Auschwitzmaxxing! Should I continue cutting? Lol at my genetics

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
look gay
Hi buddy boyos, me 18(not growing much more) got dumped by my based polish gf for being too autistic and weird) I am still a virgin😎) so I decided to continue cutting. Lots of my gym coper friends who masculinitymax with 100 kg tell me that I look like a jew. So I wanted to ask you if I am to skinny for cutting (lost some muscle size to water/glycogen loss). In my opinion my bloated face, hips and abs still need much work so I want to continue.🥲

My current diet is a protein sparring modified fasting one. I only consume 8 proteinshakes a day (700 cals) for 223g of protein to maintain muscle and get into ketosis. I also take supplements for all the necessary nutrition (still malnourished lol).

I am sadly a hip and obliquecel🙃

TLDR: Guess my bodyfat (I think 14%) and should I continue cutting for face/abs (target audience of girls 14-16)?

Sorry for photodump

Wtf you have chad potential

That niggas a fag tho
also whats your ethnicity? really need to textgamemaxx if you're not at least 5 psl cause you come off as way too pathetic and needy

so are you by your style of texting. "happy womens day" :lul::lul::lul:
IMG 8555
Nigga I already gaslit her to raise her cortisol levels. She blocked and I had to cuckmax and apoligize and act like I give af about her. Im a half white half asian Med passing chadlite. I want to get a slavic ginger cause I cant stand white western womens attitudes. Im only attracted to white women tho, so im going to EEmax.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
View attachment 2219721
Nigga I already gaslit her to raise her cortisol levels. She blocked and I had to cuckmax and apoligize and act like I give af about her. Im a half white half asian Med passing chadlite. I want to get a slavic ginger cause I cant stand white western womens attitudes. Im only attracted to white women tho, so im going to EEmax.
oh im hapa too, wanna exchange pics in dms? im looking to eemaxx as well and have a plan laid out

retard. i know that hormones are higher at lower bf, but this guy is not going to be producing many hormones when he eats 1g of fat a day. this is how u become a low t cuck 101. 50g of fat a day would be enough while hes cutting
More fat in diet produce testosterone

• +1
Reactions: joonla
Hi buddy boyos, me 18(not growing much more) got dumped by my based polish gf for being too autistic and weird) I am still a virgin😎) so I decided to continue cutting. Lots of my gym coper friends who masculinitymax with 100 kg tell me that I look like a jew. So I wanted to ask you if I am to skinny for cutting (lost some muscle size to water/glycogen loss). In my opinion my bloated face, hips and abs still need much work so I want to continue.🥲

My current diet is a protein sparring modified fasting one. I only consume 8 proteinshakes a day (700 cals) for 223g of protein to maintain muscle and get into ketosis. I also take supplements for all the necessary nutrition (still malnourished lol).

I am sadly a hip and obliquecel🙃

TLDR: Guess my bodyfat (I think 14%) and should I continue cutting for face/abs (target audience of girls 14-16)?

Sorry for photodump
dream physique how you achieve it?