sweetheart

Tsar
auslander raus
auslander auslander raus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, AustrianOak47, borntosuffer and 8 others
fucking faggoted chant
just accept that ur country is turning more trash by the second and the only thing saving u guys is immagrant workers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, Melly, gribsufer1 and 2 others
fucking faggoted chant
just accept that ur country is turning more trash by the second and the only thing saving u guys is immagrant workers
europe is trash nowadays because of immigrants

Europe is trash because of albinoniggers like you :lul::lul::lul:
kys muslim
you are palpatine supporter, you have no right to talk about europe

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, smoth, 1966Ford and 2 others
fucking faggoted chant
Inmigrants would be useless if the government simply made pro-birth policies. So you are easily reaplaceable and of no use

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Inmigrants would be useless if the government simply made pro-birth policies. So you are easily reaplaceable and of no use
fucking gastarbeiters

there are enough EE workers to replace those allah worshipers

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and Debetro
kys muslim
And you're a retarded kike :lul::lul::ROFLMAO:

I hope your whole bloodline gets gassed by neo nazis

kys muslim
i aint even muslim retard plus i live in africa and immagrants come to my country every year and i dont get angry abt bc they help better this country

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
And you're a retarded kike :lul::lul::ROFLMAO:

I hope your whole bloodline gets gassed by neo nazis
keep worshiping allah you sandnigger sheepfucker

you soon gonna live in your syrian or whatever abomination land under your sharia law

i aint even muslim retard plus i live in africa and immagrants come to my country every year and i dont get angry abt bc they help better this country
fuck your africa nigger. stay in cameroon
i talk about europe, i dont care what happens in your country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Debetro
fucking gastarbeiters

there are enough EE workers to replace those allah worshipers
Indeed. That's why antisemitism is increasing at huge rates, why would governments choose to freely let those forever-enemy inmigrants who hate us to come over?

• +1
keep worshiping allah you sandnigger sheepfucker

you soon gonna live in your syrian or whatever abomination land under your sharia law
The only thing that I'll fuck is your whale mother, and then I'll gas her right after :forcedsmile::lul: retarded kikenigger

The only thing that I'll fuck is your whale mother, and then I'll gas her right after :forcedsmile::lul: retarded kikenigger
you never fucked anything in your life. you fucking arabs are getting absolutely destroyed by little israel, imagine you dealing with real european force?

you have no chance, sheepfuckers in sandals

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
88g6k9

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
Notice how he said that he welcomes inmigrants because they improve the country. Whereas inmigrants who come to Europe are worsening the countries at huge rates

• +1
Notice how he said that he welcomes inmigrants because they improve the country. Whereas inmigrants who come to Europe are worsening the countries at huge rates
mostly indian immigrants that are helping this country out but nice try tho

• +1
you never fucked anything in your life. you fucking arabs are getting absolutely destroyed by little israel, imagine you dealing with real european force?

you have no chance, sheepfuckers in sandals
The kikes are being destroyed by hamas :lul::lul::ROFLMAO: so much so that daddy merica had to step in for her little girl :lul::lul:

Imagine being a kike and living in germany :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: The land where the führer has gassed your great grandparents :forcedsmile::lul::lul::ROFLMAO:

Dogfucker jew

The kikes are being destroyed by hamas :lul::lul::ROFLMAO: so much so that daddy merica had to step in for her little girl :lul::lul:

Imagine being a kike and living in germany :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: The land where the führer has gassed your great grandparents :forcedsmile::lul::lul::ROFLMAO:

Dogfucker jew
so much destroyed, so you guys cry to whole earth about genocide? i dont see that

in israel i know there is peaceful life nowadays, cant tell it about palestine

im not a jew and i only been to germany as tourist at very young age

indians are not agressive tho. there are shit ton in my country, they are just uncultured and dirty, of course you dont notice it because well for african standarts they might seem civilized

they are better than arabs, undeniably

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Indians are better people than the ones coming to Europe.

Very good comparison, there may be like a few dozens of Indians in your countries at most while European countries have millions of middle easterns and moors. You can't make this shit up

• +1
so much destroyed, so you guys cry to whole earth about genocide? i dont see that

in israel i know there is peaceful life nowadays, cant tell it about palestine

im not a jew and i only been to germany as tourist at very young age
Nice try projecting

Hamas are raping jews like you while the media is the one rightfully so calling them out on their genocide on children

And yes, you are a kike :lul::lul::lul: Fucking retard you've admitted it before

Won't spare your ass from being gassed by neo nazis :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

fucking faggoted chant
ur acting like nazi Germany wasnt extremely good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, sweetheart, Autismcel and 1 other person
indians are not agressive tho. there are shit ton in my country, they are just uncultured and dirty, of course you dont notice it because well for african standarts they might seem civilized

No one gives a flying fuck about your shitty opinion, won't change shit. :forcedsmile: Retard

ur talking abt south african standards where theree was a point in history where there was 70%white people here
so dont even talk abt standards cracky

europe is trash nowadays because of immigrants
Yk that they include albanians in that song, right? Albanians aren't seen much different from Turks or Arabs in Germany.

