Attractive actresses from famous movies megathread

Her eye area is good, but her midface is too long. I included her because some people here were saying she was attractive in that movie.
Yea wider pfl, shorter midface and a more classically angelic feminine nose and she's probably a 10/10

JFL at the copers saying she isnt attractive

Stacy-Gigastacy tier in her prime and aged unbelivably well for a white female.

Again, insane eye area.

Im a bit biased but it's inevitable after watching snippets of Joe and Black , one of my celeb crushes if that means anything

Her eye area is good, but her midface is too long. I included her because some people here were saying she was attractive in that movie.
Seriously though, watch Meet Joe and Black or even clips of it, she'll stacy struck you that's for sure and more.......

Only issue is the cortisol spikes from prime pitt but it's manageable

Seriously though, watch Meet Joe and Black or even clips of it, she'll stacy struck you that's for sure and more.......

Only issue is the cortisol spikes from prime pitt but it's manageable
Place your vote...

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
Place your vote...
Already did

I hadnt watched Meet Joe and Black yet and I was very biased like I usually am to attractive blondes

In retro spect, add number 3 to my vote for anyone on there, Claire is too good

Already did

I hadnt watched Meet Joe and Black yet and I was very biased like I usually am to attractive blondes

In retro spect, add number 3 to my vote for anyone on there, Claire is too good
She has a good body as well.

• Love it
She has a good body as well.
She's too good bro

She had me banging my bed in agony everytime she came up on the screen, why couldnt i been an LMS maxxed mogger in the 90s.......

FUCK

Insane north atlandid coloring

In her older years actually

Irrisistible

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Last edited:
She's too good bro
View attachment 1754728

She had me banging my bed in agony everytime she came up on the screen, why couldnt i been an LMS maxxed mogger in the 90s.......

FUCK
View attachment 1754718View attachment 1754719

Insane north atlandid coloring
View attachment 1754720

In her older years actually
View attachment 1754717

Irrisistible
View attachment 1754721View attachment 1754722

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
View attachment 1754723
As a moderator, you should know better than to insert images as thumbnails.

• JFL
As a moderator, you should know better than to insert images as thumbnails.
The browser im using has issues with processing gifs for some reason

Although with what i posted, of all things, how did that catch your eye?

Young denise richards is the most beautiful woman in this thread and its really not close

• Love it
Yea wider pfl, shorter midface and a more classically angelic feminine nose and she's probably a 10/10

JFL at the copers saying she isnt attractive

Stacy-Gigastacy tier in her prime and aged unbelivably well for a white female.

Again, insane eye area.

Im a bit biased but it's inevitable after watching snippets of Joe and Black , one of my celeb crushes if that means anything
Insane medial canthus, She is very attractive, agreed that the midface cheaped her from be 8 pls

• +1
Sasha luss in Anna (2019)

Attachments

• anna.jpg
    anna.jpg
    443.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1254501.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg
    1254501.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 0
  • MV5BZmRkZjhhYTMtNjM1Mi00ODg1LTg0YjYtMzUwODkyOGE5NDU4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BZmRkZjhhYTMtNjM1Mi00ODg1LTg0YjYtMzUwODkyOGE5NDU4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Excellent thread mate, keep it updated.
This is what real stacies look like, not like those bimbos that some guys on this forum are posting pictures of.
Needless to say, these girls are reserved for clasically handsome prettyboys.

• JFL
Needless to say, these girls are reserved for clasically handsome prettyboys.
Tell me you watch tails without telling me you watch tails

These females are LMS maxxed dudes only

India Eisley in Underworld: Awakening (2012)
Underworld-Awakening-Screen-used-photograph-of-Subject-2-Eve-India-Eisley-on-card-stock-paper-used-in-the-Vaccine-Pr-1.jpg

MV5BYTdhYjRlY2QtYzg4NS00OWQ1LTg2MTctMjRlNmQ0ZThiMDg0L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjk3NTUyOTc@._V1_.jpg

india-eisley-as-eve-in-underworld-awakening.jpg
Don't know if you knew this but that's Olivia Hussey's daughter which you posted right before this. You probably did know this which is why you posted India but just in case you didn't. I think she looks way better than her mom

You probably did know this which is why you posted India but just in case you didn't. I think she looks way better than her mom
I tend to know a lot, including this. Mom had a better chin and tits. Daughter has better lips. IDK if there's a clear winner.

I tend to know a lot, including this. Mom had a better chin and tits. Daughter has better lips. IDK if there's a clear winner.
India's eyes and more youthful appearance give her the edge. Olivia does have great tits though. Just searched for them and I was not expecting that.

India's eyes and more youthful appearance give her the edge. Olivia does have great tits though. Just searched for them and I was not expecting that.
You could have chosen a more youthful example. Daughter maybe slightly edges out mom in terms of eyes. These examples reveal that mom had a more attractive nose though.
5d53b733388b5d2fb4ae8e28af225145.jpg
disney-pixars-wall-e-los-angeles-premiere-arrivals.jpg

You could have chosen a more youthful example. Daughter maybe slightly edges out mom in terms of eyes. These examples reveal that mom had a more attractive nose though.
5d53b733388b5d2fb4ae8e28af225145.jpg
disney-pixars-wall-e-los-angeles-premiere-arrivals.jpg
India: Lips, eyebrows, youthfulness, eyes
Olivia: Nose, boobs, chin

I think India aging better has to count for something. Olivia like another Hollywood childhood star didn't age well once she stopped being underage.

I think India aging better has to count for something. Olivia like another Hollywood childhood star didn't age well once she stopped being underage.
Probably. Lifestyle factors have to be considered (smoking and drugs). We can't necessarily say that genetic differences were the major factor in deciding the ageing process in this case.

• +1