AUGUST 15TH 2024 | THE ANCIENT LOOKSMAX METHODS WILL LEAK

Is anything in it about nose cartilage (tag me too btw thanks)

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
Forum has gone full Indian
Screenshot 20240805 110325 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, itzyaboyJJ, billymidnight and 5 others
I believe

• +1
I believe
It’s great to meet someone like you, thanks for trusting me. This has been in the making since my 2023 thread - won’t let you down!

Incels won’t exist after August 15th!

• +1
Reactions: Fartmaxxing
i have faith in your thread

• +1
Please read the backstory of August 15th 2023, and why the ascension info never leaked:

TL;DR of what happened during August 15th 2023:
As many members know who was around in 2023, the ancient Lookism methods on how to ascend were destined to leak upon the date of August 15th 2023.

These ancient Lookism methods were used by the pioneers of the Looksmax community, and would've changed your life. I was even offered a bribe of Lifetime VIP to not return with this information.

Unfortunately, the creator of the website @Master and his administration goons such as Alexander prevented this from happening.
View attachment 3072899
Infact, on August 15th 2023 @Master shut down the entire forum for a whole day to avoid this information leaking! It was found in the HTML source code in the midnight hours of August 15th
View attachment 3072904

But why is August 15th such an important date?
August 15th is a special date in Lookism history, and it's the 10 year anniversary of PUAHate closing which inspired the creation of Lookism. Since I couldn't expose the groundbreaking information last year, I made a promise to the users of Looksmax.org to fulfil my obligation on August 15th 2024.

How do we know your legit? How do we know your telling the truth?

If anyone here was in Niko's discord server last year, then perhaps you know me & who I was on the server.

I was friends with Crisick (the real one, not the fraudulent wannabe @Crisick) as people in Niko server know.

He told me about the methods he used to ascend. He's been on cam a few times with me and we've had interesting calls. An amazing man, and I'm still sad that he is no longer amongst us on the forum. He was advised by his lawyers in France to delete his account.

I applied his methods & advice into my own life and tested them myself, and I've also experienced ascension thanks to him.

How do we know you ascended?
The proof will be in the video that I've created for everyone on August 15th that I've spent the past two weeks creating. It'll have all the Lookism ancient methods in the video and a demonstration on every single method.

I'll be the one demonstrating the methods in the video.

Ask @pneumocystosis for example.. I joined the forum and he was the first member I seeked upon seeing his ascension journey, I was ugly.. had bad skin.. now he's seen recent pictures of me and can confirm my ascension!

Conclusion
If you're really interested in changing your life, physical appearance and experiencing the life of an attractive person then tune back onto this forum & thread on August 15th. The ancient looksism methods will change everyone's life for the better if they apply it to themselves.
who’s posting it

• +1
It’s called the carnivore diet

Please read the backstory of August 15th 2023, and why the ascension info never leaked:

TL;DR of what happened during August 15th 2023:
As many members know who was around in 2023, the ancient Lookism methods on how to ascend were destined to leak upon the date of August 15th 2023.

These ancient Lookism methods were used by the pioneers of the Looksmax community, and would've changed your life. I was even offered a bribe of Lifetime VIP to not return with this information.

Unfortunately, the creator of the website @Master and his administration goons such as Alexander prevented this from happening.
View attachment 3072899
Infact, on August 15th 2023 @Master shut down the entire forum for a whole day to avoid this information leaking! It was found in the HTML source code in the midnight hours of August 15th
View attachment 3072904

But why is August 15th such an important date?
August 15th is a special date in Lookism history, and it's the 10 year anniversary of PUAHate closing which inspired the creation of Lookism. Since I couldn't expose the groundbreaking information last year, I made a promise to the users of Looksmax.org to fulfil my obligation on August 15th 2024.

How do we know your legit? How do we know your telling the truth?

If anyone here was in Niko's discord server last year, then perhaps you know me & who I was on the server.

I was friends with Crisick (the real one, not the fraudulent wannabe @Crisick) as people in Niko server know.

He told me about the methods he used to ascend. He's been on cam a few times with me and we've had interesting calls. An amazing man, and I'm still sad that he is no longer amongst us on the forum. He was advised by his lawyers in France to delete his account.

I applied his methods & advice into my own life and tested them myself, and I've also experienced ascension thanks to him.

How do we know you ascended?
The proof will be in the video that I've created for everyone on August 15th that I've spent the past two weeks creating. It'll have all the Lookism ancient methods in the video and a demonstration on every single method.

I'll be the one demonstrating the methods in the video.

Ask @pneumocystosis for example.. I joined the forum and he was the first member I seeked upon seeing his ascension journey, I was ugly.. had bad skin.. now he's seen recent pictures of me and can confirm my ascension!

Conclusion
If you're really interested in changing your life, physical appearance and experiencing the life of an attractive person then tune back onto this forum & thread on August 15th. The ancient looksism methods will change everyone's life for the better if they apply it to themselves.
Jfl

also mirin the dedication

• +1
@blatonslatt just followed. tag me in the thread brah

• +1
@majesticincel i believe, you should too

• Love it
tag me @blatonslatt , i double dog dare you

• +1
This Playlist contains every known looksmaxxing method with guaranteed ascension.