AUSTIN DUNHAM SHOWN HIS HINGE RESULTS ON PATREON

Cos dating apps only White men do well on them are you a fucking retard want me to pull up dating statistics for online dating apps you stupid cunt. It’s a well known fact that online dating apps only benifit Cumskins

You aren’t a “SFcel” yet your a extreme racist towards me for no reason
Wtf is wrong w u bro relax why are u so aggressive 😂😂😂 kid hates the colour of his skin

Good eye area & jaw tho to be fair
He has a recessed chin, but even a good jaw is not enough to make him Chad. He's looksmaxed, sure, but he has failos that limit him to HTN. His nose is downright disgusting, reminds me of a typical south east asian nose.

Last edited:
He has a recessed chin, but even a good jaw is not enough to make him Chad. He's looksmax, sure, but he has failos that limit him to HTN. His nose is downright disgusting, reminds me of a typical south east asian nose.
when u say htn do u mean psl or sex appeal

He has a recessed chin, but even a good jaw is not enough to make him Chad. He's looksmaxed, sure, but he has failos that limit him to HTN. His nose is downright disgusting, reminds me of a typical south east asian nose.
Based af. I’m a htn niche chadlite to some foids and when talking to the really good looking ones at bars up close, you can see them analyzing your forward growth and jaw / chin projection. It’s so f*cking bruutal I hate to even have to consider plastic surgery. My quest to find a trad Stacy wife is soo slim.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Dullards are actually paying to see another man’s dating profile/matches on Patreon.

All this redpill/dating guru shit so fucking corny.

Wtf is wrong w u bro relax why are u so aggressive 😂😂😂 kid hates the colour of his skin
No I don’t, I’m just telling you that online dating apps are white man only apps. That simple really

Dullards are actually paying to see another man’s dating profile/matches on Patreon.

All this redpill/dating guru shit so fucking corny.
he posts alot of things on there, not just this, i subbed for his workout routine and calisthenics info but he also posts things like this & how to present yourself on dating apps

I got 99+ as a MTN manlet with selfie

he posts alot of things on there, not just this, i subbed for his workout routine and calisthenics info but he also posts things like this & how to present yourself on dating apps

You don’t need to pay scammers like Dunham for information that Is free on the internet.
Also,
Why would you take dating advice from him?
That’s like asking a Kenyan to teach you how to be an expert marathon runner.
His success with women isn’t a learned skill; it’s based on genetics and good lookz.

He can’t show you any sort of arcane knowledge that would improve your dating situation.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
You don’t need to pay scammers like Dunham for information that Is free on the internet.
Also,
Why would you take dating advice from him?
That’s like asking a Kenyan to teach you how to be an expert marathon runner.
His success with women isn’t a learned skill; it’s based on genetics and good lookz.

He can’t show you any sort of arcane knowledge that would improve your dating situation.
The way he presents himself on tinder & bumble is like 50% of the rsn he gets so much matches

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and aesthetic beauty
jfl at that fucker being a public figure rich fuck and not getting these acne scars lasered

What video is this? Didn’t know the geopill was so brutal

Oh it’s fucking patreon JFL.

AND THE RESULTS WAS DISGRACEFUL FOR A CHAD!

14bf81716cb69d582e1d0ebb58839461.jpg

2 LIKES, 8 MESSAGES

ee71c18f95bb4f7a7e6252bff5561122.jpg

ALL OF HIS PREVIOUS MESSAGES WERE LTB - MTB

THERE'S NO POINT OF EVEN BEING A CHAD IN 2023!

@Blackgymmax THOUGHTS ON THE KING OF BLACK SMV'S HINGE RESULTS?
lol only dumb people use dating apps instead of leveraging a good Instagram

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
AND THE RESULTS WAS DISGRACEFUL FOR A CHAD!

14bf81716cb69d582e1d0ebb58839461.jpg

2 LIKES, 8 MESSAGES

ee71c18f95bb4f7a7e6252bff5561122.jpg

ALL OF HIS PREVIOUS MESSAGES WERE LTB - MTB

THERE'S NO POINT OF EVEN BEING A CHAD IN 2023!

@Blackgymmax THOUGHTS ON THE KING OF BLACK SMV'S HINGE RESULTS?
Tbf he was born in 96 a few years before the BBC takeover. If he was like 21 the results would probably be way better

Tbf he was born in 96 a few years before the BBC takeover. If he was like 21 the results would probably be way better
Also shit height

He's a HTN. Major failos are ugly acne scarred skin, pube beard, big nigger lips and deformed nose. He looks part Asian too. The only outstanding feature is his physique.
Retard

is this a surprise? he's ugly af

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Niggerlover. His nose is deformed, literally looks like a south east asian chipmunk nose or elliot rodger nose, disgusting. He has acne scars, weird feminine eyebrows, big jelly bean lower lip. He's not Chad, also a manlet.

he got rhinoplasty and tells his subscribers that he can make them into a 7/10 naturally with just a few tips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
"Girls who are influenced by media"

Nigga just acknowledged the Jewish Question
think he meant rap, fashion etc not bbc even tho thats part of it

And you don't think there are jews in rap?
black people arent the main artists in rap and fashion because of jews lmao its just a more popular genre in their culture, its like saying why do so many white artists dominate pop, its culture

View attachment 2391037

he got rhinoplasty and tells his subscribers that he can make them into a 7/10 naturally with just a few tips
Honestly doesn't look great in that video. Rhino, steroids, and filterfrauding really helped him reach chad levels

i've seen some of his tinder/bumble videos his results are way better. damn hinge algorithm doesnt fuck around

All it means is that wherever he did that experiments all blacks have 0 smv because all blacks follow him in terms of results. No one does any better. Tried him in nyc and he had hundreds on hundreds in a single day. Seen it w my own eyes and hes posted his results on bumble in other locations netting the same
Could it be an elo issue? Does hinge even have elo? Someone answer plz

All it means is that wherever he did that experiments all blacks have 0 smv because all blacks follow him in terms of results. No one does any better. Tried him in nyc and he had hundreds on hundreds in a single day. Seen it w my own eyes and hes posted his results on bumble in other locations netting the same
It's over.

Meanwhile I have thousands of matches and slay everyday over for this nigga

Blacks get far better irl. When I go clubs I pull girls that blow my matches out off the water and 90% of the time it’s the girls approaching me. I feel OLD is a Cumskins grotto made for them only for them, stop trying to slay using dating apps we are playing a differn game, just go to clubs and stacylites and HTBs will literally cold appr you (happens to me and I live in the UK)
what do you look like