Aura/Type pill

damn bro ggs thats impressive
wishing u the best

im chubby but i think i have good muscles underneath like a permabulk

im tryna cut i started gym 2 days ago

im socially retarded too dw gang
yeah, usually guys who start fat have a lot of muscle underneath, and you'll probably find you have big calves from moving all that fat around. The worst place you can be in terms of muscle mass is with a very skinny starting point and low appetite. Building my appetite to what it is at now took me many years. Before I would struggle to eat just 1500 calories, now I can consume 3000 calories if I'm not careful.

My bulk is capped at 2700 calories though at 180 lbs, to not gain more than 0.5 lbs per week to prevent gaining too much fat.

yeah, usually guys who start fat have a lot of muscle underneath, and you'll probably find you have big calves from moving all that fat around. The worst place you can be in terms of muscle mass is with a very skinny starting point and low appetite. Building my appetite to what it is at now took me many years. Before I would struggle to eat just 1500 calories, now I can consume 3000 calories if I'm not careful.

My bulk is capped at 2700 calories though at 180 lbs, to not gain more than 0.5 lbs per week to prevent gaining too much fat.
big calves n monster thighs lmfao

good core bcuz im always sucking in too

yeah that sounds shitty but i wish its something i could struggle with

i could easliy eat 10k calories in a day

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and Deleted member 88653
if he posted here, you would rate him ltn

thats what OP means by disingenious coping

instead of adjusting your world view when you see substantial evidence against it, you cope with deductive reasoning
i would rate him htn here

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
No such thing as aura. Drug dealers get girls because they sell fun to people, they also sell addiction and poor health.

Girls keep coming back to the drug dealer to get their fix and at the same time, they sell their body to the drug dealer to get the drugs.

Also, tattoos just look ugly, and nowadays everyone has them. Guy in the picture has above average looks and an otter mode physique while she is MTB at best, just because she has blonde hair doesn't change anything.
So this guy is above average but the girl, who mogs him to hell and back, is a mtb?

:lul::lul::lul:

no u wouldnt moron
He's not htn but he's not ltn either, he looks better than 95% of the user base atleast, that's a understatement btw

• JFL
he mas masculine features that most users lack
4376122 1000080685

round banana jaw, recessed maxilla, female tier highset brows

very masculine indeed

stop lying retard

He's not htn but he's not ltn either, he looks better than 95% of the user base atleast, that's a understatement btw
he would be one of the users that get laughed at and told to end it if he posted here

• Ugh..
he would be one of the users that get laughed at and told to end it if he posted here
Go to the rating section rn and look. Its legit subhumans and ltns

That nigger isn’t Htn he’s one of the ugliest mfs I’ve been seen (that still looked human)
lmao one of the ugliest mfs, what a retard KYS

again with this russina person

Basically me
Screenshot 20240829 175547 Gallery

So this guy is above average but the girl, who mogs him to hell and back, is a mtb?

:lul::lul::lul:
Ever heard the phrase "taste is subjective" ?

If you think this is a mtb your a shaniqua lover

View attachment 3161536
Most beautiful actresses in my opinion (one of the most popular lists on IMDb and it's mine):

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
eyebrows nose
His eyebrows and nose are average asf, and those features are pretty irrelevant anyways, if he’s Htn I’d be gigamogger chad and Chico doesn’t exist. He looks oily bro.

• +1
His eyebrows and nose are average asf, and those features are pretty irrelevant anyways, if he’s Htn I’d be gigamogger chad and Chico doesn’t exist. He looks oily bro.
"pretty irrelevent" that's all i needed to know your unworthy of listening too

• +1
"pretty irrelevent" that's all i needed to know your unworthy of listening too
Muh eyebrows make someone go from subhuman to Htn :feelsuhh:

And you spelt it wrong too faggot

• +1
  • +1
He’s a pretty boy model with eye catching tattoos of course people like him, this is hardly a revelation

He looks like Chico. He has an “exotic white” pheno like Chico and Mrazik which is one of the best that there is. I’ll say this again and probably get laughed at again, but it’s once again proven, tall + good enough bones + dark hair and dark eyes = magnet for blonde HTB+. But gotta have at least some status first.