autism is a remnant of our past

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
I realised many autistic traits are similar to how animals act.

Wanting to do shit alone, lots of autists would want to do something on their own and not receive help. This is similar to many animals we are related to, many live solitary or partly solitary lives.

Not liking to be touched. Many autistics don't like getting hugged or touched, it's similar to a cat getting defensive if you try to touch it. It's a defensive mechanism that animals develop to try protect themselves. The autist thinks he is under attack.

Lack of understanding of the emotion's of others. It's very common that autistics have trouble understanding when others are mad or in distress, this has caused many to think autistics are like psychopaths. This is another primitive trait, an animal doesn't need to understand that killing another animal is gonna make it suffer, better it doesn't know.

I think it's pretty clear that autism is a throwback to our primitive past. Autism is not the next stage of evolution, it is a mall adaptive trait in a civilised society. Autistics are very easy to manipulate because of their defective social skills, they are the puppets of tyrants.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, zeshama, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 8 others
ok

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, RecessedChinCel and Deleted member 17791
@
StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger
@
ForeverRecession
@ForeverRecession
@
Erik-Jón
@Erik-Jón
@
LMSMaxxer
@LMSMaxxer
@
MarkCorrigan
@MarkCorrigan
@
dfucclife
@dfucclife
@
EasternRightWinger15
@EasternRightWinger15
@
Moggie
@Moggie
@
galego123
@galego123
@
Octillionaire
@Octillionaire

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
@
StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger
@
ForeverRecession
@ForeverRecession
@
Erik-Jón
@Erik-Jón
@
LMSMaxxer
@LMSMaxxer
@
MarkCorrigan
@MarkCorrigan
@
dfucclife
@dfucclife
@
EasternRightWinger15
@EasternRightWinger15
@
Moggie
@Moggie
@
galego123
@galego123
@
Octillionaire
@Octillionaire
I’m actually not Autistic at all, and pretty nt irl maybe it’s just my personality or how I grew up
C9197D22 E841 4B5A 8B1D CD74B821D19B

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I hate mfers touching me or trying to help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet and Deleted member 17791
i mean it makes sense, they lose the ability to reason like a normal human being they probably use their reptile brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and Deleted member 17791
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Erik-Jón
Nah I think retardation fits that better. Autists, especially high functioning ones, don’t behave primal at all

• Hmm...
17930.jpg

@RichmondBread hey man remember when this movie came out. good fucking times

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Erik-Jón, Deleted member 18840 and 3 others
Nah I think retardation fits that better. Autists, especially high functioning ones, don’t behave primal at all
Retardation? That's more just the brain forming very badly. They don't act like animals at all.

All humans act in an animalistic way. NT people have their in built urges as well. Autists seem to posses urgers that evolved much earlier.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18840 and Deprived
Retardation? That's more just the brain forming very badly. They don't act like animals at all.

All humans act in an animalistic way. NT people have their in built urges as well. Autists seem to posses urgers that evolved much earlier.
The typical depiction of an autist isn’t primal. Especially when you consider how primates are mostly social creatures and autists are recluses

Maybe not retardation but people with lower IQ have lower impulse control and critical thinking ability, the latter being way higher in humans than in any other animal

• Hmm...
The typical depiction of an autist isn’t primal. Especially when you consider how primates are mostly social creatures and autists are recluses

Maybe not retardation but people with lower IQ have lower impulse control and critical thinking ability, the latter being way higher in humans than in any other animal
Yeah, that's why I think it's a very old trait. Back when we were ratlike things.

Well yeah, IQ is associated with impulsivity and whatnot.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deprived
Yeah, that's why I think it's a very old trait. Back when we were ratlike things.

Well yeah, IQ is associated with impulsivity and whatnot.
Oh that’s what you meant, didn’t read the thread tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Moggie
I think it's pretty clear that autism is a throwback to our primitive past. Autism is not the next stage of evolution, it is a mall adaptive trait in a civilised society. Autistics are very easy to manipulate because of their defective social skills, they are the puppets of tyrants.
Nah they usually do there own shit, easily manipulated when someone is there due to gullibility or not reading intentions but once they are gone can be very unpredictable.

• Woah
Nah they usually do there own shit, easily manipulated when someone is there due to gullibility or not reading intentions but once they are gone can be very unpredictable.
I agree

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Moggie
  • Woah
  • JFL
i hate mfs making cry for help threads and acting too abused to receive help
Simply ask yourself what prime chico would do in the same situation

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 18244
  • Woah
Don't East Asians have twice as much neanderthal dna as Europeans?
yeah asians have up to 5% denisovan dna and 1-3% neanderthal dna I'd say we display more traits of autism as a society, apparent lack of empathy, extreme focus, struggles with interpersonal interactions, league of legends

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Moggie
Weekly high effort thread 3 / 5 : :yes:

• JFL

Wanting to do shit alone, lots of autists would want to do something on their own and not receive help. This is similar to many animals we are related to, many live solitary or partly solitary lives.

Not liking to be touched. Many autistics don't like getting hugged or touched, it's similar to a cat getting defensive if you try to touch it. It's a defensive mechanism that animals develop to try protect themselves. The autist thinks he is under attack.

Lack of understanding of the emotion's of others. It's very common that autistics have trouble understanding when others are mad or in distress, this has caused many to think autistics are like psychopaths. This is another primitive trait, an animal doesn't need to understand that killing another animal is gonna make it suffer, better it doesn't know.

Evolution is myth propagated by Satanic Jews

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy and Deleted member 17791
Cope. Autism makes us immune to silly sentiments such as emotions and empathy. We're cold-hearted machines built for STEM.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, MexicanShortHotGuy and Deleted member 17791
Autism is the reminder that this specie (Homo Sapiens) doesn't mean shit. If you had to reproduce with someone more intelligent but less sociable to survive, that means you deserve the extinction.

Autism is not a throw back trait, my little baby bunny. In fact there is evidence that autism rates are increasing. Autistic people have comprised blood brain barriers which allows molecules (such as heavy metals) into the brain that should not be in the brain.

Autism is not a throw back trait, my little baby bunny. In fact there is evidence that autism rates are increasing. Autistic people have comprised blood brain barriers which allows molecules (such as heavy metals) into the brain that should not be in the brain.
Er... There were autists even before the vaccines.

Do you know Rain Man from 1988? I doubt those people were vaccinated in the past.

Rain_Man-706309878-large.jpg

Er... There were autists even before the vaccines.

Do you know Rain Man from 1988? I doubt those people were vaccinated in the past.

Rain_Man-706309878-large.jpg
Autism is genetic and is a developmental disorder.