Attractive woman are the best thing to happen if you look good

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
No cap I'm speaking facts
You niggas are missing out
Also muh teen love type shit don't matter it's just a cope
The moment you get a fine ass bitch that want you to protect her and love her and is obsessed with you you won at life.
Best feeling ever. You literally feel cortisol free
You won't give a fuck about other girls at all or anything, won't be stressed about if this girl at the library is eyeing me or is giving me iOis
or scared to watch my words, what to say because a girl will think that I'm interessed in her.
You niggas are legit missing out. Looksmaxx asap

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JBcollector, Prince88, Moggedbyevery1 and 28 others
I thought you had to be dark triad like Meeks:blackpill:
women love that, right?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Hero of the Imperium, aBetterMii and 1 other person
the novelty disappears pretty fast in LTRs no matter who you are with

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, subhuman incel, BoneDensity and 6 others
women love that, right?
It doesn't matter man.
The moment you're attractive you can attract many girls and you would choose them based on personnality
It's all about looks 70%/80%

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, RichmondBread, exeight and 2 others
the novelty disappears pretty fast in LTRs no matter who you are with
indeed, I know after her and if I ltr 1 another or 2 i'm gonna feel empty and no love again
it's a brutal pill i accepted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and AscendingHero
The moment you get a fine ass bitch that want you to protect her and love her and is obsessed with you you won at life.
You won't give a fuck about other girls at all or anything, won't be stressed about if this girl at the library is eyeing me or is giving me iOis
or scared to watch my words, what to say because a girl will think that I'm interessed in her.
Indeed being in an LTR with stacy and she's genuiely loving you back , you've indeed won life

But good luck getting to this point, esp for any user here.

Also the crimson pill @tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
kids these days think too much
just be confident and live life

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Ken, rand anon and 10 others
Legit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Indeed being in an LTR with stacy and she's genuiely loving you back , you've indeed won life
View attachment 1756331

I did.
Btw all stacylites and + are super duper blackpilled, more blackpilled than anyone I ever met or saw on this forum
ALL of them no expection

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and AscendingHero
this ngl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, subhuman incel, MoggerGaston and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and alriodai
View attachment 1756331

I’m not made for LTRs

I’d rather have a rotation of chicks I’m seeing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Just have a wank and move on with your life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, datboijj and AscendingHero
Cucky moment

just live your life for femoid theory

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 19896
And if i’m with you?
When I'm with you, all my brothers, oh
I feel like a king
It feels like I'm dreaming
When that blood goes rattling through my veins
My ears start to ring
I notice what matters
And I got nothing to lose but darkness and shadows
Got nothing to lose but bitterness and patterns
When I can't find the way to reach you my love
I'm just not the same
Just the same
When I know you're watching out for me
I know what I'm knowing
I can see what matters
Got nothing to lose but emptiness and hang-ups
Oooo
Oh, when I know you're watching out for me
I look for what matters
And I notice what matters
Got nothing to lose but loneliness and patterns
The flowers blooming, the trains collide
Ahhh
I don't got a thing to lose

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
What have you done to looksmaxx and how gl are u now?

How so? Enlighten me
nothing really. I skincaremaxxed (my skin is still not top tier), and I'm tall 6ft4. i hairmaxxed (i got legit super good prettyboy hair)
I'm not even that special facially (just lol i got a recessed upper maxilla). I look like a walmart version of Iluvwill (I got better lips and eyebrows than him tho)
I'm naturally NT, got a good personnality, funny outgiong. My ex girl was a HTB white blonde w blue eyes(that would prolly get rated stacylite by users here) and my current girl is legitamate a bone mogging stacylite.
All I did was talk to them IRL and on Instagram, literally was just being myself (ik this sounds bluepilled asf) and that's how i did it, i also had so many beckies interessed in me this year and bitches cutting their other friends for me which IS CRAZY
Like this year I don't even think the blackpill is that prominent, you really just need to be tall, have good hair and be NT to pull real bad bitches and shit

