attractive intimidation

D

Deleted member 36198

ricelite
How do I make myself look more intimidating without becoming james sapphire

open to discussing ideas

Last edited:
Just be silent and look people in the eye simple and also make sure you have a good figure and reputation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, sudanguy, Youㅤ and 2 others
approachability mogs tbh

Just be silent and look people in the eye simple and also make sure you have a good figure and reputation.
i’m already like that tho

I think that trying to look more intimidating will only make you look more autistic, it's not something you can force, you're just born with it, and that's why James Sapphire ended up the way he did.

I would ask @blmratiopiggypoop

• Love it
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
Why would you want to become unapproachable. I don’t get it

Wanting what u cant get correlates with attractiveness and status, not being unapproachable and intimidating. 2 types of intimidating (Nervous to approach because they are so attractive and then there is the other type which is when u are genuinely scary)

Being intimidating in the context ur talking about is dark triad, which are ur face features, ur personality in the respect of being dark triad matters like 20% tops. So to answer ur question, its genetics. A 7.5/10 Prettyboy couldn't ever become dark triad, no matter what colour they dye their hair brows and get surgery. The only real method is getting a muscular body, fashion and other niches like maybe scars but even then the face is what matters most in this intimidation idea (Height too. 5'9 and under and you are not intimidating)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 36198
Wanting what u cant get correlates with attractiveness and status, not being unapproachable and intimidating. 2 types of intimidating (Nervous to approach because they are so attractive and then there is the other type which is when u are genuinely scary)

Being intimidating in the context ur talking about is dark triad, which are ur face features, ur personality in the respect of being dark triad matters like 20% tops. So to answer ur question, its genetics. A 7.5/10 Prettyboy couldn't ever become dark triad, no matter what colour they dye their hair brows and get surgery. The only real method is getting a muscular body, fashion and other niches like maybe scars but even then the face is what matters most in this intimidation idea (Height too. 5'9 and under and you are not intimidating)
you sexy man

• Love it
I have such a mean death stare very narrow neutral title eyes with very low set brows and wide defined zygos and jaw. I like to mess with ppl walking past me by staring into their soul and I can immediately feel their adrenaline

• +1
I have such a mean death stare very narrow neutral title eyes with very low set brows and wide defined zygos and jaw. I like to mess with ppl walking past me by staring into their soul and I can immediately feel their adrenaline
i also do this until i see a scary looking guy then look away and get superiority mogged

• +1