AUGUST 15TH 2024 | WHY THE OG LOOKISM METHODS DIDN'T LEAK AGAIN.

You want me to make a video of the Facebook profile?

And yes last night I opened .org & saw that.. after speaking with the person on Facebook it returned to its normal state.
yea. Of the chat. Refresh it aswell. Show the profile. What if its a dummy account you made?
i doubt the .org thing is real JFL.
I can recreate the same thing easily if i wanted to

my question is how anybody could ruin your life if you leaked the methods, give me the name of one method at least, just the name as proof
There’s no names of the methods..

It’s just 8 different methods and I already gave one to @AlexBrown84 since he’s supported the movement since 2023

I said I’ll leak the methods next year since my safety is at risk but you still want me to do it.

Why should I risk my personal life for people who claim I’m trolling when I’m not? The August 15th movement is being attacked by forum staff.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

It’s just 8 different methods and I already gave one to @AlexBrown84 since he’s supported the movement since 2023

I said I’ll leak the methods next year since my safety is at risk but you still want me to do it.

Why should I risk my personal life for people who claim I’m trolling when I’m not? The August 15th movement is being attacked by forum staff.
but explain to me, how could they ruin your life? like what are they going to do

but explain to me, how could they ruin your life? like what are they going to do
They have my personal information.
Name, age & address.
My workplace & occupation.
Family members & friends.

Already threatened to do several things to me.

i didnt support the movement since 2023 bc i wasnt on org back then, i wouldve supported you if i had been, i believed till the end, my profile comments are proof

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and Linus1888
They have my personal information.
Name, age & address.
My workplace & occupation.
Family members & friends.

Already threatened to do several things to me.
ask police for protection, also having someones name and address sucks if ur an influencer but you arent in danger, at least leak one method to me in pms i wrote the entire day that i believe in you

just leak it in private, check ur chat with me

JFL at you for thinking we will wait another year.
Fuck off man. Keep ignoring my question bro. You think your so fucking funny huh.
You know. Their not the only ones planning to ruin your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and ErbCel
Fuck off man. Keep ignoring my question bro. You think your so fucking funny huh.
Then don’t wait.

Nobody is forcing you to do anything..

Then don’t wait.

Nobody is forcing you to do anything..
Yea okay. Real funny bro. I bet your laughing… woww soo funny…
“muh just wait august 15 brah!!11!”

Ong if i was in ur place right now I would of leaked it a longgg time ago. There are SO many ways to leak it

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
This is so funny bro
Nigga trolled a gang full of incels succesfully

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sushifart, itzyaboyJJ, Itachi and 2 others

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, Uncle Dinky, itzyaboyJJ and 3 others
Yea okay. Real funny bro. I bet your laughing… woww soo funny…
“muh just wait august 15 brah!!11!”

Ong if i was in ur place right now I would of leaked it a longgg time ago. There are SO many ways to leak it
Bro, there are no secret methods, the guy's a troller, just call it quit and move on...

u switched up aswell bhaijaan:forcedsmile:
I prioritised my personal life over a forum like anybody else would do.

I said I'd drop the info next year.

Stop bitching about it.

bro just leak them to us privately, pm me if u have a single bit of humanity left in u :feelswhy:
No secret methods bro, billionaires are ugly as fuck boldcels, king charles or what is his name looks like goblin, come on, if those people don't have the methods, autist from .org doesn't

Stop bitching about it.
theyll never know if u leaked it to me privately or not and i swear no one will know a thing just pm me here or add on discord @xeedic 😻🤙

i don't think this is a troll. these information are gatekept for a reason. i still believe in @blatonslatt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Linus1888 and blatonslatt
No secret methods bro, billionaires are ugly as fuck boldcels, king charles or what is his name looks like goblin, come on, if those people don't have the methods, autist from .org doesn
i know thats true 99% but im just curious about the 1% possibility

i don't think this is a troll. these information are gatekept for a reason. i still believe in @blatonslatt
Thank you for finally posting here and defending me.

• +1
Reactions: Hydrogen

Stop bitching about it.
Typical kyle, always procrastinating :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888
our only fault was not being on lookism back in the days. stop this hate. looksmax shouldn't be this

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
our only fault was not being on lookism back in the days. stop this hate. looksmax shouldn't be this
Most people were children tbh.

I was 14 in the 2016 days of Lookism.

Lord Crisick is the only reason I have this information since I developed a friendship with him

• +1
Reactions: Hydrogen
im gonna curse you forever, youre never ascending fat fucktard ur gonna forever rot here every year trolling newgens and thats the only dopamine ur gonna get in life other then the coke u snort everyday :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Bro, there are no secret methods, the guy's a troller, just call it quit and move on...
No. I need my revenge.
I WILL HUNT THIS NIGGA DOWN MARK MY WORDS

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni
im gonna curse you forever, youre never ascending fat fucktard ur gonna forever rot here every year trolling newgens and thats the only dopamine ur gonna get in life other then the coke u snort everyday :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Exactly

Okay assuming your claims are true, you know we could just "https://wayback.archive.org/" and search the old lookism.net for the info. And you know what THERE ARE NO SECRET METHODS ON LOOKISM.NET I SEARCHED EVERY FUCKINNG YEAR AND HAVENT FOUND SHIT, EVEN BROWISING CRISICKS PROFILE THERE ARE NO SECRET METHODS

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Okay assuming your claims are true, you know we could just "https://wayback.archive.org/" and search the old lookism.net for the info. And you know what THERE ARE NO SECRET METHODS ON LOOKISM.NET I SEARCHED EVERY FUCKINNG YEAR AND HAVENT FOUND SHIT, EVEN BROWISING CRISICKS PROFILE THERE ARE NO SECRET METHODS
by saying this you are assuming that master blocked the site on the 15th august 2023 because he had nothing to do, and also PMed @blatonslatt for fun saying that he couldn't allow the leak. blatonslatt said that he got in touch with crisick and who knows what they said. maybe i'm wrong, but i still want to believe in @blatonslatt

by saying this you are assuming that master blocked the site on the 15th august 2023 because he had nothing to do, and also PMed @blatonslatt for fun saying that he couldn't allow the leak. blatonslatt said that he got in touch with crisick and who knows what they said. maybe i'm wrong, but i still want to believe in @blatonslatt
have fun waiting another year :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, Linus1888 and Hydrogen
Thank you for your support and faith in what I said.

Shut the fuck up nigga
See you next year when I leak the info.

Hopefully your negativity will turn into positivity.

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and itzyaboyJJ
Why didn't the OG Lookism Methods leak on August 15th 2023?

Why didn't the OG Lookism Methods leak on August 15th 2024?
As I was preparing to finish my thread at 10 PM California time, I received a notification on the website - I went to check it but then when I clicked it.. I was greeted by this page:
View attachment 3100559
I would like to clarify that I have no idea what this image is.
Perhaps it's the person who is threatening me and gained my information.
But as you can see by the top of the page, I was told to check my Facebook account.

It seems only a Looksmax staff member or Master himself is capable of changing the website for my account to look like this.

What happened when I checked my Facebook?
I was sent threatening messages.. I'll only show this one because the conversation got pretty dark but whoever this is knows my entire life, family and address.
View attachment 3100571
I was essentially told that if I leak the 2016 OG ancient Lookism methods that my life will therefore be ruined - and harm would come to my family and those who I care about.

@Master I'm not sure who this is..
Perhaps it was you.
Perhaps it was one of your moderator goons that you sent to stop August 15th.
Perhaps it was a normal member of the forum who seeks to dox me, as I've had many threats over the past week including in my original thread.

Anyhow, I understood the caution and won't release the information in 2024 due to this. I'm very concerned about my safety.
I thought that I was able to post about the methods since Master personally told me I could last year, but I suppose not.
View attachment 3100576

What will happen to August 15th & the OG Lookism methods?

Unfortunately, as I said.. I won't be able to leak the information this year due to safety concerns - and I was blackballed from doing it on August 15th 2023 by Master.

This will be my last post on the forum for a while, perhaps until August 15th 2025. It's a shame that by that time, the ancient Lookism methods will be almost a decade old.

I'd like to apologise to all those who lost sleep last night staying awake in anticipation for my thread about the ancient OG Lookism methods.
I also lost sleep due to the stress of being threatened about my life being ruined by an unknown person.

I'm hoping that by August 15th 2025 - things will have cooled down and I can share the gatekept Lookism ancient methods with you all in peace.

AUGUST 15TH 2025

View attachment 3100578
jfl at these replies lmaooooo

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
See you next year when I leak the info.

Hopefully your negativity will turn into positivity.
Next year my fucking ass
THERE is no next year
BECAUSE YOU WILL BE IN THE FUCKING GROUND

• +1
Tbf I believe in this nigger @blatonslatt and he does have a point. Not everyone rots in here for the forum to be their life. This nigger got a life outside this forum that he wouldnt sacrifice for some forever Incels. Let this nigger be safe and then he will leak this shit. Its not like you will stop rotting on this forum by 2050. You are and will be forever here.:hnghn:

• JFL