Autism is cope

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
This is an actually based video from Coach Red Pill (the important part starts at 8:36). Autism is not a real disorder, it's a defect like many other bad traits or habits humans can have. I bet 99% of so-called autists are not really autistic, they're just undersocialized.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 15338
I had lots of socialization as a kid but truth is I’m just weird, talk weird, do/did lots of dumb shit no NT would do, and I have obsessive singular interests, so in a sense autism does exist

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14561
Some of the most autistic guys I've known IRL were very social, but their autism was blatantly obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and n0rthface
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface
I had lots of socialization as a kid but truth is I’m just weird, talk weird, do/did lots of dumb shit no NT would do, and I have obsessive singular interests, so in a sense autism does exist
can you give some examples of repititive/singular obsessive interest/behaviour?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
can you give some examples of repititive/singular obsessive interest/behaviour?
History and fantasy, also maps and geography. Can spend hours just casually researching and it’s mostly all I do. I can play the same games, movies, tv shows over and over again, same with eating the same foods

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Xangsane
Another psyops by this jew

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Lifefuel for you akhi @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

Yes of course there are real autists. They're probably 1% of all people who are diagnosed as autists. The vast majority of so-called autists are just shy guys.

History and fantasy, also maps and geography. Can spend hours just casually researching and it’s mostly all I do. I can play the same games, movies, tv shows over and over again, same with eating the same foods
yeah pretty much same here about that researching thing

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF