Attractive women change male behavior around them

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

The power of now
A couple days ago i was at work just doing normal routine stuff when i noticed a woman i have not seen there before. My workplace is very male dominated and the woman was like 9/10 irl rating.
I noticed she seemed to radiate an aura that changed everyones behavior in the room with like 30 people there, she was chatting very confidently about normal work related stuff with many people at once and talked across the room with her superior. I just couldn't ignore her presence and my workmate was acting weird also.
Had she been normal looking or ugly like most other women in the company nobody would have paid any special attention, maybe a couple of glances but that's it.
This coming to my mind a couple of days later just proves it to me but could be confirmation bias.

• +1
Reactions: Zyzzcel and Deleted member 616
Just live in the present Eckhartbro, don't focus on ephemeral things like foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Just live in the present Eckhartbro, don't focus on ephemeral things like foids.
Just cope max bro
EckhartTolle

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and KrissKross
Yea whenever a pretty girl shows up all of a sudden the guys are in competition with each other trying to attract her. I see this all the time in friend groups

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Cleftcel, LowTierNormie and 3 others
A couple days ago i was at work just doing normal routine stuff when i noticed a woman i have not seen there before. My workplace is very male dominated and the woman was like 9/10 irl rating.
I noticed she seemed to radiate an aura that changed everyones behavior in the room with like 30 people there, she was chatting very confidently about normal work related stuff with many people at once and talked across the room with her superior. I just couldn't ignore her presence and my workmate was acting weird also.
Had she been normal looking or ugly like most other women in the company nobody would have paid any special attention, maybe a couple of glances but that's it.
This coming to my mind a couple of days later just proves it to me but could be confirmation bias.
halo effect

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
lookism.net
where looks matter!

Is he the supreme coper?
Ngl though he says the truth on a lot of things.
I've read multiple of his books, not into that shit anymore tbh. You can't separate the practical aspects of meditation and from the spiritual imo. Most long term meditators eventually get a severe negative effect in their life that never happened before they started meditating, average length of said negative effect was something like 1 year I believe.

Didn't watch the whole vid, but doubt he gets into that study I'm talking about

Looks>everything

I've read multiple of his books, not into that shit anymore tbh. You can't separate the practical aspects of meditation and from the spiritual imo. Most long term meditators eventually get a severe negative effect in their life that never happened before they started meditating, average length of said negative effect was something like 1 year I believe.

Didn't watch the whole vid, but doubt he gets into that study I'm talking about

Hey man, can you just tell me what is this severe negative effect? 40mins to watch it's just too much.

Hey man, can you just tell me what is this severe negative effect? 40mins to watch it's just too much.
Forsure yeah tbh I probably only watched 5 minutes of this one. I doubt he talks about the study tho.

It was shit like depression, anxiety, feeling disconnected and stuff like that. The average education of the average person in this study was I think graduate level, and every single person was a long term meditator. It takes a little over a year for most to start experiencing a negative effect I believe. Not sure if this is the study the article is referencing but here's something.

I think there's a reason why we have subconscious mechanisms in place that allow it to remain subconscious and to try and purposefully break our minds circuity is just asking for problems tbh

Download 3 13

• JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel