Australia is the manifestation of hell

Deleted member 19724

Deleted member 19724

Iron
- The dumbest 'white' people in the world. Aussie men are designed to be pack horses for whichever roastie gives them a chance. They have no opinions about anything they just work to provide for whichever woman opens her cunt once a year. Aussie women are generally vile creatures, but when they drink they transform into real hell spawns. Also Aussie men are extreme white knights, if you defend yourself against a woman expect to be piled on.

- You don't naturally fit in anywhere. You have to choose between morons or obnoxious city faggots who think their shitty degree and voting greens makes them better than the bogans.

- Aboriginals. As a subhuman myself I don't make a point of thinking I am superior. But Abos are extremely primitive and they have no place in a modern world. I don't believe we should kill them, but they should be kept together in their own settlements. The lying media will take a white person with 15-20% abo DNA and pretend thats the norm.

- Bogans. Most of Australians are stupid and lazy but also LARP about being manly because they drink to excess. When confronted they generally fold unless they have their friends in which case expect to be beaten to a pulp.

- Apathy. Ties in with the first point but the average aussie has no idea whats happening about anything nor does he care. This would not be a problem if not caring was their position, but they are not aware enough to not care in the first place

- Chadstralia meme. Most Australians are subhuman and I want people to know it

If you are tall and can grow a mullet then you will slay everything here and I would recommend it. You can fuck any girl from 16-60 by just growing a mullet, being tall, and having a generic confident attitude.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, isis_Bleach, currylightskin and 6 others
True, just look at @MarkCorrigan
he's an abo worshipping aussie cumskin

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 16058, Hikicel69 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Good to know

If I took an abo out with my roo bar I would not stop to finish the job.

- Aboriginals. As a subhuman myself I don't make a point of thinking I am superior. But Abos are extremely primitive and they have no place in a modern world. I don't believe we should kill them, but they should be kept together in their own settlements. The lying media will take a white person with 15-20% abo DNA and pretend thats the norm.

Cope. This is the average abo woman.
5E8EE281 408D 4CBB B0E9 794C60B0BAF0

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 9670
I've already made a thread about this. This is all 100% true.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 19724 and incel194012940
Is australia incel friendly?

That’s such a generic picture of an aboriginal they are more often way prettier
Moggs cumskin women to the grave and back JFL how can we cope :feelscry::feelswhy::feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Australia in urban cities is Chadstralia especially near the coast and beaches, tired of you fucking stupid 15 year olds saying Australia is free lays for anyone, I'm 6'1, jacked (my physique is better than 99.99% of gymaxxed dudes), MTN-HTN face and incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Australia in urban cities is Chadstralia especially near the coast and beaches, tired of you fucking stupid 15 year olds saying Australia is free lays for anyone, I'm 6'1, jacked (my physique is better than 99.99% of gymaxxed dudes), MTN-HTN face and incel.
They don't go out or live in ehtnic ghettos or something @8PSLcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 17791
- The dumbest 'white' people in the world. Aussie men are designed to be pack horses for whichever roastie gives them a chance. They have no opinions about anything they just work to provide for whichever woman opens her cunt once a year. Aussie women are generally vile creatures, but when they drink they transform into real hell spawns. Also Aussie men are extreme white knights, if you defend yourself against a woman expect to be piled on.

- You don't naturally fit in anywhere. You have to choose between morons or obnoxious city faggots who think their shitty degree and voting greens makes them better than the bogans.

- Bogans. Most of Australians are stupid and lazy but also LARP about being manly because they drink to excess. When confronted they generally fold unless they have their friends in which case expect to be beaten to a pulp.

- Apathy. Ties in with the first point but the average aussie has no idea whats happening about anything nor does he care. This would not be a problem if not caring was their position, but they are not aware enough to not care in the first place

- Chadstralia meme. Most Australians are subhuman and I want people to know it

If you are tall and can grow a mullet then you will slay everything here and I would recommend it. You can fuck any girl from 16-60 by just growing a mullet, being tall, and having a generic confident attitude.
I have no idea what the FUCK you just said, but Austrailia got kangaroos, deadly spiders n shiet. I bet it is hell on earth

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 19724
boondocks continent

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
i was gonna move there...but seeing how many chads there are, it just discourages me to hell and back :feelskek:

02a7032f-b5ac-4c8e-97cc-884d36ed441b.png

Attachments

• 02a7032f-b5ac-4c8e-97cc-884d36ed441b.png
    02a7032f-b5ac-4c8e-97cc-884d36ed441b.png
    117.9 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787