Attractive women get cheated on whereas attractive men don't

Cope, stfu nigger:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:Literally simping, women are whores and cheat on any man. Hypergamy. You've never heard of a celebrity woman cheating or monkeybranching? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:stop the cope
Please follow the thread instructions and share examples, BigNigga69.

This is probably a water is wet thread, but...

Both of these women got cheated on:
708ce2bdebcada6aeb032c0ef5728ade.jpg

List examples of men near their looks level who have been cheated on by a female partner...

Recently, I've been seeing men saying they're surprised that Will Smith got cheated on and disrespected by his wife, Jada, because he's an attractive guy, but:
Will-Smith.jpg
will smith was never attractive lmfaooo :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
Robert Pattinson

In mid-2009, Pattinson became romantically linked to his Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart.[249] In July 2012, Stewart was photographed with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, revealing an affair;[250] the day the photos were released, Sanders, who was 19 years her senior and married at the time, issued a public apology for the affair, as did Stewart.[251] Pattinson and Stewart split, but reconciled in October 2012. The pair eventually broke up in May 2013.

but she didnt even cheat on him with someone good looking , rupert sanders was ugly so status comes into play here

which means girls sometimes cheat for reasons other than looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and Deleted member 756
n
Adriana Lima also claims she was a virgin untill her early thirties and that she was bullied for her looks in high school.

Tales from a mentally ill supermodel.
no way she was a virgin lmfao :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275

List examples of men near their looks level who have been cheated on by a female partner...

Recently, I've been seeing men saying they're surprised that Will Smith got cheated on and disrespected by his wife, Jada, because he's an attractive guy, but:
Will-Smith.jpg
Yes. This is largely true. Will Smith is not the norm. Usually the people who do the cheating are - attractive women, unattractive women, and attractive men. The people who get cheated on - unattractive or average men, all women.

• Love it
Reactions: stamaster21
Please follow the thread instructions and share examples, BigNigga69.
You need examples? JLo, Kristen Stewart, Heidi Klum, any women dating gold diggers etc. You hear about it less since society is cucked. Ofc examples are anecdotal evidence, and anything other than studies is cope, but all I've heard is that women and men admit to cheating at roughly the same rate (13%). Either way I can easily say that men should be cheating more and it should be more acceptable and women should be cheating not at all, bc lock and the key+women can't get pregnant with another woman's child.

Even making this thread is cucked, what do you want us to feel bad for these poor oppressed attractive women?:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:Ok Reckless Turtle

You need examples? JLo, Kristen Stewart, Heidi Klum, any women dating gold diggers etc. You hear about it less since society is cucked. Ofc examples are anecdotal evidence, and anything other than studies is cope, but all I've heard is that women and men admit to cheating at roughly the same rate (13%). Either way I can easily say that men should be cheating more and it should be more acceptable and women should be cheating not at all, bc lock and the key+women can't get pregnant with another woman's child.

Even making this thread is cucked, what do you want us to feel bad for these poor oppressed attractive women?:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:Ok Reckless Turtle
Kristen Stewart was already mentioned, and it was a weak example as I already explained. Post the guys the other two celebrities you mentioned cheated on. Never once in this thread did I say that women don't cheat.
Donald Trump Reaction GIF

Kristen Stewart was already mentioned, and it was a weak example as I already explained. Post the guys the other two celebrities you mentioned cheated on. Never once in this thread did I say that women don't cheat.
Donald Trump Reaction GIF
For JLo: Cris Judd as he was statusmaxxed so therefore attractive.

For Klum: Seal, the rich as fuck rapper I'm sure you've heard about

You're forgetting male attractiveness includes wealth and status, unless ofc this thread only focuses on physical attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
over

Then yes women have it worse in terms of solely getting cheated on, except cheating shouldn't matter to foids. In reality the man should be allowed to cheat and fuck many women before and during marriage while the woman must stay virgin before marriage and only ever even think of sex with her husband. Do you not agree?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
over

Then yes women have it worse in terms of solely getting cheated on, except cheating shouldn't matter to foids. In reality the man should be allowed to cheat and fuck many women before and during marriage while the woman must stay virgin before marriage and only ever even think of sex with her husband. Do you not agree?
Women will do what they what they do, but I wouldn't want to invest in a non-virgin. That isn't the point of this thread though.

Women will do what they what they do, but I wouldn't want to invest in a non-virgin. That isn't the point of this thread though.
Of course they will. But do you agree that what I said should happen should happen?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and fogdart
It probably ends up about the same. A woman cheating is more likely to fly under the radar.

Remember all these attractive women will probably have men blowing up their dm's and flirting with them irl. The option for them to cheat is there.

The main difference between men and women is that women don't have the bro culture of slaying. I doubt Lima's girlfriends would praise her for having 10 chads on the side. They would praise her for having a high LMS husband, large house, expensive wedding and beatiful children. If a guy had 10 girls on the side his bro's would probably praise him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, fogdart and Xangsane
How come everyone is forgetting the MOST resonant cheating GF of recent times?

She:
Amber1

Literally cucked him:
Amber2

for this:
Amber3

And left Depp with this:
Amber4

ROFL.

NO CHAD IS SAFE EVER :ROFLMAO:

PS. Before you start PSLing Depp in vacuum, you should compare the ages (58 Depp vs 50 Musk pretty similar) and looks ("HTN at 58"/10 vs "subhuman Musk"/10) of competitors.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and fogdart
PS. Before you start PSLing Depp in vacuum, you should compare the ages (58 Depp vs 50 Musk pretty similar) and looks ("HTN at 58"/10 vs "subhuman Musk"/10) of competitors.
Yeah, I'm gonna. He was already in his 50s when this happened, and he didn't age well. He was very far off being considered a Chad by that point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
legit thread. 100% agree with this

Yeah, I'm gonna. He was already in his 50s when this happened, and he didn't age well. He was very far off being considered a Chad by that point.
But Depp in 50s >>>>>>>> subhuman Musk at ANY time in his life, looks wise.
So it means she literally chose based NOT on looks.
And if so, NO CHAD IS SAFE. Because there will be ALWAYS a guy with bigger dick, larger paycheck, or "charisma" than any given chad :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Women assault men far more often than men assault women but it goes underreported because men who get assaulted are embarrassed by it.

Same thing with cheating. If a man cheats his girl will get sympathy whereas if a woman is known to have cheated it is an affront to his masculinity (couldn't satisfy her etc) so he doesn't publicise it.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, fogdart, Lawton88 and 1 other person
But Depp in 50s >>>>>>>> subhuman Musk at ANY time in his life, looks wise.
So it means she literally chose based NOT on looks.
And if so, NO CHAD IS SAFE. Because there will be ALWAYS a guy with bigger dick, larger paycheck, or "charisma" than any given chad :feelswhy:
The point of this thread is that some men are in such an exclusive percentile of looks that the likelihood of them getting cheated on is very low (to the point where I've never seen any examples of it happening). 50-something-year-old Depp was nowhere near GL enough.

whereas if a woman is known to have cheated it is an affront to his masculinity (couldn't satisfy her etc) so he doesn't publicise it.
Maybe, but I'm sure there would still be at least a few public examples to share.

Will-Smith.jpg
First of all, I think there are way more attractive women than men so by sheer numbers, you're going to see this happen to attractive women more often. As others have mentioned, men are more likely to conceal their partner's infidelity because it is a dent on their masculinity. It is also easier for attractive men to cheat because men have low standards so they have more options vs Stacys who have insanely high standards and prefer to monkey branch when cheating. For example, Chad can cheat with a stripper but Stacy would only cheat if the dude SMV mogs her current BF, which is rarer because they make sure to go for the best they can find. I know this is anecdotal but I have a Tyrone friend, whose gf cheated on him with a higher SMV dude.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, AscendingHero and Xangsane
Yes, and if a woman actually manages to get serious commitment from a Chad, the likelihood that she will try to monkeybranch to a better option is very low. In fact, that likelihood is so low that I've never seen a good example of it happening.
thats the problem for all women with a attractive high value guy, every other women wants to fuck your boyfriend/husband. adriana and the other women, didn't get cheated on in their early or mid 20s, in their better looking years, it was their post-prime years. In their world of tall, attractive rich, status men, age 30 is to old.

