Austrian painter seethes after he gets his 23andme results (sfcels on suicide watch)

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken

I think that painter would have committed suicide if he were told that he was IndoEuropean and that the only true "Aryan" in Europe at that time were the Romas whom he was murdering.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @Currylord

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 17918, Crusile and 10 others
gigacope

Screenshot 20220331 213127 WhatsApp

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Idontknowlol, rand anon and 4 others
Dc Aryans were light brown and had this pheno

Look at it red undertone melanin mogger you can tell I drink milk just from this photo
IMG 20220705 203459

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Chadeep, Alexanderr and 7 others
Based austrian painter, shitskins on suicide watch

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, IncelsBraincels, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and 1 other person
Aryans were white or partially white with shitskin mixture from the BMAC iranians.

They werent indians. Indians are niggers subdued by aryans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Dc Aryans were light brown and had this pheno

Look at it red undertone melanin mogger you can tell I drink milk just from this photo
View attachment 1792121
you are Dalit Bhai. only higher castes are true aryans.

aryans arent superior to other races though. it's just that's the identity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Im Brahmin u deluded sudhra
keep coping Dalit, you will never be true Aryan. you look and sound dalit. not that being Dalit is bad. be proud of your identity.

Aryans were white or partially white with shitskin mixture from the BMAC iranians.

They werent indians. Indians are niggers subdued by aryans.
cope Indians are and were Aryans who invaded and civilized Europe. keep coping dalit.

Clickbait thread

i was hoping to see something solid. I left disappointed

keep coping Dalit, you will never be true Aryan. you look and sound dalit. not that being Dalit is bad. be proud of your identity.
I look light brown tall and amazing looks . Cope

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Is it just me or does Hitler look like he had some Mongolian ancestry?

1200px-Hitler_as_young_man.jpg

• JFL
I look light brown tall and amazing looks . Cope
you are
  1. not light brown but medium brown,
  2. not 6'4 but 5'8
  3. not chadlite but sub5.
don't be this deluded.

Is it just me or does Hitler look like he had some Mongolian ancestry?

1200px-Hitler_as_young_man.jpg
many Austrians have Mongolian ancestry. their neighbors Hungarians clearly look like central Asians.

• Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444
cope Indians are and were Aryans who invaded and civilized Europe. keep coping dalit.
"Analysis of these data demonstrated that the upper castes have a higher affinity to Europeans than to Asians, and the upper castes are significantly more similar to Europeans than are the lower castes. Collectively, all five datasets show a trend toward upper castes being more similar to Europeans, whereas lower castes are more similar to Asians."

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • Ugh..
"Analysis of these data demonstrated that the upper castes have a higher affinity to Europeans than to Asians, and the upper castes are significantly more similar to Europeans than are the lower castes. Collectively, all five datasets show a trend toward upper castes being more similar to Europeans, whereas lower castes are more similar to Asians."

thank you for adding one more study out of millions to prove my point.

Shitskin cope. You will never be white kys shitskin

You look like sand nigger abdul rahman al makqtuom congratz lol
even Dalits of India are more Aryan than European cumskins. kys deluded faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
It's actually similar in all countries that are mixed with a minority of European genes like in Latin America. Rich successful men tend to marry women who are whiter due to perceived higher quality. IF they have sons the more successful will marry whiter women and the failures will marry more ethnik women if they marry at all. The result over time is that the upper class gets more white than lower.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
It's actually similar in all countries that are mixed with a minority of European genes like in Latin America. Rich successful men tend to marry women who are whiter due to perceived higher quality. IF they have sons the more successful will marry whiter women and the failures will marry more ethnik women if they marry at all. The result over time is that the upper class gets more white than lower.
dumb painter theory

even Dalits of India are more Aryan than European cumskins. kys deluded faggot.
You will never be white kys shitskin. Lol

Dont compare your sub animal streetshitter race to us glorious whites

• Ugh..
You will never be white kys shitskin. Lol

Dont compare your sub animal streetshitter race to us glorious whites
you are not white. you are slav which means you are a mongrel. and second I don't wanna be an inferior cumskin retard. :lul:
I am a true Aryan. born in Aryan homeland. I have respect for all races though. not like dumb Austrian painters and his followers. but sometimes I need to teach fags like you a lesson.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
you are not white. you are slav which means you are a mongrel. and second I don't wanna be an inferior cumskin retard. :lul:
I am a true Aryan. born in Aryan homeland. I have respect for all races though. not like dumb Austrian painters and his followers. but sometimes I need to teach fags like you a lesson.
This indian i believe is upper caste and looks like he has some white in him

Still mongrel however

Most indians are just niggers however

Kys shitstain sub animal feces

• Ugh..
This indian i believe is upper caste and looks like he has some white in him

View attachment 1792170

Still mongrel however

Most indians are just niggers however

View attachment 1792172

Kys shitstain sub animal feces
cum skins are the biggest mongrels btw and Africans the least. Ancient Indians raped the European heartland and that's why every European has paternal Indian DNA.

even the 7psl chad in your avi is a mongrel. jfl.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16618
seethe more and cope more on your cum stain sub-humanity. you will never be us. :lul:
Lol. How does it feel knowing your ancestors were white people and that you will never be like them, that you will never be white like them?

Lmao

@Detona

Look at this coping shitstain

• Ugh..

Last edited:
Lol. How does it feel knowing your ancestors were white people and that you will never be like them, that you will never be white like them?

Lmao

@Detona

Look at this coping shitstain
Lol. How does it feel knowing your ancestors were Indian people and that you will never be like them, that you will never be brown like them?

Lmao

Look at this coping cumstain

cum skins are the biggest mongrels btw and Africans the least. Ancient Indians raped the European heartland and that's why every European has paternal Indian DNA.

even the 7psl chad in your avi is a mongrel. jfl.
Shitskin mongrel rape spawn cope. Lmao

I mean look at this difference in caste

Its clear as fuck north indians are rape babies of white people. Otherwise they be as dark as dalit shudras.

cumskin mongrel rape spawn cope. Lmao

I mean look at this difference by region

Its clear as fuck Europeans are rape babies of Indian people. Otherwise they be as white as albinos.

how do u plan on ascending?
Lose weight
Neck max
Skin max
iPhone
Bonesmash nasion
Eyelash max
Earrings
Redder lips
Undertone maxing

That will be short term ascension

Long term

Gymmax
Mewing
Stroma
Full Beard

Last edited:
  • +1
I am gonna end this shitstain copes once and for all lol

Indians are a mongrel race like latinos raped by white aryan invaders. Its a well established fact.

Higher caste mongrel rape spawn (closest to white in terms of pheno)

In betweener: OP (an absolute worst kind of mongrel imaginable, lives a life of misery on forums dedicating his whole career on claiming whiteness when he is a shitskin sub animal)

IMG 20220723 234231

Lower caste niggers with least rape endured by whites (aryans)
Subhuman

You will never be white shitskin kys

Indians are a mongrel race like latinos raped by white aryan invaders. Its a well established fact.

View attachment 1792215

In betweener: OP (an absolute worst kind of mongrel imaginable, lives a life of misery on forums dedicating his whole career on claiming whiteness when he is a shitskin sub animal)

View attachment 1792221

View attachment 1792225

keep coping. All of them are equally Indian. some are good looking and some are not but their genetics are still Indians. and Indians are not white. skin color ranges from dark brown to light brown.

I never claimed to be CUMSKIN dumbass. I claimed to be light brown.

also the difference between Latinos and Indians is that

Indians invaded and raped Europe

then those Europeans invaded and raped latinos.

so technically latinos also have Indian in them.

keep coping. All of them are equally Indian. some are good looking and some are not but their genetics are still Indians. and Indians are not white. skin color ranges from dark brown to light brown.

I never claimed to be CUMSKIN dumbass. I claimed to be light brown.

also the difference between Latinos and Indians is that

Indians invaded and raped Europe

then those Europeans invaded and raped latinos.

so technically latinos also have Indian in them.
Shitskin cope

You are a shitskin animal kys

IMG 20220723 234231

Dont associate your sub animal streetshitting race to whites.

Meds are lightyears whiter than you shitskins. You will never be as white as meds.

Kyslo deathnig

• JFL

View attachment 1792215

View attachment 1792221

View attachment 1792225

I actually caste mog hrithik roshan.

He is 75% punjabi khatri and 25% Bengali varendra Brahmin.

I on the other hand am
75% punjabi khatri and 25% Kashmiri pandit

We both belong to the same caste lol (if we donโ€™t count our grandmothers)

if anything I caste mog him jfl

Last edited:
Shitskin cope

You are a shitskin animal kys

View attachment 1792246

Dont associate your sub animal streetshitting race to whites.

Meds are lightyears whiter than you shitskins. You will never be as white as meds.

Kyslo deathnig
this barking dog is a product of blonde blue eyed white people raping darkskinned pajeetas
reminder indians got their culture, language and religion from white blonde blue eyed indo europeans fucking their darkskinned maternal ancestors
its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
this barking dog is a product of blonde blue eyed white people raping darkskinned pajeetas
reminder indians got their culture, language and religion from white blonde blue eyed indo europeans fucking their darkskinned maternal ancestors
its over
its the other way round tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back