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 15827 and AscendingHero
nothing really. I skincaremaxxed (my skin is still not top tier), and I'm tall 6ft4. i hairmaxxed (i got legit super good prettyboy hair)
I'm not even that special facially (just lol i got a recessed upper maxilla). I look like a walmart version of Iluvwill (I got better lips and eyebrows than him tho)
I'm naturally NT, got a good personnality, funny outgiong. My ex girl was a HTB white blonde w blue eyes(that would prolly get rated stacylite by users here) and my current girl is legitamate a bone mogging stacylite.
All I did was talk to them IRL and on Instagram, literally was just being myself (ik this sounds bluepilled asf) and that's how i did it, i also had so many beckies interessed in me this year and bitches cutting their other friends for me which IS CRAZY
Like this year I don't even think the blackpill is that prominent, you really just need to be tall, have good hair and be NT to pull real bad bitches and shit
Just be 6 foot 4 and confident bro , worked for me :lul:

Anyways good for you bro

whats ur hair routine?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawMogger, Ken, Racky and 2 others
If i was in algeria would girls fight between themselves to get me?

• +1
women love that, right?
Meeks isn't really dark triad. He's just a bad boy. There's a difference. It's easy to know what a bad boy's all about. Someone who'd dark triad isn't a very nice person at all.

Just be 6 foot 4 and confident bro , worked for me :lul:

Anyways good for you bro

whats ur hair routine?
Like bro the problem with this forum is most guys here when go outside they start caring about how they look, they so insecure about they looks. That's a problem I solved
Bitches don't like dudes that are insecure about their looks or are blackpilled, just guys that take care of themselves. Like literally just be yourself, if you like metal rock tell her that shit, if she won't fuck with it then other bitches will come. If you a skateboarder do that etc....
I'm being dead ass serious. NT and personnality matters but looks matter more because I see niggas more NT than me but less attractive getting less attractive hoes n shit

My hair routine is nothing. I literally got a protein treatement/digital perm and my hair stays tiktok/pretty hair for days without washing it, doing anything to it. My hair textures ressembles Vinnie when he had long hair or Lorenzo Zurzolo

I'm lowkey happy but I wanna help more mfs here too. You don't need to be a gigachad flawless dude tos lay hot bitches. Literally just be a chill dude and be kind of GL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, rand anon and AscendingHero
If i was in algeria would girls fight between themselves to get me?
Yea you're fine as fuck but only girls that are like 24-28. Probably some girls with daddy issues too

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • Love it
Reactions: sтᴀʀʙoʏ
Yea you're fine as fuck but only girls that are like 24-28. Probably some girls with daddy issues too
Over if i look this old tbh

• JFL
and here i am getting surgery :lul:

I didn’t wanted to be that harsh and i hope you mirin my play of words :) i’m a human afterall
i wish i was an animal
ellen is a vivid activist for animal rights

she loves animals, she cares for animals, she advocates for equal treatments of animals
if i was an animal ellen would give me her attention :feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo:
#animalcrueltyfree

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 18840
I honestly just want a HTB/stacylite girl to hug and protect, have a big family with, support eachother in difficult times. Love her.

FUCK.

rt6ovRbhJtn05B9sbUHRyN8P6b7o4G0kLczQdpLltGqS4ZzMDnDq7CAsLv3ldNy2HmzFUQu3Eepj4kJ1C-zHhpWDwme21wkopem28sPECaQVB7j4wFFt05rtmrRC6k78AuQ1FS-7NfKXxdLBFmIxppb3TuOcIKFZ-gKVweUv8QOImdLR1Xa8kRLe90fLJ9iTGGlfz3iMMIiTZW9nY6LPiOMLGy28ZBJdTwvmbmH6yFQy16c2XKwf3iFFDqCWJwozQ5eiO4E_Y3WKwLl0Sd4C39lv-EcX2BBgpgVmJ163nYnsMjSWlrGxyo0ORqzxEghoc1q_hQxbWe3abtLD1vF1FKDtvScnTeiYcuwnuBiyBaOcfZs9l5AB1p4R1Wxzc6FqU0RONHhhm_K1ZUlw2BZPX8ho4rJEkZFMU42R_0fLYd3BtWVVRAE_JcSg0rKD6KU8RWB_pEdf3rhlSBXayuIJubcfKiBUg_23f7NBitlEHCmjdfZhQq0ZXpS89XNGwsI0F8smefm9VID3hy2S-FwdRzV2_-QGp2c6cfvDIqEZWB5WW8y6uGq4Z30FFix_RcjIeKNZWrcxJ_Ffd2-cyrsKk3RkpZycdVSWrhuxv0vqGl1Vl8p0d9sXQaItJPyQqluvi1bODbLj9vAEskBVBIQMmczr4F6Gcy1WDCzxEmY8mtNu15vjP96zKuoB4loyd6YRsbiu_bDHRut4pLfTB98ttxKfkVKdTZUCCuAWNZ6Ue2QY46HS1KscqeeyA6k=w973-h1297-no

This is me. You end up loving a HTB-stacylite girl, but she wants more, she wants different. She ditches you.

