Attraction to petite & neotenic girls = high IQ

hate to break it to you, but only incels/guys who missed out on teen love have this retarded obsession

equivalent to being a hs dropout and refusing to accept any job that isn't a high management position in a forbes 500 company

never in my life have i heard a sexually successful guy drool over 16 year olds and consider 20+ women "roasties"
i had teen love and i agree with him

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
A lot of posters here would fit right in with r/TwoXChromosome foids with all this muh pedo moralfagging. Personally, I'm most romantically attracted to petite girls and most sexually attracted to moderately thicc girls. Liking somewhat thicc girls is ok but if you like those absurdly thicc ones and you're not Black then you fell for the Jewish propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, horizontallytall and Sodomifier
A lot of posters here would fit right in with r/TwoXChromosome foids with all this muh pedo moralfagging. Personally, I'm most romantically attracted to petite girls and most sexually attracted to moderately thicc girls. Liking somewhat thicc girls is ok but if you like those absurdly thicc ones and you're not Black then you fell for the Jewish propaganda.
True ngl

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Legit. Op is on the money

Lol at superior high class petite girls being equivalent to kids. No girls are petite inherently.

Also IRL when i see a petite girl its like automatic worship mode. Not so with disgusting fat bitches. Petite princesses are just way more compelling and valuable feeling

• +1
Reactions: Shycel and czwarty
Also reminder with the obesity epidemic most girls considered "petite" are really just normal weight

• +1
Reactions: czwarty