Attractive friends

F

fatlooksmaxxer

Iron
Having attractive friends who pull more than you is really funny. I recently made friends with two guys who are both 6’ and 6’2 and I feel like their big brother most of the time even though I’m shorter than them because I have more experience talking to girls. One time when I was hanging out with the more attractive friend with two other buddy’s and a girl he was trynna talk to who was a previous talking stage that I made out with and I took her from him. I felt bad but I had tried my hardest to get him with her by leaving them alone and wingmanning him, however she still gravitated towards me and even asked if i could “fight” her which is when I picked her up and felt her up as I was putting her down which she didn’t protest and seemingly didn’t care even going with me to the bathroom where we didn’t do anything because the door was open and I’m not gonna try and fuck or make out with the bitch that my homies talking to. But I still feel less superior to him when around random Stacy’s because they always try and talk to him and comment on how good he looks while I sit on the sideline waiting for him to be done.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You write like a retard so I’m going to assume your retarded and this is all tales from the short bus

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, LegitUser, zub111 and 2 others
Yep its extremely suicide enducing i used to be best friends with a chadlite who was the more attractive version of me with green eyes and it was painful

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
@PseudoMaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
greycel ramblings, he’s deeply delusional
You told similar stories to this a while when you went clubbing with a 6’4 chad lol

That’s why I tagged u

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
You told similar stories to this a while when you went clubbing with a 6’4 chad lol

That’s why I tagged u
I know, but I said I got mogged to hell and back.

This nigga is coping.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
What’s that guy doing now lol

You still friends with him

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer