attractiveness is changing...

jordanbarrettisgod

jordanbarrettisgod

Zephir
I asked 40 girls aged from 15-20 all on their opinions on people we consider gods. I showed them Elias, Jordan, Sean, Ramirez, and Chico. These were the photos used.

For chico the older girls 17+ said he was too pretty boy and too pampered. Younger girls 17< said he was perfect and super hot
For sean he was not seen as attractive for any age and seemed as “too intimidating”. And catch this... when asking about his eyes they said they liked the color but i specified shape and they said “who pays attention to that” JFL JFL JFL
For Ramirez same as sean and seems too fake
For jordan they thought he was UGLY. jfl. they said he looks weird and not attractive at all. only 3/40 said he was hot.
For elias, he was called “gorgeous” but also called “intimidating” by some. not ideal to them

Now when i asked them who they found as their perfect male, this was one man that was a common theme.

They said he has a grungy/ bad boy theme to him. While yes he has a very well developed jaw area, he has a poor eye area. we would call him a cuck in this forum but women would let him rape them

Basically, things r changing. I think in the next 10 years our PSL will HAVE to shift and they will not be the same. fuck this generation. now keep in mind this was only with 40 girls in their high school times and freshmen college years. thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rydofx, BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 3162 and 13 others
jordanbarrettisgod

jordan mogs hard in the pic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, rydofx, Deleted member 3162 and 5 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rydofx, 5'8manlet and jordanbarrettisgod
Tales from the "actually asking 40 girls this autistic shit" basement / 10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Chadelite, Deleted member 5061 and 14 others
it doesnt matter what they say, since barret fucked many top tier models, ramirez had his female fans and opry was in blank space, it doesnt matter what they say

• +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Deleted member 6402, Mateusz74 and 19 others
This means they are too good looking
yea but is that what’s appealing to jbs? who gives af if we think they look good at the end of the day it’s the girls fucking them

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
it doesnt matter what they say, since barret fucked many top tier models, ramirez had his female fans and opry was in blank space, it doesnt matter what they say
And you will fuck wiktoria

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Tales from the "actually asking 40 girls this autistic shit" basement / 10
jfl i have screenshots of one i did on insta if u want it

• +1
Reactions: Elias
Doesn't matter what they say. If they saw Barrett in real life they'd shit themselves if he so much as made eye contact

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, retard, Shodredux and 16 others
yea but is that what’s appealing to jbs? who gives af if we think they look good at the end of the day it’s the girls fucking them
They aren't in the same league as Sean o pry

Ramirez is in his own psl 9 league

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, the next o'pry and Deleted member 2227
Sean or death

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and jordanbarrettisgod
i agree, but i think over time standards will change

things aren’t changing, this site is just autistic when it comes to what’s actually attractive

anybody who thinks ramirez or elias are ideal don’t have a single clue

• +1
Reactions: Lars, GetThatBread, Hector and 5 others
It's how girls cope when they get mogged hard by a dude way out of their league.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Dog face, Schönling and 11 others
things aren’t changing, this site is just autistic when it comes to what’s actually attractive

who do u think is ideal?
It's how girls cope when they get mogged hard by a dude way out of their league.
i agree

believing what girls say is dumb

but this post has some valid points such as we think we have to be top tier in every area of our face while that is not necessarily the case

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, retard, Madhate and 7 others
Don't listen to what whores say, look at what they do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bonesoverblood, Schönling, retard and 23 others
Post pics of girls

It's not about atractiveness but sexual dimorphic

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
It’s weird Bc I have a dogshit eye area according to PSL but have gotten IOIs and approaches but from average people nothing crazy. I think the name of the game is having zero failos. When someone has a massive failo you just notice it right away

Stupid fucking greycels, understand that it's completely irrelevant asking women what they think they WILL NOT TELL THE TRUTH they delude themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rydofx, OCDMaxxing, Slayerino and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
They are saying that, but if they saw any of those models IRL, they would suck their cocks on the spot.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx, OCDMaxxing, Slayerino and 9 others
2020 and niggas still value what girls say

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Schönling, Deleted member 3162 and 12 others
The 2 reason this happens in pretty obvious:

