Autism is death

Chuck14

Chuck14

Iron
I am probably just about high functioning autistic but I’m not bad looking about 6/10ish. I am however quite autistic/socially retarded and struggle to hide this.

I have been on 14 first dates (all through online), and three of these were where we met at either mine/the foid’s house with the intention of sex including tonight. But not one of these dates has ever led to sex or even a second date. I made a move on the girl tonight as we were sat on her bed and I stroked her leg, but she said “later”. I then started stroking her hands an hour later and she decided “she wasn’t feeling it”.

Honestly, I think I’m too mentally fucked to get a girl. None of my dates have been girls I’ve met through social circle, and none of my dates want to see me again. How do I fake being a functional human?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, mazzi, Deleted member 13318 and 2 others
(professionally diagnosed) Autism + under 7/10 = permavirgin

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 7044, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
Worthless pvt

• Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Can't help.
All of my lays have come from meeting girls in bars when we're both drunk and then taking them back to bang.

I've never really had a 'date' and would probably suffer the same fate as you. I'd like to watch normies on dates and stuff tbh lol

Last edited:
Looksmax to 8/10

That'll change their minds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Can't help.
All of my lays have come from meeting girls in bars when we're both drunk and then taking them back to bang.

I've never really had a 'date' and would probably suffer the same fate as you. I'd like to watch normies on dates and stuff tbh lol
I’m in exactly the same boat lol. I’ve never got laid while I’ve been sober. Maybe there’s something there

autism mogs nt,the epitome of objetive thinking

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
have you got any normie friends you can ask - what they talk about, how their dates usually play out conversationally and how they escalate etc?

Does is feel 'off' to you? Awkward silences? Does convo feel forced or unnatrual on these dates? Any idea what's going wrong at all?

I've felt a bit like this in the morning with girls I banged the night before. We're both now sober and sometimes it's like they can tell i'm not quite NT lol (although i've still been able to bang them again maybe 50% of the time so I guess i'm not super weird)

>6/10
>it's not ugly

(professionally diagnosed) Autism + under 7/10 = permavirgin
How do you get Autism diagnosed without getting a false positive for social anxiety? I might actually have Autism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
How do you get Autism diagnosed without getting a false positive for social anxiety? I might actually have Autism.
If you're diagnosed at a young age (3-5) it is EXTREMELY unlikely to get falsely diagnosed.

if you try to get diagnosed as an adult, you have a higher chance of getting a false diagnosis.

pseudoautism aka not good-looking enough

You should build up comfort before meeting them so they get a feel for your personality.

Talk for a few days on FaceTime and then when you meet in person talk, chill touch here n there and offer her a massage and work your way up but I feel you.

pseudoautism aka not good-looking enough
I got diagnosed at 22 and the psychologist said he knew within ten seconds of meeting me I was autistic

I got diagnosed at 22 and the psychologist said he knew within ten seconds of meeting me I was autistic
did they do more tests after that?
or was that just it. that psychologist seeig it in seconds?

did they do more tests after that?
or was that just it. that psychologist seeig it in seconds?
No, it had no connection to that. The psychologist makes you do a load of cognitive tests which takes about two hours. I got a 10 page report, based on the tests. The psychologist just mentioned this after as I have a probably more severe case. I can do fine over messages, which is why I get Tinder dates, but in person I'm a sperg.

No idea why it took until 22 for me to get diagnosed, but I live in a white trash area and the time to get diagnosed would have been in the 1990s or very early 2000s at the latest

No, it had no connection to that. The psychologist makes you do a load of cognitive tests which takes about two hours. I got a 10 page report, based on the tests. The psychologist just mentioned this after as I have a probably more severe case. I can do fine over messages, which is why I get Tinder dates, but in person I'm a sperg.

No idea why it took until 22 for me to get diagnosed, but I live in a white trash area and the time to get diagnosed would have been in the 1990s or very early 2000s at the latest
good to read they did the whole tests. Yeah, I know 2 guys in autism spectrum. One a little bit, and one a lot. That last guy got diagnosed only at 28 orso.

have you got any normie friends you can ask - what they talk about, how their dates usually play out conversationally and how they escalate etc?

Does is feel 'off' to you? Awkward silences? Does convo feel forced or unnatrual on these dates? Any idea what's going wrong at all?

I've felt a bit like this in the morning with girls I banged the night before. We're both now sober and sometimes it's like they can tell i'm not quite NT lol (although i've still been able to bang them again maybe 50% of the time so I guess i'm not super weird)
/

People who say looks are still your issue are autistic and don’t know how reality works.

Mentality is important

Worthless pvt