You look at what type of guy she is dating now?

Similar looks or slightly better than me.
Only thing you can do is looksmax imo.

If personality made a difference, she could be dating a guy that I mog (but with better personality) but this is never the case.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken and alriodai
Im worried that any normie white guy will hit on her and she Starts ghosting me. Just a matter of time for an ethnic

All of your posts are based OP

• Love it
brb getting quadruple LL

I did.
Btw all stacylites and + are super duper blackpilled, more blackpilled than anyone I ever met or saw on this forum
ALL of them no expection
what made you come to this conclusion?

what made you come to this conclusion?
"it's incredible how my looks are powerful, i can literally talk to any guy i want and they would do anything i want just to talk to me"
"i can get guys to fight over me if i wanted to, this is the power of my looks"
"no, i got him because i'm pretty,girls like me don't have to beg for dudes attention anyway"
"i can't lose my dignity simping for a dude looking like this (showed her a normie lol) i would feel so disgusted of myself"
there's way more btw they told me. i played dumb

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940
I honestly just want a HTB/stacylite girl to hug and protect, have a big family with, support eachother in difficult times. Love her.

FUCK.

rt6ovRbhJtn05B9sbUHRyN8P6b7o4G0kLczQdpLltGqS4ZzMDnDq7CAsLv3ldNy2HmzFUQu3Eepj4kJ1C-zHhpWDwme21wkopem28sPECaQVB7j4wFFt05rtmrRC6k78AuQ1FS-7NfKXxdLBFmIxppb3TuOcIKFZ-gKVweUv8QOImdLR1Xa8kRLe90fLJ9iTGGlfz3iMMIiTZW9nY6LPiOMLGy28ZBJdTwvmbmH6yFQy16c2XKwf3iFFDqCWJwozQ5eiO4E_Y3WKwLl0Sd4C39lv-EcX2BBgpgVmJ163nYnsMjSWlrGxyo0ORqzxEghoc1q_hQxbWe3abtLD1vF1FKDtvScnTeiYcuwnuBiyBaOcfZs9l5AB1p4R1Wxzc6FqU0RONHhhm_K1ZUlw2BZPX8ho4rJEkZFMU42R_0fLYd3BtWVVRAE_JcSg0rKD6KU8RWB_pEdf3rhlSBXayuIJubcfKiBUg_23f7NBitlEHCmjdfZhQq0ZXpS89XNGwsI0F8smefm9VID3hy2S-FwdRzV2_-QGp2c6cfvDIqEZWB5WW8y6uGq4Z30FFix_RcjIeKNZWrcxJ_Ffd2-cyrsKk3RkpZycdVSWrhuxv0vqGl1Vl8p0d9sXQaItJPyQqluvi1bODbLj9vAEskBVBIQMmczr4F6Gcy1WDCzxEmY8mtNu15vjP96zKuoB4loyd6YRsbiu_bDHRut4pLfTB98ttxKfkVKdTZUCCuAWNZ6Ue2QY46HS1KscqeeyA6k=w973-h1297-no

This is me. You end up loving a HTB-stacylite girl, but she wants more, she wants different. She ditches you.

You look at what type of guy she is dating now?

Similar looks or slightly better than me.
Only thing you can do is looksmax imo.

If personality made a difference, she could be dating a guy that I mog (but with better personality) but this is never the case.
You dated her ? Damn pheno match is a real thing. My stacy ex had similar pheno than mine i just wanted her to have my babies but she ditched me eventually…

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I’m not made for LTRs

I’d rather have a rotation of chicks I’m seeing
Having Stacy love you back in an amazing feeling. Just be dark triad tbh

I am good looking, somewhat.

Having Stacy love you back in an amazing feeling. Just be dark triad tbh
Meh.. couldn’t care less about love lol

Probably cuz I never received it in my childhood from my parents :lul:

Over for African cels

• So Sad
Reactions: Racky
that was (is) really my dream..
i want that a beautiful girl is obsessed with me.. that feeling must be like heaven..

imagine a beautiful girl do ANYTHING for you..

imagine a live without searching a beautiful girlfriend.. imagine the relaxed live, knowing that a beautiful girl loves you to oblivion
imagine that calm down life.. because you arent searching anything :(( im fuckin desperate :(

• +1
I did.
ALL of them no expection
yes i realized that too

yes all human beings (men, women) are visual beings and looks is always number 1
but i realized, the more attractive the girls are, the more they are into looks.. they are truely blackpilled

i mean, with the men the same.. when you are chad, why you should have a sub5 woman?

• +1
yes i realized that too

yes all human beings (men, women) are visual beings and looks is always number 1
but i realized, the more attractive the girls are, the more they are into looks.. they are truely blackpilled

i mean, with the men the same.. when you are chad, why you should have a sub5 woman?
indeed.
but the stacies are right about a thing, men are more picky than woman, woman can settle for height or something personnality
most niggas want bad bitches, and when they can't get it they lower to beckies, and when they can't get beckies, they try landwhale etc
and that'sfacts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7580, Looks234 and 1 other person
You dated her ? Damn pheno match is a real thing. My stacy ex had similar pheno than mine i just wanted her to have my babies but she ditched me eventually…
