AustrianVirgin vs Rodeblur

Who mogs

• AustrianVirgin

• Rodeblur

Results are only viewable after voting.
stop coping .
u have 0 appeal to women . Meanwhile I do good on tinder a

Stop coping . U legit have near 0 appeal to women . I have good tinder results which I have proof to and me and @inceletto destroy u in mogs aswell
View attachment 591015View attachment 591017
0 appeal to women

Was rated 9/10 on yubo

I was actually in a live once, i haven't mentioned this because unprovable but this girl was being really toxic to me because i didn't want to add her tiktok whatever, wanted me muted and banned and all until she asked what i looked like and i told her to open my profile. she actually told me i was really cute and stopped being so toxic to me. lmao

Also i didn't ask if your friend has more pokémon cards than u AKA winning a mog battle

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3997 and Sikkunt23
0 appeal to women

Was rated 9/10 on yubo

I was actually in a live once, i haven't mentioned this because unprovable but this girl was being really toxic to me because i didn't want to add her tiktok whatever, wanted me muted and banned and all until she asked what i looked like and i told her to open my profile. she actually told me i was really cute and stopped being so toxic to me. lmao

Also i didn't ask if your friend has more pokémon cards than u AKA winning a mog battle
Was on yubo btw i just realized tiktok has lives too

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: malignant and Sikkunt23
0 appeal to women

Was rated 9/10 on yubo

Ur one rating by a women who swiped right on u and then said 9/10 means nothing btw . Tinder matches and irl success is how to measure attraction to opposite sex . Not biased ratings . Ur NO WHERE NEAR a 9/10

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and malignant
Couldn't do shit lmaooo

Imagine any of you big boys in a real fight

Thinking it's all weight and height

Lmao imagine
LMFAO I would pay to fight u rodeblur
My god that would be hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Ur one rating by a women who swiped right on u and then said 9/10 means nothing btw . Tinder matches and irl success is how to measure attraction to opposite sex . Not biased ratings . Ur NO WHERE NEAR a 9/10
''Biased ratings'' Didn't know her, lived several countries away and met on the same day

Not old enough for tinder
Can't measure irl success due to no girls at school & no other reasons i go outside

Also i love how u completely overlooked the other story on my looks i just told you to tell me ''YOUR ONE THING DOESN'T MATTER'' bro here's another rofl

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: malignant, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6488
Yeah but i don't even take pride in it i just want people to stop acting like internet big boys tbh
read that again, but slowly

• JFL
Austrian is an fatass

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and RODEBLUR
  • Ugh..
Yeah but i don't even take pride in it i just want people to stop acting like internet big boys tbh
LMFAOOO ok bro
I have no words like I can’t believe you said that
I could actually end your life before you knew what happened tbh

Attachments

• EAD825D0-31B0-49A1-B0A6-2E2376E1F63E.jpeg
    EAD825D0-31B0-49A1-B0A6-2E2376E1F63E.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 89B2448F-FB51-4982-89F3-3AE26697599A.png
    89B2448F-FB51-4982-89F3-3AE26697599A.png
    534 KB · Views: 9
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6789, Deleted member 6488 and 1 other person
LMFAOOO ok bro
This guy is severely delusional and retarded don’t bother dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Introvertednarc, malignant and 1 other person
LMFAOOO ok bro
Ur waist looks comical ngl

Also too weak to put in the actual picture LMAOOOOO

This just furthers my point

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: malignant, Deleted member 6488 and Sikkunt23

Pm me ur address I’m coming to beat the shit out of you and upload it to .me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6789, Introvertednarc and 3 others

a skinny waist with wide shoulders is literally a high T trait . U have estrogen child bearing hips

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Ocelot, Deleted member 6488 and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Blackpilled? Nigga you need one big ass blackpill to fit through your 50% philtrum ass head

Average isn't a low i'm willing to go and you will say i am BELOW AVERAGE? Smh

You can name face 1-2 failos at best lmao
1. Utter shit facial harmony
2. Acne
There

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, goat2x and malignant
a skinny waist with wide shoulders is literally a high T trait . U have estrogen child bearing hips
No i don't

Were the pants actually

Bodytype

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sytyl, goat2x and Sikkunt23

this actually further proves my point that you're utterly mentally disoriented

you are 5'7 and 95 pounds (since you gained 7 pounds overnight) and are emaciated

at this state, you're still making fun of @malignant's frame which you could not even dream of having ffs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, sytyl, goat2x and 2 others
Blackpilled? Nigga you need one big ass blackpill to fit through your 50% philtrum ass head

Average isn't a low i'm willing to go and you will say i am BELOW AVERAGE? Smh

You can name face 1-2 failos at best lmao
YOUR WHOLE FACE IS A HUGE BIG FAILO

"WOULDN'T GO SO LOW AS AVERAGE"

NIGGA SHOW ME ONE GIRL WHO LUSTS FOR YOU FAGOT

SHOW PICTURES WITH GIRLS

YOU ARE UGLY DUDE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, sytyl, goat2x and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Introvertednarc, sytyl and 3 others
YOUR WHOLE FACE IS A HUGE BIG FAILO

"WOULDN'T GO SO LOW AS AVERAGE"

NIGGA SHOW ME ONE GIRL WHO LUSTS FOR YOU FAGOT

SHOW PICTURES WITH GIRLS

YOU ARE UGLY DUDE
rofl

u look like a fucking child . Stop talking out of ur ass and trying to fake being high T . Women treat u as a little kid
Projection

• Hmm...
''Acne''

Damn bro as if you can't remove that with just some skincare routine
U literally said u have late stage severe acne and it dermatologist couldn’t even fix it easy for u . Are u retarded ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 6488
U literally said u have late stage severe acne and it dermatologist couldn’t even fix it easy for u . Are u retarded ?
No, but you are, since if you actually read my comment with half a brain you'd notice i said that my doctor REFUSED TO REDIRECT ME TO A DERMATOLOGIST. i was never at the dermatologist.

• Ugh..
Remember when rodeblur destroyed the face of that tiktok pretty boy

With his disgusting ipd

From male model to ice age character

• JFL
No i don't

Were the pants actually

View attachment 591035
I showed your pics to a bluepilled normie in discord yesterday and we were legit just laughing at you, said you’re ugly asf and it’s over at your weight
Projection
rodeblur I was in a discord call last night w some normies
I legit sent your pictures and everyone was laughing at ur ass bro, like damn near In tears
Like it is clinically over for your ass if normal humans are caging at you, rope ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23
No, but you are, since if you actually read my comment with half a brain you'd notice i said that my doctor REFUSED TO REDIRECT ME TO A DERMATOLOGIST. i was never at the dermatologist.
it's funny how literally everyone is "retarded" for "reading your comment wrong"

first, i said that you were 88 pounds and you called me retarded because somehow you gained 8 pounds overnight

now, you're calling @Sikkunt23 retarded for stating facts that you're deliberately changing up last moment

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
I showed your pics to a bluepilled normie in discord yesterday and we were legit just laughing at you, said you’re ugly asf and it’s over at your weight

I legit sent your pictures and everyone was laughing at ur ass bro, like damn near In tears
Like it is clinically over for your ass if normal humans are caging at you, rope ASAP
Yeah because u sent my body did i ever say my body was perfect lmao

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x

Fucking brutal if even normies laugh at you. I would rope if I was him.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, malignant and Sikkunt23
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, sytyl and malignant

ANOTHER BRUTAL MOGGING

IS RODEBLUR A FUCKING MASOCHIST OR SOME SHIT? DOES HE ENJOY DOING THIS TO HIMSELF?

• +1
  • JFL
it's funny how literally everyone is "retarded" for "reading your comment wrong"

first, i said that you were 88 pounds and you called me retarded because somehow you gained 8 pounds overnight

now, you're calling @Sikkunt23 retarded for stating facts that you're deliberately changing up last moment
BRO WHAT THE FUCK! This is actually so fucking RETARDED that i had to actually scream this irl. I just couldn't. YOU ARE BLAMING THIS MAN'S ILLITERACY ON ME AND SAYING I ''CHANGED UP THINGS LAST MOMENT'' FUCKING GO BACK TO THE POST. GO BACK. GO BACK NOW AND SCREEN IT. ALSO I NEVER GAINED WEIGHT OVERNIGHT, ON MY VERY FIRST RATE ME POST I COMMENTED SOME DAYS LATER HOW I WAS NOW 96LBS. FUCKING RETARD.

• Ugh..
Imagine being 5'7 framelet and thinking you are over average with that face

Where can I get the drugs rodeblur is taking?

Nigga, some people need a bit healthy self reflection

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6572, sytyl and 2 others
Yeah because u sent my body did i ever say my body was perfect lmao
I showed the mirror pic with your shirt on too lol, “even if he was 6’2 200 lb he’s still ugly asf”
Brutal normie pill :feelscry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ocelot, sytyl and Sikkunt23
BRO WHAT THE FUCK! This is actually so fucking RETARDED that i had to actually scream this irl. I just couldn't. YOU ARE BLAMING THIS MAN'S ILLITERACY ON ME AND SAYING I ''CHANGED UP THINGS LAST MOMENT'' FUCKING GO BACK TO THE POST. GO BACK. GO BACK NOW AND SCREEN IT. ALSO I NEVER GAINED WEIGHT OVERNIGHT, ON MY VERY FIRST RATE ME POST I COMMENTED SOME DAYS LATER HOW I WAS NOW 96LBS. FUCKING RETARD.
delusion and projection at it's finest

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Sikkunt23 and malignant
@austrianvirgin everything Mogs and if he went to the same BF as @RODEBLUR he would mog him to suicide

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6475
View attachment 591044

ANOTHER BRUTAL MOGGING

IS RODEBLUR A FUCKING MASOCHIST OR SOME SHIT? DOES HE ENJOY DOING THIS TO HIMSELF?
Masochism implies that this hurts me

The opposite is true, i had a fucked up ass cold yesterday and y'all copers cured me deadass lmao

I'm not sure if i will ever be able to drop this form of entertainment

• Ugh..
@austrianvirgin everything Mogs and if he went to the same BF as @RODEBLUR he would mog him to suicide
How was ur date with that girl bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 6572
Not at all lmao

Look at his fucking face

He's fat and still got droopy ass eyelids

He'll look like a jew at my bf%

• Ugh..