Australian Bimax Surgeons Other Than Coceancig?

HandsomeTwink420

HandsomeTwink420

Logging my bimax experience
I was intending to get bimax with Coceancig this year, however, it seems like he isn't coming back anytime soon, if at all.

Most of the other bimax surgeons in Australia I've seen have rather pathetic under-advacements and presumably use shitty standard plates as opposed to custom ones.

I want an Australian surgeon because my insurance will be able to cover it.

I'm not purely doing this for looksmaxxing, I do also legitimately have sleep apnea.

Considering just going to a subpar looks surgeon to just get the apnea fixed.

Does anyone know of a halfway decent Australian bimax surgeon who at least pays some attention to looks?

From what coceancig told me, Australian citizens still have to pay about 30K over what insurance will pay coceancig, right? Non Australian citizens have to pay over 100k.

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeTwink420
From what coceancig told me, Australian citizens still have to pay about 30K over what insurance will pay coceancig, right? Non Australian citizens have to pay over 100k.
I need fat grafts in Italy? know somebody?

Something like that, yes. I can afford that perfectly fine.

I'm on comprehensive private health insurance and have a pretty hefty amount of savings that can pay $30k easily.

Without getting into specific personal details, I was intending to do this surgery either this year or 5+ from now.

Obviously, I want it sooner than later.

I was in the consultation stages with Coceancig when he got his license suspended and I have no idea whether he's coming back anytime soon or at all.

I've searched for other Australian bimax surgeons, but all the results I've seen so far leave a lot to be desired. Under-advancement abounds.

Either, I find a good bimax surgeon somewhere in Australia, or, find an affordable-enough surgeon elsewhere in the world or I don't do it at all.

Suggestions?