Aura/Type pill

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
I see this rarely being talked about on the forum but some guys have a certain aura/exude a kind of presence that makes them unique. They don't necessarily have to be GL may even be down right ugly but they don't look like incels or look like the type of basement dwellers that have trouble getting laid because they are so far nichemaxxed that their niche alone appeals to foids. Pic below is am example. Its generally drug dealers, rappers, hyper NT badboys etc @Akhi @TechnoBoss

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: starvecell, JohnBaza, Offensive Bias and 20 others
no such thing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: psychomandible, Kaari, Akhi and 7 others
and what niche is the pic of?

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, greywind, truthhurts and 1 other person
in this pic hes straight out of a shower so thats why, mans took a shower

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, greywind, uksucks and 3 others
Yeah you can pinpoint a reddit Cuck from far away.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Offensive Bias, greywind and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, ChadL1te, greywind and 5 others
No such thing as aura. Drug dealers get girls because they sell fun to people, they also sell addiction and poor health.

Girls keep coming back to the drug dealer to get their fix and at the same time, they sell their body to the drug dealer to get the drugs.

Also, tattoos just look ugly, and nowadays everyone has them. Guy in the picture has above average looks and an otter mode physique while she is MTB at best, just because she has blonde hair doesn't change anything.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Chadeep, uksucks and 1 other person
He looks like low inhib drug addicted thug who looks depressed. He may not have wide appeal like someone like brad pitt or something but for his niche he has good appeal despite being a boneless twink

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
explain this then aura deniers

when i leanmaxx i will look like buckshot (guy in first pic)

aura carries all of these giys
no such thing

Attachments

• images (30).jpeg
    images (30).jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
  • hqdefault (3).jpg
    hqdefault (3).jpg
    37 KB · Views: 0
  • download (29).jpeg
    download (29).jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell, vratisevojvodo, diamondbill and 5 others

I give up, this is too strong

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and dipenhydramine
No such thing as aura. Drug dealers get girls because they sell fun to people, they also sell addiction and poor health.

Girls keep coming back to the drug dealer to get their fix and at the same time, they sell their body to the drug dealer to get the drugs.

Also, tattoos just look ugly, and nowadays everyone has them. Guy in the picture has above average looks and an otter mode physique while she is MTB at best, just because she has blonde hair doesn't change anything.
Muh MTB at best and ottermode physique. I swear you niggas grasp onto straws every time someone posts something that goes against your believe. Coping for the sake of coping. You are disingenuous turd

4376121_1000080683.jpg

Attachments

• 1000080683.jpg
    1000080683.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell, JohnBaza, Kroker and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Ghoulish and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
tbh this with metalheads, seen so many metalheads on tiktok with infinite smv from mtb+ goth chicks

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, TechnoBoss, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Mogged

IMG 9108

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and Jason Voorhees
tbh this with metalheads, seen so many metalheads on tiktok with infinite smv from mtb+ goth chicks
so theres hope 🥺

all i need to do is larp liking metal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vratisevojvodo, dbva and Jason Voorhees
I see this rarely being talked about on the forum but some guys have a certain aura/exude a kind of presence that makes them unique. They don't necessarily have to be GL may even be down right ugly but they don't look like incels or look like the type of basement dwellers that have trouble getting laid because they are so far nichemaxxed that their niche alone appeals to foids. Pic below is am example. Its generally drug dealers, rappers, hyper NT badboys etc @Akhi @TechnoBoss

View attachment 3161271
Yeah, I've noticed that too. This guy in particular looks like he has frame and height halo too as well as the tattoos. Nichemaxxing and low inhib play a part into it as well but this guy looks like he would actually have broad appeal despite being boneless.

Maybe someone can pinpoint what exactly it is that we're talking about. I don't think this guy would have the same appeal if he didn't have frame and height on his side, though.

• +1
Muh MTB at best and ottermode physique. I swear you niggas grasp onto straws every time someone posts something that goes against your believe. Coping for the sake of coping. You are disingenuous turd

View attachment 3161293
4376121_1000080683.jpg
View attachment 3161291

View attachment 3161295
I've been lifting for many years, I'm more muscular than this guy and much leaner.

