Attractive people have it easier than ugly people the same way rich people have it easier than poor people

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
The only difference is that normies will call you a misogynistic incel if you say that ugly people have it worse but if you say poor people have it worse then they agree with you

I dont understand how people cant understand this.

but I view "personality" the same way I view in economics a financial education, like yeah having a good financial education is a good thing but a financial education wont make you rich.

a person born into a billion dollar oligarch family will have it easer financially regardless of his level of financial education the same way a chad will have it easy regardless of his personality

and a person born into a third world shithole country living off less than 1$ a day with a corrupt government and poor education system. even if he reads how to win friends and influence people and rich dad poor dad, he still isnt going to become a millionaire or at least its highly unlikely.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Grinch, Trilogy, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW, Hipcel, Moggie and 2 others
they dont have cappadocian understanding of personhood anymore
so all thats left is might is right and just world fallacy to soothe your guilty conscious

wtf ?! really op ?? FR ??????? NO CAP ?????????? DEADASS??????? U SRS??????????????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Trilogy, Moggie and 4 others
No way. Maybe we could try improving our looks so we could take advantage of this. One could say we'd be "maximising" our looks. Or even, LooksMaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and CyprusGD
"Ugly men. Its just how it works. There is zero empathy for unattractive men. It's your own fault even tho you didn't choose for it, and it's basically a handicap or disease being ugly

You can cry or bitch about it to your familly or friends, but they just laugh at you or think you weird and "insecure"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
and a person born into a third world shithole country living off less than 1$ a day with a corrupt government and poor education system. even if he reads how to win friends and influence people and rich dad poor dad, he still isnt going to become a millionaire or at least its highly unlikely.
Yep that’s definitely me💀

but I view "personality" the same way I view in economics a financial education, like yeah having a good financial education is a good thing but a financial education wont make you rich.

A financial education is like a blackpill education from places like Looksmax.org. It teaches one how to get looks like a financial education teaches one how to get wealth.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
thecel

A financial education is like a blackpill education from places like Looksmax.org. It teaches one how to get looks like a financial education teaches one how to get wealth.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
The only difference is that normies will call you a misogynistic incel if you say that ugly people have it worse but if you say poor people have it worse then they agree with you

a person born into a billion dollar oligarch family will have it easer financially regardless of his level of financial education the same way a chad will have it easy regardless of his personality

Tall attractive people are unlikely to ever become homeless. Short and ugly people very likly to become homeless

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
what is your monthly wage
or whats a monthly wage of a lower class job
I’m in uni rn. The average wage is 150$/month. With my degree maybe I can get 400-500$

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and incel194012940

tbh

I’m in uni rn. The average wage is 150$/month. With my degree maybe I can get 400-500$
you should illegally immigrate to the west

i get almost 1000$ a month with 2 hours no skill work a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile and jaw_is_law
you should illegally immigrate to the west

i get almost 1000$ a month with 2 hours no skill work a day
Immigration is one thing, getting foreign money while still in Senegal is another. I think the second option is better for the time. I wanna get an online job but I don’t even have a laptop jfl. But even getting a 5$/h online job is better than wage slaving here for crumbs.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Immigration is one thing, getting foreign money while still in Senegal is another. I think the second option is better for the time. I wanna get an online job but I don’t even have a laptop jfl. But even getting a 5$/h online job is better than wage slaving here for crumbs.
hmm. What type of budget do you have for a computer?

hmm. What type of budget do you have for a computer?
My dad said he would buy me one within 2 months but he has been saying that same shit for the last year. 250$ would buy me a pretty good laptop here

• +1
My dad said he would buy me one within 2 months but he has been saying that same shit for the last year. 250$ would buy me a pretty good laptop here
i think there's a shortage globally rn, but if you only need to do very basic tasks online, minimal video, graphics, ect some images, you could get a raspberry pi type mini computer for 15-20$

• Woah
Reactions: Crusile
i think there's a shortage globally rn, but if you only need to do very basic tasks online, minimal video, graphics, ect some images, you could get a raspberry pi type mini computer for 15-20$
Okay imma look them up

• +1

High iq