Nice try projecting

Hamas are raping jews like you while the media is the one rightfully so calling them out on their genocide on children

And yes, you are a kike :lul::lul::lul: Fucking retard you've admitted it before

Won't spare your ass from being gassed by neo nazis :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
can you stop obnoxiously using emojis? are u a girl, calm down

first of all, i acted as jew because i hate you arabs so much more and when i say muh im jew it makes you hate me so much so i feel better.

im slav.

yeah man, hamas rapes israel so much to the point that jews live peaceful life in their cities and your palestine cant live normal because civilians getting killed . not a big fan of idf or israel, im just on their side becasue they are versus you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Autismcel

Indians in America aren’t that bad in contrast to arabs, niggers, or spicks. They actually contribute and follow the rules. Unlike the rest of deathnics. Probably because curries aren’t aggressive. But I’d rather work with a pajeet who’s educated than a baboon, spick or a sand nigger for sure.

• +1
Indians are better people than the ones coming to Europe.

Very good comparison, there may be like a few dozens of Indians in your countries at most while European countries have millions of middle easterns and moors. You can't make this shit up

theres a million indians in my country nice try again tho

can you stop obnoxiously using emojis? are u a girl, calm down

first of all, i acted as jew because i hate you arabs so much more and when i say muh im jew it makes you hate me so much so i feel better.

im slav.

yeah man, hamas rapes israel so much to the point that jews live peaceful life in their cities and your palestine cant live normal because civilians getting killed . not a big fan of idf or israel, im just on their side becasue they are versus you
Nuke both or give it back to the British.

• +1
in ur wildest dreams i bet the ppl that were living in that period wouldnt agree with u cracky

you cant have a normal conversation without falling for emotions like a female .

talk normal if you want normal arguing experience, otherwise its just a waste of time and scream at the wall from my side

• JFL
Indeed. It's 2024 and people have still not accepted this by being blind sheep to the media and public education, but they will eventually do. The Truth always prospers and wins

• +1
uk now is as shitty as russia

probably 2 worst countries of europe ( i know some people dont count russia as europe)
Russia has by far one of the greatest, cleanest and beautiful cities of the entire world. That's why I don't support the NATO block, do you see what NATO countries and people have turned into? Russians (except village vodka addicts and gopniks) are quite educated and have more values than the Westerners

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and sweetheart
Russia has by far one of the greatest, cleanest and beautiful cities of the entire world. That's why I don't support the NATO block, do you see what NATO countries and people have turned into? Russians (except village vodka addicts and gopniks) are quite educated and have more values than the Westerners
i mean , putin regime must fall because his goal is to kill all the white nazism and let the minorities be wahhabis

thats why he is so liked by muslims all around the world, he is pro islam

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
i mean , putin regime must fall because his goal is to kill all the white nazism and let the minorities be wahhabis

thats why he is so liked by muslims all around the world, he is pro islam
If that's actually true then I agree, but it should not fall into NATO jewish hands. But I don't know what to believe about Russia

• +1
OP you have a lot of political mood swings, Do you have a hard time to staying loyal?

OP you have a lot of political mood swings, Do you have a hard time to staying loyal?
what? loyal to what?
where have i been for muslim europe?

what? loyal to what?
where have i been for muslim europe?
One day you hate the Jews another day you support them, one day you support Ukraine then you support Russia jfl
One day you support LGBTQ then you hate libtards jfl

One day you hate the Jews another day you support them, one day you support Ukraine then you support Russia jfl
One day you support LGBTQ then you hate libtards jfl
i support israel since 7 october in war against hamas . never have i ever picked hamas side

i dont like jews

understandable?

about ukraine. obviosuly logically it feels like there is no reason to support eurasian russia , but since im ethnically russian i still on it side because of people i think. ukraine is far better and probably should win

there are based libtards like vegan gains and destiny, and i can agree with them on some topics and disagree on other . Dont exactly understand, what should i be if im against muslims i should be conservative in every question? to be like right wing, conspiratard, carnivore, anti vaxer, ressentimental towards anything man made?

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
support israel since 7 october in war against hamas . never have i ever picked hamas side

i dont like jews

understandable?
Understandable, I do feel that hamas was staged by Israel for political gain. Israel even admitted to help create Hamas.

about ukraine. obviosuly logically it feels like there is no reason to support eurasian russia
Ukraine is fully run by Jewish now, I don’t know what side to even support. I’m anti Russia, hate NATO and American degeneracy.
there are based libtards like vegan gains and destiny
No such thing as based libtard jfl. Destiny is a massive CUCK

• +1
  • +1