Autism is definitely on the rise

D

Deleted member 4362

⠀ ⠀
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
30,994
Reputation
36,326
I went on Omegle + it was mainly full of kids & none of them can hold a conversation all they do is call you monkey or nigger

Then compare to some other random app I went on when I was cutting cokane with my frends + it was adults they could actually speak and didn’t look visibly autistic.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism, Deleted member 24444 and Artemis
Over for gen alpha + yes I was talking to kids.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
Even the nigga kids are retarded as well, they basically just do weird faces + say nothing, or they are really well spoken (falio 4 blac)
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Jigen
Also we forgot the camera was on when we were on the iPhone app so I think a lot of people say us bagging up drugs JFL
 
C097C444 0A07 46E5 B970 3D8F41BEBEFC
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 4362
Pandemic broke teens minds, a lot of teenagers are hella weird and autistic now
 
  • +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 4362 and Jigen
do you like it when the children abuse you?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Pandemic broke teens minds, a lot of teenagers are hella weird and autistic now
Agree, the pandemic had major effects on children’s socialization skills. I don’t think it’s Autism in all of these cases. But we are just seeing the negative effects of lockdowns and online learning come home to roost.
 
  • +1
Reactions: badamj
Agree, the pandemic had major effects on children’s socialization skills. I don’t think it’s Autism in all of these cases. But we are just seeing the negative effects of lockdowns and online learning come home to roost.
The pandemic didn't have any effect on non-oldcels tbh. It was just a flu lol.

It were the government lockdowns that had a big impact on life.

Government = people's biggest enemy.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen

Similar threads

kiasdabsnolhcro
Replies
4
Views
47
kiasdabsnolhcro
kiasdabsnolhcro
hexum.dnd
Replies
1
Views
27
moffeloffen
moffeloffen
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
0
Views
37
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2
slaviccartfiend
Replies
33
Views
186
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
g4rlic
Replies
5
Views
35
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top