EZwMZkAsDFBdbNFVHdIVVnyI1j_BfWB4P3SwctUcdxrQ1GKZXlp0P5laz4GN6j_Guj00bhqdQ0eZCYAmuebDMg02wmv0eOtNHv9GywlhfSNydRJ2uY9C-NyMX6ba7y-jiXLQgfLFwKuxhU0wwz3o34qyQbo75G_soyX8DCEK7Q31YEGxGcvdk4_Ha-FGsl0MDoRQUNjRKUD6AorKhnMk9ESCbAsIKKuwbgZ5OSooCjgleyzurNCDlLkwZDYRg7eMO1jJBJN3CtQuPYq9AQe_LzgW7bwiekMnzNxLA_noo8PdkcdaANMMKI0TkKOCDBfLWyEHEK88j3eyNN2lzlgTFCNDy1DSMEfsmVno8ALsHdkUEJexnxN8icK9NE2JhAffvEO899Ck0gXcXSc2BefAtBagBs7CCh1ZlGcpl_XcTwwfFuLSre6LK03L-H9822Rl8VkuI5MP3fCbqHwAeJqH_wxZeBJZSRMY3Qa3tqdF_5wVlgzkW_S7PBHG_0Ivwn2SQM8f4dt49FQjYa-FjtdVaWkT7X93C4t2ussY1K_nv5Khs3CEC3HSLN0N0L2RpTv58h2Xz3jfiJwLF8lMLDvgVT23o1gq_rTHUk4PZID8FabZ6cbLO3o5Tt_OOnyKoywEKOCYE8g1vox64bUlsu3H5H_KNteDrJ0MdUlY1zgiS7BOEpAKRRbwCUfiWKjT9YLfdhdWBLpuJ_ez33t1osC5ZFFJg389G3uZxI2o5OIqETkJ0YZEgmrMxFEOa1Q=w973-h1297-no
Lulz
W4jTicwd5iTpirHdgMqk-hPXO1Z2boAMiO7uhxWLyPKmcGs9DVSXXF4_wAMJe-5HvDREe_UntlzeI8VqJJ3OC-1vb2Z9kCKTn5-HW6Bq3e7twWEKwWPunk_n34UX3uN1pYZCpFovOVhYZ86y2Qt_wk0obpZeZ3ldXaNSunMalRqZPGdQf8sBFjc7QIQHKqwqEW6I_YobNByHKC7Dk6_wVTOc6wdlZhgRCSoK1PrBxgopBLNWvxsSrPFSHjEJ1N9h5QnI6ihlOEjOorphfd4L3ClRD6_8_dAJrTLd2uvrRPIO5g-uylD_fgW-0G-IUPFS1_3qrkFUMAnVD3Ze61Pn1eQBFFuG9MaAaVpUpBYUa5kfREvWwa2Rh5QoTeNp-i_10P313MhKU7k0mrmE8sgLQnINtN7O8R56FlHJDCnXO0RuGj1VgbIgt3ebO8rM31rzOCCecvemPErVREJ5CCoCGpJIGT4HgvHM-zIl9VeBxgDPt2QV97fVfg_pFUF05Oe7xTvlBrIp4YHTbAWPkr5YKFC-3-VihilCc_O-Bg4SArwweVBBhCdtkjbAqt6ZXx5E5Uel4O1j1j4sd1Xjq8gIzh2FfrwzlehfzzWzRP8Zb-JCDTMSbzngDwREStOCCUF95-79YZUZ250xoXjo59pqjOJDk89YIOhpEeVRq5yMChro47ZqStrChZQLSl-zn2HUUWQaZ5DT5mgbK7uOGcHfQkw_erdMhWxEuHdtbhDxyothr9ixtV-O7h0CLAU=w1296-h972-no
HEOEVqh35OPZna2t0gJ2HDGnk12fVHB6jdyr51LkPnF2-eGscsPJ1c14svB2nS2tJiLAWovAozxGHCFP_y8HV5CLuV7aEYq1Weo5V_m-plucYvCOcwVx3A6ACUX2QEXvQpIP4Ue3Jjt2gD2M1ytjX9mQlGCgIxEjnJF1bVGIaP4R-dLujhwSv5XcWy66DfDLUlxyNKtopjXtoZY0Rp3NFVP1gLrjAGvdOj3NWu8mZDrXAbG2p6nf7pEqjbu62OYFe5LA-iKMiLndWz5Kdpr3xMfj6byCh5F0Qn1yeUH9PyvOW2bBr-zfXDUDT0uQGLKB8f_3cFVzbm2qvEh5pAlcGOz9ae6gpKS9gMPW2__T4_BiKx0VtjO1Q_hMg0QRUcss6VSsaMUEl5apNKzmjWl5Ucmfw884x9bkB0fPewGNrPHmcG7v-82ffOxZ6v1s4pt5jjwUkwGELR5Dg9LBM_SSrmicakh0ddDim6nMV-fBKi7ovYUesviENHIwlFw6vn3h9ttL8Ch1GlWtHi3ubDpEBQlhWqQTcRJ1p1t3YyL9avtWq1gULdmPw1q9Yxzan6xx1PH2RBcmmOziOWYFM8w8ihvyJSgPjkqLGEA-eLs2P8KkpiWFvu9psHw8QRwwvgixTWLxUw_Uws0NgodUhU3Ra186vuu23PsgB4RA2vRjgqKkrPUgQlgJXGgaTgSSrwcLitfb0bY7m_fCcZ6w3q3yMIby3aJip1l2ToiAAufk62u5WvVgrvWb9nICJM8=w649-h1297-no

