Audi Five Thoudie

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
Alright boys, I know I already did my official goodbye thread a few days ago(in my sig). For ages now I've been coming up with excuses to stay on here, and the biggest of course, was my sleep. For months I've been saying I'd quit once I got morning wood back, but I jumped the gun on Monday. Since then I've been riding the dopamine wave and enjoying the chad vs IT drama. That's died down, I hit my goal of 5k reps, and the forum is dead again.

Most importantly though, my dick has finally awoken from it's slumber. The last two mornings in a row I've woken up with morning wood, which I've never had two days in a row in my life. This was the marker I decided on when I first got diagnosed with sleep apnea to know that my health is truly improving. I'm on the path to a better life guys, thanks for being there for me and giving me a place to laugh and feel a sense of community. Catch me on discord if you want to stay in touch.

Mods please permaban me. I'll be changing my password to gibberish, so this is it.

@Lorsss @knajjd @Kingkellz @Master @Sergeant @Nosecel oh wait... jfl fuck you nigga

@Gargantuan @JackSparrow @forwardgrowth @Subhuman trash @theREALbleachcel @Dogs @LordNorwood @Ritalincel @Pietrosiek @6ft1 @BigBiceps @Elias @austrianvirgin @TraumatisedOgre @Yuyevon @john2 @Lifeisgood72 @stuckneworleans @Chad1212 @Chadeep @Chadelite @RAITEIII @SubhumanCurrycel @Htobrother @Gazzamogga @Deliciadecu @Over @Shrek2OnDvD @Hades @Toth's thot @Patrick Baitman @Daw @Danish_Retard @Dyorotic2 @TsarTsar444 @maxmendietta @alexjones @Mathafack @karbo @Aesthetics_III @larsanova69 @nelson @penis3 @diggbicc @turkproducer @AleksVs Let's milk some more rep on the way out the door

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, BigBiceps, Deleted member 3702 and 22 others
see you next week

;)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Chadeep, Hades and 3 others
See you tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Dn rd but I guess see you tommorow

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
you're here forever

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Chadeep, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
By the time you reads this OP has 2 Russian brides, 8 kids and lives in a farm

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, diggbicc, Patrick Baitman and 4 others
Lol at this retard

good luck out there bro :y'all::y'all:

• Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
good luck out there bro :y'all::y'all:
thx alex see you in uruguay

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
not a fukken word but bye bro

• +1
Alright boys, I know I already did my official goodbye thread a few days ago(in my sig). For ages now I've been coming up with excuses to stay on here, and the biggest of course, was my sleep. For months I've been saying I'd quit once I got morning wood back, but I jumped the gun on Monday. Since then I've been riding the dopamine wave and enjoying the chad vs IT drama. That's died down, I hit my goal of 5k reps, and the forum is dead again.

Most importantly though, my dick has finally awoken from it's slumber. The last two mornings in a row I've woken up with morning wood, which I've never had two days in a row in my life. This was the marker I decided on when I first got diagnosed with sleep apnea to know that my health is truly improving. I'm on the path to a better life guys, thanks for being there for me and giving me a place to laugh and feel a sense of community. Catch me on discord if you want to stay in touch.

Mods please permaban me. I'll be changing my password to gibberish, so this is it.

@Lorsss @knajjd @Kingkellz @Master @Sergeant @Nosecel oh wait... jfl fuck you nigga

@Gargantuan @JackSparrow @forwardgrowth @Subhuman trash @theREALbleachcel @Dogs @LordNorwood @Ritalincel @Pietrosiek @6ft1 @BigBiceps @Elias @austrianvirgin @TraumatisedOgre @Yuyevon @john2 @Lifeisgood72 @stuckneworleans @Chad1212 @Chadeep @Chadelite @RAITEIII @SubhumanCurrycel @Htobrother @Gazzamogga @Deliciadecu @Over @Shrek2OnDvD @Hades @Toth's thot @Patrick Baitman @Daw @Danish_Retard @Dyorotic2 @TsarTsar444 @maxmendietta @alexjones @Mathafack @karbo @Aesthetics_III @larsanova69 @nelson @penis3 @diggbicc @turkproducer @AleksVs Let's milk some more rep on the way out the door
100%everyone regrets doing the password thing.

Just give me the password bro I'll keep ur account till u be back :sneaky:

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, OOGABOOGA and Danish_Retard
Bro don't change your password. Give it to someone that you trust.

• +1
100%everyone regrets doing the password thing.

Just give me the password bro I'll keep ur account till u be back :sneaky:
jfl no. If I did I would indeed be back tomorrow. Gotta tear off the bandaid. Just get my discord so you can keep whining about that whore

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6997 and 3 others
Goodbye buddy boyo

• +1
jfl no. If I did I would indeed be back tomorrow. Gotta tear off the bandaid. Just get my discord so you can keep whining about that whore
R A I T E I I I#6214

• +1
See you lurking

Fucking hell just leave already no one cares tbh ngl ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Farewell, brother, I guess it really is a final goodbye this time, at least on .me
Thankfully there's discord so we won't be losing touch all in all
Belarus awaits in the near future :chad:

• Love it
Farewell, brother, I guess it really is a final goodbye this time, at least on .me
Thankfully there's discord so we won't be losing touch all in all
Belarus awaits in the near future :chad:
see you tomorrow(on discord)

• Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan
What do you guys think for me final avi, this one or the other one?

Comment 1591187408vkxWjlpCe4VzgfG5nyGNDc

Good luck on new life's path

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, forwardgrowth, Gargantuan and 1 other person
47 tags, 11 reacts... mods kill me

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and Over
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forwardgrowth and OOGABOOGA
ooga booga mooga dooga wooga nooga booga ooga 😢
Yours posts will be missed

Last edited:
  • +1
Best of luck with your future endeavours :feelsyay:

BTW, don't get this acc banned, there's some good shit on best of the best , so you may need those guides to ascend

• +1
Best of luck with your future endeavours :feelsyay:

BTW, don't get this acc banned, there's some good shit on best of the best , so you may need those guides to ascend
Eh I know what I need and I know if I don’t get banned I won’t leave. If I ever really need something I can just ask folks on discord

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Eh I know what I need and I know if I don’t get banned I won’t leave. If I ever really need something I can just ask folks on discord
That's true. In fact that's the reason I'm not able to quit this forum for good :feelsbadman:

• +1
That's true. In fact that's the reason I'm not able to quit this forum for good :feelsbadman:
Join me on discord and permaban. For me it’s more about leaving the homies than missing out on best of the best

• Woah
Join me on discord and permaban. For me it’s more about leaving the homies than missing out on best of the best
Drop your discord username then, I'll hit you up when I'm done with this forum :feelsokman: thanks for helping me out man :feelsautistic:

• +1
Drop your discord username then, I'll hit you up when I'm done with this forum :feelsokman: thanks for helping me out man :feelsautistic:
Happy to help man. I don’t want to dig it up but it’s In the thread in my sig

• +1