australian jaw surgeons

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
I need IMDO from coceancig but realised he needs me to have private healthcare and i don't have it, and it takes 12 months for it to work if i were to apply for it today which is too long because I need this ASAP so now i'm considering other options,

I need something for the lower jaw + something like MSE to expand the upper jaw/palate laterally

anybody know someone?

@MadTwatter @RealSurgerymax @ifyouwannabemylover @Foreverbrad

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
@RecessedChinCel @ItsOver999 @ccwwarrior @skinnytwink

• JFL
@RecessedChinCel @ItsOver999 @ccwwarrior @skinnytwink
IMDO and MSDO are the only things afaik for expanding lower jaw. Tbh kinda over if want IMDO and you don’t live in Australia it will be giga expensive. And MSDO is a niche surgery that basically nobody does.

There really aren’t many options for expanding lower jaw.

MSE is much more widely available you will likely eventually find somebody who does it if you shop around.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
IMDO and MSDO are the only things afaik for expanding lower jaw. Tbh kinda over if want IMDO and you don’t live in Australia it will be giga expensive. And MSDO is a niche surgery that basically nobody does.

There really aren’t many options for expanding lower jaw.

MSE is much more widely available you will likely eventually find somebody who does it if you shop around.
ye i live in aus but have parents with poverty tier iq who think you dont need private healthcare, and isn't imdo and bsso interchangable tho? at least in the sense of bringing lower jaw forward, thing is i could get bsso but the recovery and process etc seems to be a lot worse than getting just imdo

• JFL
ye i live in aus but have parents with poverty tier iq who think you dont need private healthcare,
Why would you need to private healthcare if you are not sick all the time, you can just go to the doctors normally no? Not everyone needs plastic surgery

Why would you need to private healthcare if you are not sick all the time, you can just go to the doctors normally no? Not everyone needs plastic surgery
dental stuff and you dont need to deal with long waiting lists for things i guess

ye i live in aus but have parents with poverty tier iq who think you dont need private healthcare, and isn't
Brutal
isn't imdo and bsso interchangable
IMDO mogs BSSO to death and the recovery is way less brutal because it’s a surgically installed appliance instead of legit breaking your jaws. But it’s way harder to get because only Conceancig does it afaik and it’s expensive af.

IMDO expands the lower jaw 3 dimensional while BSSO will only give you linear advancement.

• +1
IMDO expands the lower jaw 3 dimensional while BSSO will only give you linear advancement.
yep im 100% getting imdo now then jfl, im 20 in february next year and if i get private healthcare it will take 12 months i heard for the process of surgery to start, will it be too late?

• +1
if i get private healthcare it will take 12 months i heard for the process of surgery to start, will it be too late?
I wouldn’t know bro my internet incel knowledge ends here

• So Sad