Australia has the most chads

LooksJourney

LooksJourney

Disfigured till 6 Figures
What’s this dudes PSL.
This guy is a very popular aussie football player. Women my age get so wet over him.

Attachments

• C342F4F6-D5D7-46B8-98CA-68E5A1502E4A.jpeg
    C342F4F6-D5D7-46B8-98CA-68E5A1502E4A.jpeg
    678.8 KB · Views: 452
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron and Joodz
probably, it’s also probably why England’s cucked Now. They sent all the High t convicted felon chads and Stacys to this shitty penal colony which they made much better.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bruhcel, Joodz, Deleted member 9344 and 12 others
australia has about 50% incels, highest in all the west. and its because there are indeed enough chads to go around

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joodz, Schönling, CursedOne and 9 others
australia has about 50% incels, highest in all the west. and its because there are indeed enough chads to go around
Can confirm, I live there, average here outside is 6’1 and also tanned and hyper aggressive. Over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, RAITEIII, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
probably, it’s also probably why England’s cucked Now. They sent all the High t convicted felon chads and Stacys to this shitty penal colony which they made much better.
All the pale low melanin cels died of skin cancer too due to Australia’s harsh and high UV. Leaving majority of the population high melanin tanned jacked convict descendants.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, alex569 and St. Wristcel
All the pale low melanin cels died of skin cancer too due to Australia harsh and high UV. Leaving majority of the population high melanin tanned jacked convict descendants.
Excellent point

I have to agree, I definitely noticed a lot more superior body & craniofacial development, athletic prime men and wondered why.

I think it could be from their active, outdoors lifestyle contributing to higher testosterone and healthier childhood development.

And then as far as genetic pool goes, it’s well known that white colonization of Australia is from it being used as a British penal colony, basically criminals sent to exile.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joodz, Deleted member 2157, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
I would not say he is overly attractive do not quite see the large appeal tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, Taylorswift and LooksJourney
3 chads in my class this year so yes chadstralia is pretty chaddy

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
3 chads in my class this year so yes chadstralia is pretty chaddy
Only 3? JFL when I was in school 90% of the boys were high tier normie - chad. Only a select few who looked like incels. Just shows that pretty much all the local women got with chads in my area while the ugly men died off.

• +1
Chadstralia is underrated here

• +1
Only 3? JFL when I was in school 90% of the boys were high tier normie - chad. Only a select few who looked like incels. Just shows that pretty much all the local women got with chads in my area while the ugly men died off.
Post a class photo

Jfl id like to go and see

Can confirm. I'm 6'3 and get height mogged often.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Taylorswift
Chicks go crazy over Darcy Parish the blondcuck. Recently there's been a lot of swooning over Dan Andrews' son (jfl).

Can confirm. I'm 6'3 and get height mogged often.
No you don't.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Taylorswift
Vitamin D levels

What’s this dudes PSL.
This guy is a very popular aussie football player. Women my age get so wet over him.
He is cuck tbh saw him irl it's over for him

Many footy players mog him tbh

Jack Steele and Josh Dunkley are the biggest pretty boy slayers in the AFL.

tall mandible and short philtrum LAW. can't wait for my lip lift, if only my maxilla wasn't so long too. wish I could have convinced my maxfac to impact for future lip lift

Last edited:
What’s this dudes PSL.
yeh mate all the melbourne chicks comment on his post, he is maxxed out

My entire group of friends are between 6’2 and 6’4. All very attractive. I’m the only ethnic 5’7 in the group of like 15 males.

Bruh
Justin bieber + tom strijd
Life is unfair