AUGUST 15TH 2024 | WHY THE OG LOOKISM METHODS DIDN'T LEAK AGAIN.

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

Kraken
Why didn't the OG Lookism Methods leak on August 15th 2023?

Why didn't the OG Lookism Methods leak on August 15th 2024?
As I was preparing to finish my thread at 10 PM California time, I received a notification on the website - I went to check it but then when I clicked it.. I was greeted by this page:

I would like to clarify that I have no idea what this image is.
Perhaps it's the person who is threatening me and gained my information.
But as you can see by the top of the page, I was told to check my Facebook account.

It seems only a Looksmax staff member or Master himself is capable of changing the website for my account to look like this.

What happened when I checked my Facebook?
I was sent threatening messages.. I'll only show this one because the conversation got pretty dark but whoever this is knows my entire life, family and address.
9c019767f6dcd7de73fcb5a36c635331

I was essentially told that if I leak the 2016 OG ancient Lookism methods that my life will therefore be ruined - and harm would come to my family and those who I care about.

@Master I'm not sure who this is..
Perhaps it was you.
Perhaps it was one of your moderator goons that you sent to stop August 15th.
Perhaps it was a normal member of the forum who seeks to dox me, as I've had many threats over the past week including in my original thread.

Anyhow, I understood the caution and won't release the information in 2024 due to this. I'm very concerned about my safety.
I thought that I was able to post about the methods since Master personally told me I could last year, but I suppose not.

What will happen to August 15th & the OG Lookism methods?

Unfortunately, as I said.. I won't be able to leak the information this year due to safety concerns - and I was blackballed from doing it on August 15th 2023 by Master.

This will be my last post on the forum for a while, perhaps until August 15th 2025. It's a shame that by that time, the ancient Lookism methods will be almost a decade old.

I'd like to apologise to all those who lost sleep last night staying awake in anticipation for my thread about the ancient OG Lookism methods.
I also lost sleep due to the stress of being threatened about my life being ruined by an unknown person.

I'm hoping that by August 15th 2025 - things will have cooled down and I can share the gatekept Lookism ancient methods with you all in peace.

AUGUST 15TH 2025

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Meister!, lunin7, likenesss and 40 others
what the fuck fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, likenesss, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
brooo…… nigaaaaaaa

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Fuck you

• +1
Reactions: acv700 and MA_ascender
FUCK YOU NIGGA I HOPE THEY COME FOR YOU

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, 5'7 zoomer, heyheyheybro22 and 3 others
FUCK THIS NIGGER DOX HIM ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, egyptianKang, BloodHound_X and 7 others
ALRIGHT EVERYONE DOX HIM

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, egyptianKang, TheBiggestIncelEver and 7 others
I hope you feel the most tragic thing to ever happen in the world I hope you become a slave in mumbai and be abused for your entire life you absolute donkey

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: likenesss, HarrierDuBois, egyptianKang and 11 others

As I was preparing to finish my thread at 10 PM California time, I received a notification on the website - I went to check it but then when I clicked it.. I was greeted by this page:
View attachment 3100559
But as you can see by the top of the page, I was told to check my Facebook account.

It seems only a Looksmax staff member or Master himself is capable of changing the website for my account to look like this.

I was sent threatening messages.. I'll only show this one because the conversation got pretty dark but whoever this is knows my entire life, family and address. View attachment 3100571
I was essentially told that if I leak the 2016 OG ancient Lookism methods that my life will therefore be ruined - and harm would come to my family and those who I care about.

Perhaps it was you.
Perhaps it was a normal member of the forum who seeks to dox me, as I've had many threats over the past week including in my original thread.

Anyhow, I understood the caution and won't release the information in 2024 due to this. I'm very concerned about my safety.
I thought that I was able to post about the methods since Master personally told me I could last year, but I suppose not.
View attachment 3100576

Unfortunately, as I said.. I won't be able to leak the information this year due to safety concerns - and I was blackballed from doing it on August 15th 2023 by Master.

This will be my last post on the forum for a while, perhaps until August 15th 2025. It's a shame that by that time, the ancient Lookism methods will be almost a decade old.

I'd like to apologise to all those who lost sleep last night staying awake in anticipation for my thread about the ancient OG Lookism methods.
I also lost sleep due to the stress of being threatened about my life being ruined by an unknown person.

I'm hoping that by August 15th 2025 - things will have cooled down and I can share the gatekept Lookism ancient methods with you all in peace.