She was my first kiss, first everything at 24yo KHHV for me (she was 19yo with high ncount).

I really liked her looks-wise, but in the end she ditched me and dated guys that mog me lookswise slightly imo.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken, Deprived, alriodai and 1 other person
EZwMZkAsDFBdbNFVHdIVVnyI1j_BfWB4P3SwctUcdxrQ1GKZXlp0P5laz4GN6j_Guj00bhqdQ0eZCYAmuebDMg02wmv0eOtNHv9GywlhfSNydRJ2uY9C-NyMX6ba7y-jiXLQgfLFwKuxhU0wwz3o34qyQbo75G_soyX8DCEK7Q31YEGxGcvdk4_Ha-FGsl0MDoRQUNjRKUD6AorKhnMk9ESCbAsIKKuwbgZ5OSooCjgleyzurNCDlLkwZDYRg7eMO1jJBJN3CtQuPYq9AQe_LzgW7bwiekMnzNxLA_noo8PdkcdaANMMKI0TkKOCDBfLWyEHEK88j3eyNN2lzlgTFCNDy1DSMEfsmVno8ALsHdkUEJexnxN8icK9NE2JhAffvEO899Ck0gXcXSc2BefAtBagBs7CCh1ZlGcpl_XcTwwfFuLSre6LK03L-H9822Rl8VkuI5MP3fCbqHwAeJqH_wxZeBJZSRMY3Qa3tqdF_5wVlgzkW_S7PBHG_0Ivwn2SQM8f4dt49FQjYa-FjtdVaWkT7X93C4t2ussY1K_nv5Khs3CEC3HSLN0N0L2RpTv58h2Xz3jfiJwLF8lMLDvgVT23o1gq_rTHUk4PZID8FabZ6cbLO3o5Tt_OOnyKoywEKOCYE8g1vox64bUlsu3H5H_KNteDrJ0MdUlY1zgiS7BOEpAKRRbwCUfiWKjT9YLfdhdWBLpuJ_ez33t1osC5ZFFJg389G3uZxI2o5OIqETkJ0YZEgmrMxFEOa1Q=w973-h1297-no
View attachment 1756521
W4jTicwd5iTpirHdgMqk-hPXO1Z2boAMiO7uhxWLyPKmcGs9DVSXXF4_wAMJe-5HvDREe_UntlzeI8VqJJ3OC-1vb2Z9kCKTn5-HW6Bq3e7twWEKwWPunk_n34UX3uN1pYZCpFovOVhYZ86y2Qt_wk0obpZeZ3ldXaNSunMalRqZPGdQf8sBFjc7QIQHKqwqEW6I_YobNByHKC7Dk6_wVTOc6wdlZhgRCSoK1PrBxgopBLNWvxsSrPFSHjEJ1N9h5QnI6ihlOEjOorphfd4L3ClRD6_8_dAJrTLd2uvrRPIO5g-uylD_fgW-0G-IUPFS1_3qrkFUMAnVD3Ze61Pn1eQBFFuG9MaAaVpUpBYUa5kfREvWwa2Rh5QoTeNp-i_10P313MhKU7k0mrmE8sgLQnINtN7O8R56FlHJDCnXO0RuGj1VgbIgt3ebO8rM31rzOCCecvemPErVREJ5CCoCGpJIGT4HgvHM-zIl9VeBxgDPt2QV97fVfg_pFUF05Oe7xTvlBrIp4YHTbAWPkr5YKFC-3-VihilCc_O-Bg4SArwweVBBhCdtkjbAqt6ZXx5E5Uel4O1j1j4sd1Xjq8gIzh2FfrwzlehfzzWzRP8Zb-JCDTMSbzngDwREStOCCUF95-79YZUZ250xoXjo59pqjOJDk89YIOhpEeVRq5yMChro47ZqStrChZQLSl-zn2HUUWQaZ5DT5mgbK7uOGcHfQkw_erdMhWxEuHdtbhDxyothr9ixtV-O7h0CLAU=w1296-h972-no
HEOEVqh35OPZna2t0gJ2HDGnk12fVHB6jdyr51LkPnF2-eGscsPJ1c14svB2nS2tJiLAWovAozxGHCFP_y8HV5CLuV7aEYq1Weo5V_m-plucYvCOcwVx3A6ACUX2QEXvQpIP4Ue3Jjt2gD2M1ytjX9mQlGCgIxEjnJF1bVGIaP4R-dLujhwSv5XcWy66DfDLUlxyNKtopjXtoZY0Rp3NFVP1gLrjAGvdOj3NWu8mZDrXAbG2p6nf7pEqjbu62OYFe5LA-iKMiLndWz5Kdpr3xMfj6byCh5F0Qn1yeUH9PyvOW2bBr-zfXDUDT0uQGLKB8f_3cFVzbm2qvEh5pAlcGOz9ae6gpKS9gMPW2__T4_BiKx0VtjO1Q_hMg0QRUcss6VSsaMUEl5apNKzmjWl5Ucmfw884x9bkB0fPewGNrPHmcG7v-82ffOxZ6v1s4pt5jjwUkwGELR5Dg9LBM_SSrmicakh0ddDim6nMV-fBKi7ovYUesviENHIwlFw6vn3h9ttL8Ch1GlWtHi3ubDpEBQlhWqQTcRJ1p1t3YyL9avtWq1gULdmPw1q9Yxzan6xx1PH2RBcmmOziOWYFM8w8ihvyJSgPjkqLGEA-eLs2P8KkpiWFvu9psHw8QRwwvgixTWLxUw_Uws0NgodUhU3Ra186vuu23PsgB4RA2vRjgqKkrPUgQlgJXGgaTgSSrwcLitfb0bY7m_fCcZ6w3q3yMIby3aJip1l2ToiAAufk62u5WvVgrvWb9nICJM8=w649-h1297-no

She was my first kiss, first everything at 24yo KHHV for me (she was 19yo with high ncount).

I really liked her looks-wise, but in the end she ditched me and dated guys that mog me lookswise slightly imo.
You look so cute together i also had my first very gl gf at 24yo and she ditched me after few months. I can pm, we also were pheno matched so cute bro its sad

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston