Australia vs Japan, where should we travel?

travel

  • japan

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • australia

    Votes: 1 50.0%

  • Total voters
    2
leon kennedy

leon kennedy

Silver
Joined
Jun 18, 2025
Posts
511
Reputation
425
I'm going to choose one of the two countries, but I'm not sure where to travel.


Please give me some recommendations. Both countries look cool to me.
 

Attachments

  • fghghghghghghghghghghghghgh.jpg
    fghghghghghghghghghghghghgh.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 0
  • gfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
    gfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 0
  • fdgggggggggggggggg.jpg
    fdgggggggggggggggg.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
  • hjgggggggggggggg.jpg
    hjgggggggggggggg.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 0
  • ghfffffffffffffffffffff.jpg
    ghfffffffffffffffffffff.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
  • hjggggggggggggggggg.webp
    hjggggggggggggggggg.webp
    123.3 KB · Views: 0
I'm going to choose one of the two countries, but I'm not sure where to travel.


Please give me some recommendations. Both countries look cool to me.
all of the stacies in australia
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
5
Views
36
Anewuser2026
A
leon kennedy
Replies
3
Views
22
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
dimocel
Replies
21
Views
72
andrey5344
andrey5344
g4rlic
Replies
2
Views
31
g4rlic
g4rlic
peptidehater22
Replies
7
Views
78
lebanesedude
lebanesedude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top