AUGUST 15TH 2025

View attachment 3100578
We need to bully this man the same way we got @carv to delete his account from .org for banning BGM…

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, 5'7 zoomer, tombradylover and 8 others
BOOHHOOOOO THIS IS ALL INSPECT ELEMENT JUST STOP LYING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, Niggamaxxer and IndraBC
FUCKING MADE ME DO ALL THIS FOR NO REASON

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
What the fuck man:feelsbadman:

That's it , you're added to my rape list

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZachS, heyheyheybro22, goat123 and 5 others
August 15 2025 sorry guys I'll post in 2026

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Linus1888, goat123 and 2 others
You know why you did this? It's becau your a lowlife you just fucked up so many people who had hope and I hope you get punished for it in your life and afterlife

Mogs me in schizophrenia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, fibonacci and tempelcat4
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Linus1888, goat123, Timmy and 1 other person
Your actually a pathetic fuck you absolute monstrosity of a human being

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, goat123 and ss07
Brother, they cant harm you with personal information

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888, halloweed and goat123
IMG 5920

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, axm, Av0nr and 3 others
Your actually a pathetic fuck you absolute monstrosity of a human being
I guess your staying subhuman hahahahahhahaha
Poor bastard

Fuck you for giving us hope for real
YOU COULD OF JUST SAID SORRY GUYS ITS NOT COMING IVE BEEN THREATENED TODAY U DIDNT HAVR TO WAIT THIS LONG

Inb4 rep farm

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888, goat123, greywind and 2 others
Fuck you for giving us hope for real
YOU COULD OF JUST SAID SORRY GUYS ITS NOT COMING IVE BEEN THREATENED TODAY U DIDNT HAVR TO WAIT THIS LONG
this is what makes me think hes actually a fat fucking troll

You serve 0 purpose you should kill your self now like fucking now this was the worst joke ever created I hope you get stoned

• +1
Reactions: goat123, beefliverontop and Timmy
man wtf, just leak it, tf are they gonna do with ur personal info, go to the police

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888, greywind, Timmy and 1 other person
How to farm greycels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Sushifart, ElySioNs and 4 others
@Master
Get his ass bruh u have our permission leak his adress do it nigga he gave me it i swear he showed me the info LEAK HIS INFO

this is what makes me think hes actually a fat fucking troll
I had a feeling because this was one of his posts

I believe that bald guy is actually his fat ass

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888 and halloweed
GUYS THE REAL LOOKSMAX IS TO LOOK LIKE THIS GUY YOU WERE ALL LIED TO, THIS IS WHAT WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT

• JFL
Reactions: ss07, irkkedmulatto and bululu_87
bro you have the thread prepared, just upload it to a file sharing website and link us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, Diarrhoea, greywind and 3 others
I guess your staying subhuman hahahahahhahaha
Poor bastard
Hey fucking nigga hop on discord let's talk acting all tough let's see your face you subhuman :lul::lul::lul: that's right dog kiss my feet and know your place

How to farm greycels
I actually feel such pity for cr
Over 10 straight pages over a week waiting a thread :ROFLMAO: absolutely no life
Plays it off as “sarcasm” sure nigger hahahahahahahahhaha

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
SURELY HE WILL LEAK IT HES JUST TROLLING

• So Sad
Reactions: Timmy
Hey fucking nigga hop on discord let's talk acting all tough let's see your face you subhuman :lul::lul::lul: that's right dog kiss my feet and know your place
Wait what you say what? Exactly nigga stay quiet you mad you wasted you time I mean u already do 10 pages of your stupid ass crying u look like a clown right now :ROFLMAO: “op when are you dropping” Hahhahahah I can’t bru omg
Your place is at the circus 🎪 hahahhahahahahah

I actually feel such pity for cr
Over 10 straight pages over a week waiting a thread :ROFLMAO: absolutely no life
Plays it off as “sarcasm” sure nigger hahahahahahahahhaha
Jfl for the subhuman greycels thinking theres some magic way to become chadliteHAHAHAHA

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ

View attachment 3100559

I was sent threatening messages.. I'll only show this one because the conversation got pretty dark but whoever this is knows my entire life, family and address. View attachment 3100571

Perhaps it was you.

View attachment 3100576

AUGUST 15TH 2025

View attachment 3100578
Nigga this ain't a movie. "Muuuuuuh maybe it was master who did it. Maybe he was behind this all along" Head ass nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Itachi, Linus1888 and halloweed
ITS ACTUALLY CRAZY HOW HE STARTED THIS JOKE 2 YEARS AGO AND KEPT THIS SHIT UP BRO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, Itachi, Linus1888 and 1 other person
Guys, no gatekept methods exist FFS, do you really think surgeons and doctors know less than autists from .org?

Master is probably incel, that knows about computers, maybe programmer, probably created this forum as community to aim towards same goal and getting some friends, after it went mainstream he made it paid

Most mods and admins are incels as well

Most of us here are rotters, why do you think that master is any different?

Those of us that found this forum before tiktok are:

- failed normies (believers in redpill)
- rotters/neets
- incels
- autists that overthink everything

You can bet that creators of this forum are 1 of these and you are retards gor thinking they know anything more than plastic surgeons

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Itachi, Linus1888 and 5 others
ITS ACTUALLY CRAZY HOW HE STARTED THIS JOKE 2 YEARS AGO AND KEPT THIS SHIT UP BRO
fr mirin his dedication, and im sure retards like me are gonna be hyped asf next year aswell jfl :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Linus1888, omnilegent and itzyaboyJJ