I just lost my v card at 23 to a fatty & wasted my youth. Might not be ascended to Chadlite & get to start life until im 24/25. Advice on how 2 cope?

im not a chad

just some sluts happen to like me. im literally 15 layers of existance above you u disgusting virgin what r u even saying ugh
Keep telling yourself that and maybe one day you'll believe it

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
fucking sub animal. keep crying for beings 10 layers of existence above you
Ahh sure bro a dicklet ugly currycel is definitely 10 points above me lmao

Ahh sure bro a dicklet ugly currycel is definitely 10 points above me lmao
what is 10 points? i said 10 layers of existence above you.

cringe and clueless/baseless insults. youre probably an ugly curry

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
what is 10 points? i said 10 layers of existence above you.

cringe and clueless insults. youre probably an ugly curry
Your wonderful post rep ratio and your consistent replies to my insults tell me something really different about you
5 yrs of rotting
20k posts
Negative post rep ratio
Dicklet
Prolly on .is as well
Lol leave it I'm not arguing with an incel like you now

• JFL
Your wonderful post rep ratio and your consistent replies to my insults tell me something really different about you
5 yrs of rotting
20k posts
Negative post rep ratio
Dicklet
Prolly on .is as well
Lol leave it I'm not arguing with an incel like you now
you got 5k less posts than me while joining 1 year later while being a supposedly healthy individual. lmfao fucking incel
imagine a sub amoeba organism posting 13k times in 1.5 year about being a subhuman incel that cant get pussy having the audacity to talk shit to me

ill bash ur skull in the floor and feed the mush to my rotweiller subhuman
being dead serious when i say that im 10 layers of existence above you, disgusting creature. slice ur throat asap

Last edited:
  • JFL
In HS I was an HTN that was semi popular and got a few opportunities with girls but I fumbled all of them because I was a pussy. Then i went to college for a semester (during the pandemic, so it was virtual classes) and dropped out so I never got really got the opportunity to live the player life in college/HS, go to house parties, and have relationships. I just lost my v card to a fatty off tinder and hooked up with a few more fatties I met off of dating apps at 23yo (Im also a normie now because I gained a few lbs since HS). Rn Im hitting gym and looksmaxxing and have been told by Nero Angelo and Wheat Waffles that I have Chadlite potential if I looksmaxx but I'm starting to think its over if I wont be looksmaxxed until 24yo. Thats such an old age to finally start experiencing relationships, parties, and player life and Idk if ill be able to slay college girls like the dudes who r younger than me since girls nowadays are very sensitive ab the age pill. Am I cooked or am i over exaggerating?
Bro I know a guy that’s 42 and is still slaying. Just try out partying and shit, if fatties are attracted to you and want to fuck u then you can grab random girls. You won’t regret what you tried

who cares about muh college parties (that are mostly just boring gatherings to get drunk)
just keep trying in OLD

• +1
Reactions: ferbite666