1) since they are extremely good looking they subconciously feel intimidated by their looks, kinda like “I’m not worthy for that much”, if you were to ask the same questions to 40 psl 7+ women, they would all say everyone is extremely attractive: because they know they would actually have a chance

2) the simple fact that those are photos: the fact that is a photo makes them look “uncanny” due to their striking features, and gives them time to over analyze the face, if they saw all of them in motion in real life, let’s say in public transport, they would be completely blown away and would not stop staring them. That’s because in motion the striking features blend together removing the uncanny aspect.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 3162, rydofx and 16 others
They are saying that, but if they saw any of those models IRL, they would suck their cocks on the spot.
this
women are stupid
ppl who runm this experiments are not taking into consideration status

women are whores - yes, thats evolution

they will f everything what is hot or has money.power.stATUS

you have 1mln on insta - they will suck
you hare jordan barrett- they will suck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, rydofx, Slayerino and 7 others
Stupid fucking greycels, understand that it's completely irrelevant asking women what they think they WILL NOT TELL THE TRUTH they delude themselves
bluecels are the new greycels bro

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Alexanderr and Deleted member 4054
this is true tbh, look at 2020 tiktok jb slayers theye are all feminine faggots

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb and jordanbarrettisgod
sean or death 2020

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
Why do you still listen to what woman think about attractiveness bro, they don't know what they want until it's right infront of their face.

• +1
Reactions: Lifemax, Slayerino, Chadelite and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Slayerino and Elias
When you ask most girls to rate a guy out of 10, most of them will have about the same rating.
But when you ask a girl who she finds attractive, she is most likely to find people who are nearer to her level of attractiveness attractive.

The female aim, biologically, is to mate with someone who is more attractive then her but only slightly more attractive (because she wants him to stay and look after the child) - a more attractive guy (Jordan, Sean) is beyond this so she will make excuses - of course, if any girl saw sean, jordan, or chico irl (not in these edited pics which make them look "weird"), they will be mirin like crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, middayshowers, OCDMaxxing and 7 others
How low iq do u have to be to actaully listen to what women say?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 4054
as of reading this, i agree that women won’t act upon it until it’s right up in their face.
How low iq do u have to be to actaully listen to what women say?
i didn’t really think about the physiological standpoint of their answer. my b m8s

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and jordanbarrettisgod
All of them look like try hard fag girl boys. What the fuck is this shit lol? Oh that's right there's children here only. No 18+ woman would find those guys very attractive. Zero masculinity. Just weak fags with their sunken in cheeks. Girly and feminine.

• JFL
Reactions: mattzdeb
It’s because you guys think aspie eye area is godlike. I bet more women just prefer colored almond eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and jordanbarrettisgod
Ramirez and Elias are unmoggable, they are coping hard and lying to you.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, subhuman incel and jordanbarrettisgod
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MagickEvo and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Averagecel

This. People on this site are so deluded by the blackpill and don't know what neurotypical people prefer. I think it has to do with the age as well, a lot of youngcels on this site compared to Lookism. I am surprised by Chico though, as he is the most normie looking.

Women prefer conventionally attractive faces. Results would have been different if you used people like Delon, Pitt, Cavill, young DiCaprio, David Laid, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and jordanbarrettisgod
the simple fact that those are photos: the fact that is a photo makes them look “uncanny” due to their striking features, and gives them time to over analyze the face, if they saw all of them in motion in real life, let’s say in public transport, they would be completely blown away and would not stop staring them. That’s because in motion the striking features blend together removing the uncanny aspect.

This.

A lot of girls have egos that extends into outer orbit so they will project it out saying these guys are not attractive simply because they know they don't have a chance. Girls don't want to be seen as the uglier one because most of them know they bring nothing else to the table other than looks, but don't mistaken this thinking they actually want an ugly/average guy because if given the chance between an average/ugly guy vs a good looking guy you know who the winner is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Kade, turkproducer and 1 other person
they subconsciously cannot chose them, because they know they arent worthy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 4991 and 7 others
they aren’t worthy son so foids got to cope with who looks attainable

the female ego is extremely fragile, they will reject you to stop you from rejecting them first

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino, jordanbarrettisgod, Chadelite and 3 others