Attractive people and success

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Ngl although the halo effect is real and there is a bias amongst looks in places idk man most attractive people I knew irl had multiple halos. Also most attractive people are obviously neurotypical this “diagnosed non NT chad/chadlite” supposed hypothetical is cope. The one example people use is some mentally retarded guy who looks like Sean o pry?
Ok but he’s mentally fucking retarded so it doesn’t matter all he does is rot in his house all day.

.org chads/chadlites are legit the only really attractive people who let’s be honest are all losers in life. They’re abused dog spergs and somewhat non NT which is sadly something u can fix.

The high PSL people I knew irl were all athletes, some did very well in school and were always above average in any skill. Most supermodels or actors have some sort of actually good job or experience if not they are talented in other aspects.

I guess genes really do come in packages and very attractive people usually have good genetics in every aspect. Obviously it’s primarily looks they are selected but a lot of them seem to be naturally more gifted in many skills. Obviously if ur non NT then genes don’t matter in our case since non NT overrides.

Examples I could give are Lundgren, Zayn, Vinnie Hacker, David Laid, Jeff Seid, etc.

Also I notice the best looking ethnics/non whites in general yes the most attractive ethnics tend to be the most gifted in all aspects of life compared to the rest of their group.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Axii, flippasav and 4 others
Ngl although the halo effect is real and there is a bias amongst looks in places idk man most attractive people I knew irl had multiple halos. Also most attractive people are obviously neurotypical this “diagnosed non NT chad/chadlite” supposed hypothetical is cope. The one example people use is some mentally retarded guy who looks like Sean o pry?
Ok but he’s mentally fucking retarded so it doesn’t matter all he does is rot in his house all day.

.org chads/chadlites are legit the only really attractive people who let’s be honest are all losers in life. They’re abused dog spergs and somewhat non NT which is sadly something u can fix.

The high PSL people I knew irl were all athletes, some did very well in school and were always above average in any skill. Most supermodels or actors have some sort of actually good job or experience if not they are talented in other aspects.

I guess genes really do come in packages and very attractive people usually have good genetics in every aspect. Obviously it’s primarily looks they are selected but a lot of them seem to be naturally more gifted in many skills. Obviously if ur non NT then genes don’t matter in our case since non NT overrides.

Examples I could give are Lundgren, Zayn, Vinnie Hacker, David Laid, Jeff Seid, etc.

Also I notice the best looking ethnics/non whites in general yes the most attractive ethnics tend to be the most gifted in all aspects of life compared to the rest of their group.
well i was lit on fire as a child so theres that

also those chads aren't nt, but they're perceived as nt because of their looks. they are worshipped by normies and therefore loved no matter what they say or do unless they're completely autistic. same thing applies to org chads unless their proud nazis or some shit

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: pablomaxx, Pikabro and ElTruecel
well i was lit on fire as a child so theres that

also those chads aren't nt, but they're perceived as nt because of their looks. they are worshipped by normies and therefore loved no matter what they say or do unless they're completely autistic. same thing applies to org chads unless their proud nazis or some shit
I’ve never heard of anybody who fits what I said that was like diagnosed non NT other than adhd for like 1 or 2 of them. It was also mild adhd

• +1
Reactions: Jeww

1c79ac50b06bb42a24058bf13c162a3e.gif

• Love it
Reactions: lestoa
Being attractive doesn't mean shit if you're not NT. At least people treat you well, but you need to be GigaChad tier if you wanna get away with anything. If you're HTN you need more status for being treated well.

Ironically, subhumans and normies & Beckies treated me like shit and moggers treat me like a person at least.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and ElTruecel
nigga you really have brain damage, you make megathreads about hurricanes for 10 hours
I dreams to fuck a female hurricane's hole.

Storming Tropical Storm GIF by Storyful

Being attractive doesn't mean shit if you're not NT. At least people treat you well, but you need to be GigaChad tier if you wanna get away with anything. If you're HTN you need more status for being treated well.

Ironically, subhumans and normies & Beckies treated me like shit and moggers treat me like a person at least.
True NT pill is law. Retard basement dwellers will claim it isn’t some muh attractive non NT can muh fuck a girl. Oh yea bro fucking some slut off the bar will def fix ur issues JFL

Vinnie Hacker is not NT he has adhd

True NT pill is law. Retard basement dwellers will claim it isn’t some muh attractive non NT can muh fuck a girl. Oh yea bro fucking some slut off the bar will def fix ur issues JFL
sub8 is law for anything, even socially. But NTpill is law for everyone else. Try being a HTN with autism and OCD and tell me what happens. Even subhumans ascend with HTB or even Stacylites just because they are GigaNT and low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel