Austin Dunham Unfrauded

What is your ratings anyways Mr. “I mog a 5’11 HTN non JBW” lol
I am well over 6 foot, JBW, and on my worst day would be a HTN

Never denied that I am sure he gets more pussy than me, that being said the pussy he gets is from frauding and his online notoriety, if you put both me and him in a downtown night setting with no girls knowing anything about us I am pulling more than him based on looks alone his NT factor however may give him an edge
Just post your mug already mate lmao

Just do it already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
Just post your mug already mate lmao

Just do it already
I'm not putting my face on org retard, if you believe that this guy mogs me go ahead idc either way

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
He still gets more pussy and female attention than you just from existing
Nigga why you coming at me I didn't say that shii 😭 But ya I agree

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Self proclaimed "Tyrone" give me a fucking break dude he frauds just as hard as the Stacies who he tries to thirst trap on IG.

Video if you want to see him in motion:

I think he is just bulking tbh

Frauds less than me im ltn, u not catching me less than chadlite on socials tho

Self proclaimed "Tyrone" give me a fucking break dude he frauds just as hard as the Stacies who he tries to thirst trap on IG.

this guys barely a weak htn, whos actually calling him a tyrone

Never denied that I am sure he gets more pussy than me, that being said the pussy he gets is from frauding and his online notoriety, if you put both me and him in a downtown night setting with no girls knowing anything about us I am pulling more than him based on looks alone his NT factor however may give him an edge
Lol there's videos of him being rated higher than non black white htns+ in motion irl consistently. Ur retarded

What's that dark spot in the middle of his hairline?

Over for his retarded canthal tilt shit PFL and nog nose and midface

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and TechnoBoss
be honest Dunham is a Tyronelite at the best

no Tyrone has such a horrible skin
No because Even if you knocked a pt he would get it right back w body halo
However he's still 6psl on paper

Lol there's videos of him being rated higher than non black white htns+ in motion irl consistently. Ur retarded
The people he is being compared to like the Chad he claims are boneless with insane upper eyelid exposure, put someone who doesn't have a round ass face and is JBW and it's over

Retard he's lite low chad w body halo
Rope
If you think that is a chad then I have 0 clue where you are putting some of these black models at lol

Why do u guys think anyone who mogs u to dirt is frauding? If you've watched of his any other videos you can tell he also looks good them too

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Why do u guys think anyone who mogs u to dirt is frauding? If you've watched of his any other videos you can tell he also looks good them too
I never said he isn't attractive, I still give him HTN and more attractive than 80% of the population however his IG and how he perceives himself he thinks he is in the 90th to 95th percentile which he isn't. Also he is 100% frauding anyone who makes money based on their appearance is going to fraud

I never said he isn't attractive, I still give him HTN and more attractive than 80% of the population however his IG and how he perceives himself he thinks he is in the 90th to 95th percentile which he isn't. Also he is 100% frauding anyone who makes money based on their appearance is going to fraud
You're using a older video which doesn't even represent what he looks like now. Just check out any of his more recent videos, he looks practically the same

Looks the same other than his nose that is frauded to shit. Also clearly good lighting helps him

The people he is being compared to like the Chad he claims are boneless with insane upper eyelid exposure, put someone who doesn't have a round ass face and is JBW and it's over
The Latinos were pretty heavy htn+ moggers with insane jaws lol. I'm pretty sure they'd mog you lol.

The Latinos were pretty heavy htn+ moggers with insane jaws lol. I'm pretty sure they'd mog you lol.
Dk what latinos you are referring to, if they are tall and can pass as JBW maybe but Austin sure as hell isn't

Also you're the fraud. You're the one who's faceless on org with nowhere near the smv he has claiming that you mog when he has receipts of getting 800+ bumble likes in 3 days. You literally have nothing to show. he's a fraud but YOU have nothing to show?

Also you're the fraud. You're the one who's faceless on org with nowhere near the smv he has claiming that you mog when he has receipts of getting 800+ bumble likes in 3 days. You literally have nothing to show. he's a fraud but YOU have nothing to show?
I never claimed to have higher SMV than Austin, I believe he can get more girls than me given his fame and his follower count, the only thing I am saying is if we were in public and it was based strictly on looks I'm not getting mogged

I never claimed to have higher SMV than Austin, I believe he can get more girls than me given his fame and his follower count, the only thing I am saying is if we were in public and it was based strictly on looks I'm not getting mogged
Sir where are your receipts to saybhes a fraud when all of his are online with loads of women calling him hot both irl and url
Please tell he how he frauded irl to make those girls call him am 8-10 CONSISTENTLY. You do NOT mog him. You're an invisible schizo on looksmax. You have NO RECEIPTS to say you mog him irl

Sir where are your receipts to saybhes a fraud when all of his are online with loads of women calling him hot both irl and url
Please tell he how he frauded irl to make those girls call him am 8-10 CONSISTENTLY. You do NOT mog him. You're an invisible schizo on looksmax. You have NO RECEIPTS to say you mog him irl
Believe what you believe dude

Believe what you believe dude
Blud is pure waffle 💀 stay in your lane kiddo @LooksmaxAutist

Frauds less than me im ltn, u not catching me less than chadlite on socials tho
how are u frauding from ltn to chadlite lol

Yellow light = ideal skin color + clear skin, light in eyes = hazel eyes from brown, side angle body makes me look jacked so does everyone if u do like the side shit, hair covering half my face, light above causing hollow cheeks, easy fraud + more

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
Yellow light = ideal skin color + clear skin, light in eyes = hazel eyes from brown, side angle body makes me look jacked so does everyone if u do like the side shit, hair covering half my face, light above causing hollow cheeks, easy fraud + more
Ion think that’s possible lol, probably overrating yourself

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews
Ion think that’s possible lol, probably overrating yourself
its possible lol, im ltn cause lower third id me htn if my lower third wasnt so cucked so ig thats why it easier to fraud since i can js take pica where my lower third is less visible

He looks the exact same here