attractiveness is changing...

Prime ramirez would still do better thn any of those guys in a club setting filled with high E girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325
The roasties lied, attractiveness is objective and doesn't change.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and subhuman incel
JFL AT THIS COPE. I asked 5+ girls on discord what they think of Chico and they all said they would fuck/that they found him very attractive. I then asked if they had ever seen anyone more attractive and they said no

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Hector
Dont care. Top tier women are attracted to dimorphism and proper facial development

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 2227
Brutal comments.

I asked 40 girls aged from 15-20 all on their opinions on people we consider gods. I showed them Elias, Jordan, Sean, Ramirez, and Chico. These were the photos used.
View attachment 270290View attachment 270294View attachment 270296View attachment 270297View attachment 270300
For chico the older girls 17+ said he was too pretty boy and too pampered. Younger girls 17< said he was perfect and super hot
For sean he was not seen as attractive for any age and seemed as “too intimidating”. And catch this... when asking about his eyes they said they liked the color but i specified shape and they said “who pays attention to that” JFL JFL JFL
For Ramirez same as sean and seems too fake
For jordan they thought he was UGLY. jfl. they said he looks weird and not attractive at all. only 3/40 said he was hot.
For elias, he was called “gorgeous” but also called “intimidating” by some. not ideal to them

Now when i asked them who they found as their perfect male, this was one man that was a common theme.
View attachment 270312View attachment 270313
They said he has a grungy/ bad boy theme to him. While yes he has a very well developed jaw area, he has a poor eye area. we would call him a cuck in this forum but women would let him rape them

Basically, things r changing. I think in the next 10 years our PSL will HAVE to shift and they will not be the same. fuck this generation. now keep in mind this was only with 40 girls in their high school times and freshmen college years. thoughts?
He doesn't have a well developed jaw area you absolute idiot. He has angularity and low body fat which makes him look decent but his lower third is not well developed. He has a tiny chin and antegonial notches (Literally a deformity).

• Woah
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
IMAGINE BELIEVING A SINGLE LETTER COMING OUT OF A FOID'S MOUTH.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo, rydofx and Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Standards will not change, attraction is primal and usually is just a combination of good development + unique features that help during the sexual selection, all truly attractive people more or less look the same

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, jordanbarrettisgod, Stingray and 1 other person
all truly attractive people more or less look the same
This is correct. One of the three factors in attractiveness is "averageness" or how close your face is to the average of the populations facial features. The other two factors are symmetry and sexual dimorphism. Other factors such as colouring are probably cultural and have little scientific basis.

• +1
When you ask most girls to rate a guy out of 10, most of them will have about the same rating.
But when you ask a girl who she finds attractive, she is most likely to find people who are nearer to her level of attractiveness attractive.

The female aim, biologically, is to mate with someone who is more attractive then her but only slightly more attractive (because she wants him to stay and look after the child) - a more attractive guy (Jordan, Sean) is beyond this so she will make excuses - of course, if any girl saw sean, jordan, or chico irl (not in these edited pics which make them look "weird"), they will be mirin like crazy.
Bullshit theory
How?

Fat and ugly landwhales will have kids with prime Brad Pitt if they could.

Stop coping an attractive man is attractive straight up.

The cons to being a good-looking man are attracting ugly along with women your looks level.

• +1
Jordan I know you're lurking this. If you need to talk DM me dont be shy to reach out for some help.

We also need cuck eyes surgery

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, rydofx, Deleted member 3479 and 4 others
For sean he was not seen as attractive for any age and seemed as “too intimidating”. And catch this...
For elias, he was called “gorgeous” but also called “intimidating” by some. not ideal to them
Too intimidating = that woman finds him so attractive that she sees him as so way out of her league tht it's not even funny anymore.
intimidated = feeling inferior.

Now when i asked them who they found as their perfect male, this was one man that was a common theme.
Because they believe, theykinda have a shot or chance with him.
So they chose him

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and rydofx
Imagine believe in what women says JFL

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
In my experience the only psl god that received universal recognition from foids I asked was O’pry.

• +1
cage if you didnt know this already

• +1
The 2 reason this happens in pretty obvious:

1) since they are extremely good looking they subconciously feel intimidated by their looks, kinda like “I’m not worthy for that much”, if you were to ask the same questions to 40 psl 7+ women, they would all say everyone is extremely attractive: because they know they would actually have a chance

2) the simple fact that those are photos: the fact that is a photo makes them look “uncanny” due to their striking features, and gives them time to over analyze the face, if they saw all of them in motion in real life, let’s say in public transport, they would be completely blown away and would not stop staring them. That’s because in motion the striking features blend together removing the uncanny aspect.

EXACTLY this, one time i was showing pics of Opry to my sister and she said he was unattractive then she said OH ISN'T HE THE GUY FROM BLANK SPACE HE LOOKED VERY GOOD THERE !!!

So being a god is not enough anymore

• +1
I asked 40 girls aged from 15-20 all on their opinions on people we consider gods. I showed them Elias, Jordan, Sean, Ramirez, and Chico. These were the photos used.
View attachment 270290View attachment 270294View attachment 270296View attachment 270297View attachment 270300
For chico the older girls 17+ said he was too pretty boy and too pampered. Younger girls 17< said he was perfect and super hot
For sean he was not seen as attractive for any age and seemed as “too intimidating”. And catch this... when asking about his eyes they said they liked the color but i specified shape and they said “who pays attention to that” JFL JFL JFL
For jordan they thought he was UGLY. jfl. they said he looks weird and not attractive at all. only 3/40 said he was hot.

They said he has a grungy/ bad boy theme to him. While yes he has a very well developed jaw area, he has a poor eye area. we would call him a cuck in this forum but women would let him rape them

Basically, things r changing. I think in the next 10 years our PSL will HAVE to shift and they will not be the same. fuck this generation. now keep in mind this was only with 40 girls in their high school times and freshmen college years. thoughts?
The only thing that wont change is hyper masc dom gigachad will always be attractive

• +1
  • Love it
It's a front that foids put on. plain and simple. just think about how many looks prime barrett, o pry, chico got when they walked down the street on a summer day in the city. foids literally eye rape them so hard, their asses start hurting.

the harmony all of the top tier male models is crazy. which makes foids not be able to stop themselves from staring

that timothy guy is a psl 4.5-5/10 if posted on here. would prob not get many looks if did not dress like he had class

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 3162
first of all. u used only these pics??
u should use a video for each one..

ramirez does look fake on this pic.

except for ramirez looking fake, this is what I think would happen to any person at any time in planet earth

this observations doesnt count irl when it comes to attraction.

• +1
Attractiveness is subjective.

• +1
All of them look like try hard fag girl boys. What the fuck is this shit lol? Oh that's right there's children here only. No 18+ woman would find those guys very attractive. Zero masculinity. Just weak fags with their sunken in cheeks. Girly and feminine.

Female?
All of them look like try hard fag girl boys. What the fuck is this shit lol? Oh that's right there's children here only. No 18+ woman would find those guys very attractive. Zero masculinity. Just weak fags with their sunken in cheeks. Girly and feminine.
Or Manlet Cuck...

Which one..

Theyre all coping you fucking morons, jesus how stupid are you idiots. These women call 10/10 men ugly to cope with their averageness

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and OCDMaxxing