aunt just dropped off 2 of the most bluepilled books ive ever read

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
she came over today and knocked on my door at like 8 in the morning because my mom reported that i threatened to kill her after THE BITCH FUCKING THREATENED TO KIDNAP ME! and now my aunt thinks im a future killer and a ticking time bomb, and i calmly explained that im not violent id never hurt anyone it was the heat of the moment and my mom tripped my trigger, and she was like thats what they all say after they go to prison. and i was like whatever im not a crazy violent person, its in my legal right to defend myself especially if someone comes on my property unwarranted because im emancipated and my mom has no legal relations to me and is considered a threat. im not gonna waste my potential on a fat bitch like my mom and rot in prison for 30 years, that'd be stupid af.
anyways she left these on the kitchen counter.

coincidentally enough these books are made by two fucking overweight becky foids, one is a stupid workbook, and the other is a bluepilled self help book "just be yourself bro" after taking the blackpill i can't listen to songs made by foids can't watch movies directed by them i have to check the credits beforehand to make sure i can't read books by foids i can't watch videos made by foids i can't be friends with foids it just angers me too much and if my aunt had any sense she would fucking get me books made by men for men maybe then i could relate to it and im almost a fucking adult these books are made for 13 year old faggots depressed because they couldn't get the new fortnite skin, there is no book made specifically for my situation i'm pretty sure if these authors heard about my situation they would fucking quit being an author and go do charity work to cleanse themselves.

never seen a more average face but id take a blowjob tbh

LAWD HAVE MURCY LOOK AT THEM GUMS NARROW IPD SUBCTANEOUS HYPERTROPHY (OVERDEVELOPED BUCCINATORS DONT YOU LOSE THAT SHIT AT 50?) AND THOSE SHIT THIRDS SO OVER!

as you know they both have had sex multiple times have children and husbands and their book says nothing about inceldom or being a virgin because they aren't capable of understanding and sympathizing with incels.

this is such bullshit man but its whatever i move next week and im not telling any of my family where i live fr i don't need this bs once i ascend next year ill come back and try to get back into the family and shit but its hard to recover from being known as the son of a whore and my whole family has read the texts my mom sent to them that bitch fuck her man i have potential fr and im not about to waste it tha fucking foid logic bro just take a shower bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Joe383, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others

this isn't average nigga this is horrifying

• JFL
Reactions: Detn86, Deleted member 16369, Joe383 and 1 other person
nvm i didn't read your wall of text correctly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
is this the sister of your degenerate mom

• JFL
Reactions: Detn86
my mum read a book about depression in teenagers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, GloGang300 and Matthias8272
these kind of book very good at teaching you how to cope, while not solving problem in reality

• +1
Reactions: quackspirations
Does your aunt want to fuck you too?

this isn't average nigga this is horrifying
she was average before she got old so i guess shes like 3 PSL now?
is this the sister of your degenerate mom
no on the other family
my mum read a book about depression in teenagers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:bluepill:
these kind of book very good at teaching you how to cope, while not solving problem in reality
fr like wtf its all a coping mechanism the solution is plastic surgery
Does your aunt want to fuck you too?
wtf no nigga shes like 50 and she is lesbian

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: quackspirations, SeiGun and Moggie
damn wish i at least had a parent or relative that cares about my mental health blue pill or not

damn wish i at least had a parent or relative that cares about my mental health blue pill or not
ok i love her still and i hope you find that parent oneday