These men are gonna cheat when their are young attractive women throwing themselves at the men. Why you say, the mens sexual market value is to high in comparison to their partners. The only way the men will not cheat is if there is a strong emotional connection, and he sees her as more then girlfriend/wife but also a good long-term friend, or if their sexual market value declines at similar rates.

imagine being the boyfriend/ husband and these women below are throwing themselves at ya. Almost all men in the top 20 percent in terms of smv will cheat or have side women, or some arrange-ment. Its simple supply and demand in the mating market, men are more willing to sleep with lower status women, and less attractive women, so its a larger pool of women sleeping with a small pool of men.

The lower you go in smv for women, higher chance they will cheat, as the leap in sexual access from the men the are currently with is to high.

hes a bussiness trip to alanta , and this women below passes him her number, and says she wants to fuck him. Im talking grown women, with hips and ass, notice i didnt put no 18-21 year olds in these pics. all these women are ages 23-28 in these pics.

It seems staged for the reality TV show, and I wouldn't consider him very attractive.

the only reason women ask for forgivness is because the man they tried to monkey branch to didn't want them long-term. She doesn't want to go back in the dating market and looking for another long-term partner.

Yes because hypergamy, women are fucking worthless whores therefore they go for only higher tier men, hence that man has many options (some better then her), therefore she gets cheated on

It should be stated that male and female cheating rates are similar
basically the men at the top can fuck, young attractive women, and has alot of options so cheating is easy. Women want to date up, so a 10/10 man has more ability to cheat then a 10/10 women. A 10/10 women won't go with a 8.5/10 man, but a 10/10 guy would be fine fucking 7/10-10/10 women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
adriana and the other women, didn't get cheated on in their early or mid 20s, in their better looking years, it was their post-prime years.
This is a good point, and they also had children by that point. I can't think of any good enough examples to refute this.

First of all, I think there are way more attractive women than men so by sheer numbers, you're going to see this happen to attractive women more often. As others have mentioned, men are more likely to conceal their partner's infidelity because it is a dent on their masculinity. It is also easier for attractive men to cheat because men have low standards so they have more options vs Stacys who have insanely high standards and prefer to monkey branch when cheating. For example, Chad can cheat with a stripper but Stacy would only cheat if the dude SMV mogs her current BF, which is rarer because they make sure to go for the best they can find. I know this is anecdotal but I have a Tyrone friend, whose gf cheated on him with a higher SMV dude.
wrong, women have on avg higher fat/obesity rates, so just by that alone their are less attractive women then men alone, not by a crazy margin but on avg 10-15 percent.

This is a good point, and they also had children by that point. I can't think of any good enough examples to refute this.
young hot/sexy women, do not get cheated on often. I didn't say cute, or attractive i said hot/sexy.

There is a reason justin bieber cheated on this multiple times,

But was faithfull and had a hot 18 year old latina move in with him for a year and a half.
Young hot/sexy women rarely get cheated on. Women for the most part get cheated on, when they are no longer the mans best option.

but she didnt even cheat on him with someone good looking , rupert sanders was ugly so status comes into play here

which means girls sometimes cheat for reasons other than looks
I can attest. I was cheated on by my first gf for her ex who was shorter than me, overweight and had a recessed chin.

Jfl people here gave example of goodlooking guys getting cheated on but you simply rejected them by making some weak excuse. You seems to have make up your mind instead of actually looking for evidence yourself. If you have actually looked for evidence you could have found dozens of them from Marlon Brando to Jude Law getting cheated on.

Well for you here is an example of a "chad" getting cheated on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 23778
True, I never got cheated on

Jfl people here gave example of goodlooking guys getting cheated on but you simply rejected them by making some weak excuse. You seems to have make up your mind instead of actually looking for evidence yourself. If you have actually looked for evidence you could have found dozens of them from Marlon Brando to Jude Law getting cheated on.

Well for you here is an example of a "chad" getting cheated on

I challenged users to post examples. Eastwood is 179 cm, Law is 178 cm, and Brando was 174 cm. All are easily heightmogged. Where's the evidence of Brando and Law getting cheated on?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
I challenged users to post examples. Eastwood is 179 cm, Law is 178 cm, and Brando was 174 cm. All are easily heightmogged. Where's the evidence of Brando and Law getting cheated on?
Muh 179 cm

Lol what’s your cope with this 6’2 chad?

So if any guy is mogged by someone else then the whole premise of your thread is shit

Muh 179 cm

Lol what’s your cope with this 6’2 chad?

There isn't enough information to conclude what the other guy looked like and the link says that he was on international duty. If he hadn't interacted with the woman in over a month then it's a weaker case, especially since they weren't even married.

• JFL
So if any guy is mogged by someone else then the whole premise of your thread is shit
No, because the premise of my thread revolves around men being significantly less likely to be cheated on due to being significantly less likely to be mogged.

There isn't enough information to conclude what the other guy looked like and the link says that he was on international duty. If he hadn't interacted with the woman in over a month then it's a weaker case, especially since they weren't even married.
Mirin coping skills.

@Biggdink Chad gets cucked by medium ugly muh he wasn't even married lol

The mental gymnastics users here will do to prove blackpill is insane.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 7580
I just think women have an easier time not getting caught

Smaller chance some desperate male is gonna snitch on her + since she's the one being approached all she has to do is agree

While a male will have to seek out a women to cheat on as she won't just be in his dms asking for sex.
Yes and women will snitch for clout

he wasn't even married lol
Without any strong societal assignment, women will very likely move on from men who they haven't had physical contact or communication with for an extended time period.

The mental gymnastics users here will do to prove blackpill is insane.
Ironic coming from the guy who's making bold assumptions while lacking important information.

Without any strong societal assignment, women will very likely move on from men who they haven't had physical contact or communication with for an extended time period.
Marriage don't exist in modern times.
She literally cucked him.

It's funny the kind of mental gymnastics u r doing to justify ur retarded beliefs.

Ironic coming from the guy who's making bold assumptions while lacking important information.

Mirin projecting skills. Everybody here knows who's making bold assumptions with any evidence.

Marriage don't exist in modern times.
It's funny the kind of mental gymnastics u r doing to justify ur retarded beliefs.
ba01f690b52921fcff7f77e757891d98.jpg

She literally cucked him.
Cuckoldry and cheating (the OP topic, as per the title) are not perfectly inclusive. An ex or a FWB trying to rope a guy into paying child support for a kid that isn't his doesn't necessarily imply infidelity, which requires commitment from both individuals.

Mirin projecting skills. Everybody here knows who's making bold assumptions with any evidence.
You have yet to provide any evidence that the guy in question was cheated on.

• JFL

Cuckoldry and cheating (the OP topic, as per the title) are not perfectly inclusive. An ex or a FWB trying to rope a guy into paying child support for a kid that isn't his doesn't necessarily imply infidelity, which requires commitment from both individuals.
Except in my example both happened but you keep denying
You have yet to provide any evidence that the guy in question was cheated on.
Šarić had been dating a local woman for almost a year, and during this time she had fallen pregnant. Both Šarić and his mother had suspicions that he was not the father, backed up by the fact that Šarić had been on youth international duty with Argentina in Japan at the apparent date of conception. At his mother's advice, Šarić paid for a DNA test for himself and the baby, which came back negative.[6]

Šarić had been dating a local woman for almost a year,
"Dating" could literally mean a casual partner in his rotation. The source is from his own mother (according to Wikipedia). Would she explain the situation as him knocking up a chick he wasn't taking very seriously if that was the case?