel vision. This will definitely be the only thread I ever post like this because there is no use regurgitating something after I have already said it.
Shit thread, rope

Na I agree bro.

What are some ways to increase my value to society. Especially to socialmax? Im heading off to college next year and dont want to make the same mistakes I did in high school.
At this point I honestly can not tell if this is sarcasm or not, either way, here is my response. Honestly, don't suck up to people and have discernable opinions. Do not be basic, do not conform, and be someone that people listen to in the discussion. But the main thing. The number one thing. As a man. YOU HAVE TO BE FUNNY. If you are mundane you will find yourself switching friend groups constantly. You will only be lifelong friends with people who share a sense of humor. You and your friends should always be laughing. I have only been in college for a year, but every time I have made someone laugh in class a few times, they ask for my snap and want to introduce me to their friends. Comedy is a skill that can be worked on, I cringe at my older twitter posts that I used to think were gold. I cringe at videos of myself commenting on dumb things my friends were doing, that was naturally funny but soiled by my retarded attempts at jokes. Honing comedic skills is based on feedback. The funniest comedians on earth all got funny by bombing consistently and then adapting. Me being a louder person who always tried to be funny I have had moments where I said a joke to a group of people I did not know well and did not get a good reaction. You eventually learn what will appeal to people in general, and the niche sense of humor your own group has. Brace yourself for the next sentence. Being incredibly funny will make people like you much more than being good looking ever will. It is not gonna get you laid unless you are a famous comedian, it will never do anything like that, but think about what happens when you laugh. Think about knowing someone who can consistently bring that feeling. This post was hella long but I hope it brought some value, I am drunk af and on my computer because of this virus, and the fact I am an alcoholic... Cheers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BonesAndHarmony, Nerfmonk and 2 others
How tall are u? I saw your pic you seem to be tall

• +1
i dont even want to looksmaxx for girls anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
by your logic, , most indian dudes who go into stem fields should be super successful with women. Talent does not equate to attraction, the thing that gets you through the door is looks, after the looks thresh hold is met, then things such as personality which encompasses talent and intelligence matters. Also you will never know the brutality for being seen as invisible due to being a certain ethnic group that isn't white, the vast majority of dudes are not autistic, dudes who get girls are not blessed with movie star personalities, they simply meet a looks threshold and social status, which meet's the girl's expectations.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, NormieKilla, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
Honestly good nuanced thread, which is the opposite of a lot of posts on this site. So many people on here don't even wanna discuss things like this and just scream "cOpE", "RoPe" of the top of their lungs to anything that indicates life isn't black and white. Improving your looks will make you more attractive to women, sure but it is not guaranteed to make your life great just by being more attractive and reaching a looks threshold, its more complex than that. For example being able to interact with other men and being fun to be around will give your life A LOT more value. A lot of people on here like me need to work on both their aspie personalities and looks but to them everything other than looks is "bluepilled", i dont give a fuck doe its their loss. Combining looksmaxing, self improvement and just being a normal fucking person is where its at imo. Need more discussions like this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, BigBoy and 2 others
by your logic, , most indian dudes who go into stem fields should be super successful with women. Talent does not equate to attraction, the thing that gets you through the door is looks, after the looks thresh hold is met, then things such as personality which encompasses talent and intelligence matters. Also you will never know the brutality for being seen as invisible due to being a certain ethnic group that isn't white, the vast majority of dudes are not autistic, dudes who get girls are not blessed with movie star personalities, they simply meet a looks threshold and social status, which meet's the girl's expectations.
Nope Nope. First of all, am I responding to someone who lives in India because it is late as shit (or super early) right now in the states? No going into stem is not talent. Think about how many millions of people are in stem. Think about how many men in stem a women has met throughout her life. Simply holding a high paying job does not constitute talent. Here is an example that I will use. A professor at my university has a lot of clout within the academic field, he is not a genius, but he vehemently rejects most of the common practices and opinions in the field of psychology. He has been published in online journals many times simply for having unorthodox opinions but he is compelling and people listen. People disagree with him, but he is steadfast in proving what he believes in, even though in most cases he is fighting an uphill battle. He has a smoke show wife, I know this because he made a point of it in one lecture. He is not super-rich, he makes professor salary, comfortable but far from eccentric. He is a bit of a grey fox, but that alone does not explain why his wife is ten years younger than him and far better looking than him. Maybe I am drawing from exceptions, but these exceptions still fall in line with the idea that women are attracted to men who exhibit traits that are beneficial to humanity to procreate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and Chadeep
Nope Nope. First of all, am I responding to someone who lives in India because it is late as shit (or super early) right now in the states? No going into stem is not talent. Think about how many millions of people are in stem. Think about how many men in stem a women has met throughout her life. Simply holding a high paying job does not constitute talent. Here is an example that I will use. A professor at my university has a lot of clout within the academic field, he is not a genius, but he vehemently rejects most of the common practices and opinions in the field of psychology. He has been published in online journals many times simply for having unorthodox opinions but he is compelling and people listen. People disagree with him, but he is steadfast in proving what he believes in, even though in most cases he is fighting an uphill battle. He has a smoke show wife, I know this because he made a point of it in one lecture. He is not super-rich, he makes professor salary, comfortable but far from eccentric. He is a bit of a grey fox, but that alone does not explain why his wife is ten years younger than him and far better looking than him. Maybe I am drawing from exceptions, but these exceptions still fall in line with the idea that women are attracted to men who exhibit traits that are beneficial to humanity to procreate.
you just said the professor has clout, bruh clout = status, no shit the wife is hot and younger than him.

• +1

No NT coper has ever said that NT can attract women. The point is that a lack of NT can be a dealbreaker for a lot of women unless you're 8psl. NT is a part of the equation but NT alone is never enough. NT is a looks multiplier just like height. Without face, both are useless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII, NormieKilla and 1 other person
you just said the professor has clout, bruh clout = status, no shit the wife is hot and younger than him.
Bro... I should not have used the buzzword "clout". Clout is respect, and if you arent already aspiring to be respected then what are you doing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
No NT coper has ever said that NT can attract women. The point is that a lack of NT can be a dealbreaker for a lot of women unless you're 8psl. NT is a part of the equation but NT alone is never enough. NT is a looks multiplier just like height. Without face, both are useless.
yes without face it's pointless, cause you won't even get a chance to show your "personality"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, HumidVent and 1 other person
Idk what NT is but I am assuming it is attractive traits. A relationship can not be successful without some level of pure physical sexual attraction. But characteristics can raise a partner's sexual attraction to a certain extent. As a man think about when a girl has been warm, nice, and shared common interests, if that did not make you more sexually attracted to her then you are tripping. And I'm not saying being warm and nice as a man is attractive, I am just using an example we can relate to. Even when a girl touches my neck or whispers in my ear, that shit makes me more attracted for some reason lol. I feel like my comments are reflecting my rising BAC, but either way im not lying.

• +1
Bro... I should not have used the buzzword "clout". Clout is respect, and if you arent already aspiring to be respected then what are you doing.
clout is another way of saying status, or social leverage in a social ladder. There is a reason why dudes who are ugly twitch streamers have girls that are super attractive, the girls use their "clout" to elevate their own social status and eventually establish their own clout.

• +1
yes without face it's pointless, cause you won't even get a chance to show your "personality"
Well then start with girls near your attractiveness level. And work on the things you can control, and use surgery for the things you cant. We are here because we understand the crucial role that attractiveness plays. But improve in all that you can. Saying "nothing else matters" is by definition a "cope".

• +1
Funny if larping

• +1
Well then start with girls near your attractiveness level. And work on the things you can control, and use surgery for the things you cant. We are here because we understand the crucial role that attractiveness plays. But improve in all that you can. Saying "nothing else matters" is by definition a "cope".
what's cope is thinking you can a get a girl near your own attractiveness level, when on tinder they have access to dudes who are way more desirable than you, in every sense. Due to the advent of online dating and the lack of a woman's need to rely on men for financial resources, the only thing left to be desired by women is sexual attraction. Since men who are way better looking than the average are settling for women who are 3-4 points below them, this elevates the women's sexual market value. It is now at a point where a girl that is your looks match will in actuality have 2-3 times your own sexual market value, which means she doesn't have to settle for you, there is always a better option that is willing to accept her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, NormieKilla and Mewcel
Looks are the only thing that matters when it comes to sexual attraction, you can still use money and status to get women however there is no real attraction if you have to use resources to get whores.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6401 and NormieKilla
Yeah bro also height

• +1
clout is another way of saying status, or social leverage in a social ladder. There is a reason why dudes who are ugly twitch streamers have girls that are super attractive, the girls use their "clout" to elevate their own social status and eventually establish their own clout.
Well, if social leveraging is involved, then the relationship won't work. The example I used is of a woman, who has nothing to do with the academic field, and nothing to gain from her husband, and prior long term boyfriends, notoriety. She definitely is enamored with his success, and also attracted to him physically, even though she outshines him in the purely physical sense. I am only telling you this because when somebody opposes me, I defend my stance. But you can believe what you want, but if you have a narrow world view you are only gonna hear the things that appeal to your philosophy. I have opened myself to the nature of reality, which is why I'm dumbfounded when people think looks are the only thing that matters. I am not basing my opinions off of youtube videos, only what I observe and know. Looks matter, should I end every sentence with that? They matter. They matter. They matter. Improve your looks, but dont improve your looks only to be a loser.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nerfmonk and .👽.
Most of these guys can't be helped, appreciate the effort though good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, nastynas, Morpheus and 2 others
Shit thread, rope

Na I agree bro.

Son dont ignore me

• +1
Looks are the only thing that matters when it comes to sexual attraction, you can still use money and status to get women however there is no real attraction if you have to use resources to get whores.

And like I said earlier, what you just said is false. Women have made me more physically attracted to them through their actions. When certain girls have touched me in certain ways, talked to me in certain ways, and been nice, likable, and treated me like I am highly important, I have been far more attracted to them. Clearly looks aren't the only thing when it comes to attraction, because when girls have acted in a certain way that turned me on they have instantly become the center of my attention, regardless of whether or not I was talking to girls better looking than them. Like I have said before, I am only basing my opinions on things I have personally experienced. So, unless women are completely different from men, and can't be turned on by things outside of looks, then I'm not tripping. And I think I am pretty sure I am not tripping.
Son dont ignore me
I already responded scroll up.
Funny if larping
Be Leo or die trying... Die trying man... Become as attractive as possible, and work on other aspects, because you will never be on national television with girls swooning over you. If you are really trying to become Dicaprio then you are a bigger coper than any blue pill cuck who ever existed. The fact that you think that becoming as attractive as one of the most beautiful young men who ever existed, is even remotely possible... is a thick cope. I am not the one coping, the people on here thinking they can become a supermodel through surgery are coping. I think I can become more physically attractive within reason. I am changing the things that don't require thousands and a consultation with a Columbia grad in the meantime.

Last edited:
  • +1
Idk what NT is but I am assuming it is attractive traits. A relationship can not be successful without some level of pure physical sexual attraction. But characteristics can raise a partner's sexual attraction to a certain extent. As a man think about when a girl has been warm, nice, and shared common interests, if that did not make you more sexually attracted to her then you are tripping. And I'm not saying being warm and nice as a man is attractive, I am just using an example we can relate to. Even when a girl touches my neck or whispers in my ear, that shit makes me more attracted for some reason lol. I feel like my comments are reflecting my rising BAC, but either way im not lying.
NT = personality

• +1