As for your other claims, I guess taste is somewhat subjective. I find tattoos to be completely repulsive, a lot of girls do too, some like them, it depends.

Also, my taste in girls probably differs from yours, I personally don't find her to be stunning. In that third picture she looks like a heroin addict. In the other two, it looks like the kind of face you would see in the modelling industry but I don't find it sexy.

My personal list of female celebrities I find extremely attractive (if you're interested). It has 2500 views on IMDb so far (133 this week):

Yes this is also another example. Nichemaxxed as fuck. Most women will be repulsed by him but the ones that don't will love him.
You sure about that?

IMG 9109

• JFL
no offense but do you spend all day dickriding rappers

why do you have all these vidoes

and why are you pulling them up so fast
All these videos>

1 video>

If you jealous just say that bro

• JFL
Reactions: dbva

View attachment 3161271
I have been saying that for a long time with Brahmin

Proven with guys like Charlie Heaton and Devon Bostick exist.

All these videos>

1 video>

If you jealous just say that bro
of your dickriding talent?

lowkey yeah i want a girl who can do that

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo
guy in the pic wouldve been like me if he wasnt nt horse face narrow jaw feminine eyes all the thing i have

Just don't be a cheap knockoff like all the lil peep wannabes. Ofc some are true to it but many were just trying too hard to be like someone they're not actually like at all. Another example would be Zyzz fanboys but those are less common now.

All those guys look extremely nerdy and also weak

All those guys look extremely nerdy and also weak
so what tho

they still pull

whats the point in pointing out flaws if they still achieve the goal

• +1
Just don't be a cheap knockoff like all the lil peep wannabes. Ofc some are true to it but many were just trying too hard to be like someone they're not actually like at all. Another example would be Zyzz fanboys but those are less common now.
yeah exactly

haunted mound r goats tho

• +1
so what tho

they still pull

whats the point in pointing out flaws if they still achieve the goal
Personally, that is not my definition of success.

I used to look like this:

3c78d4170a3c4cd1880704fef3fbca69 610xh

Now I look like this:

Progresspics
20240909 171740

But my goal was always to look like this:

20eb13e9fb841a7a384edc92112c2e0d 443314844 1
B7ec7240028a2e4711b2c9a4c770e309 3633120462

I'm looking at another 1-2 years of serious lifting with perfect consistency but I'll eventually get there.
Arms currently at 13 and 2/8 inches, want to get them at least at 16 inches, but probably more like 18 inches and I'm aiming for 14-15 inch forearms, to get them to look really good.

I'm not saying you have to be that big to get laid, but for someone like me who has a mix of autism and ADHD (AuDHD), I think it can really help me slay on dating apps so that even if I suck at socialcirclemaxxing, I can makeup for it with a sexy physique.

I also need to point out that ever since I got more muscular, I've been getting a lot more respect from other men in jobs that I worked at whereas when I was skinny and weak, nobody took me seriously even at a height of 6'4" so muscles do make a huge difference.

Personally, that is not my definition of success.

I used to look like this:

View attachment 3161453

Now I look like this:

View attachment 3161454View attachment 3161455

But my goal was always to look like this:

View attachment 3161456View attachment 3161457

I'm looking at another 1-2 years of serious lifting with perfect consistency but I'll eventually get there.
Arms currently at 13 and 2/8 inches, want to get them at least at 16 inches, but probably more like 18 inches and I'm aiming for 14-15 inch forearms, to get them to look really good.

I'm not saying you have to be that big to get laid, but for someone like me who has a mix of autism and ADHD (AuDHD), I think it can really help me slay on dating apps so that even if I suck at socialcirclemaxxing, I can makeup for it with a sexy physique.

I also need to point out that ever since I got more muscular, I've been getting a lot more respect from other men in jobs that I worked at whereas when I was skinny and weak, nobody took me seriously even at a height of 6'4" so muscles do make a huge difference.
damn bro ggs thats impressive
wishing u the best

im chubby but i think i have good muscles underneath like a permabulk

im tryna cut i started gym 2 days ago

im socially retarded too dw gang

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and Deleted member 88653
htn and high htb
if he posted here, you would rate him ltn

thats what OP means by disingenious coping

instead of adjusting your world view when you see substantial evidence against it, you cope with deductive reasoning

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts