[Autism] Looksmax.org social hierarchy

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
The puppet master. King of all kings:
@blackopstruecel
The real power lies within his hands. Few have heard of him. He rules from the shadows over all his creations

The puppet king:
@Nibba
A symbolic figurehead chosen by the puppet master as a means of covering his own tracks

The king's cocksuckers:

@x69, @Tony
Slaves of the puppet king, exist only to gobble on his cock and shower him with validation. Rewarded by the puppet king with immense wealth and status

The humble opposition:
@averageblokecel, @extreme-overthinker
Residents of looksmax.org who oppose the rule of the puppet king and who seek to peacefully challenge his authority

Opposition allies:
@StormlitAqua, @Littleboy
Residents who are sympathetic to the cause of the opposition but do not directly associate with it

The peasants:
@battlefieldincel, @jefferson, @fatcelnolonger, @zyzzreincarnate,@FrothySolutions, @badromance, @satoshisacuck, @Vanillestorms

Average joes, they opt for the status quo by siding with blackopstruecel but would undoubtedly change sides if the status quo was to be changed, however they will not fight back and would rather lay back, watch and obey

The subhumans:
@Swagwaffle, @WelcumToTheRealWorld
Pure in heart and spirit but forever cursed with subhuman genes that have prevented them from attaining even peasant status. Probably just here to cope

Untouchables / the social outcasts:
(((Slasher))), @its.OVER, @qwep
Social rejects despised by the entirety of society

Literally obliterated
Unsurebrah, the guy who wanted to get his account deleted
He literally got oblivion'd and does not exist in the current plane of existence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vanillestorms, FrothySolutions and 7 others
Break the chains, BREAK THE CHAINS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
lmao at least I'm not subhuman :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@blackopstruecel
The real power lies within his hands. Few have heard of him. He rules from the shadows over all his creations

The puppet king:
@Nibba
A symbolic figurehead chosen by the puppet master as a means of covering his own tracks

The king's cocksuckers:
@x69, @Tony
Slaves of the puppet king, exist only to gobble on his cock and shower him with validation. Rewarded by the puppet king with immense wealth and status

The humble opposition:
Residents of looksmax.org who oppose the rule of the puppet king and who seek to peacefully challenge his authority

Opposition allies:
Residents who are sympathetic to the cause of the opposition but do not directly associate with it

The peasants:
@battlefieldincel, @jefferson, @fatcelnolonger, @zyzzreincarnate,@FrothySolutions, @badromance, @satoshisacuck, @Vanillestorms

Average joes, they opt for the status quo by siding with blackopstruecel but would undoubtedly change sides if the status quo was to be changed, however they will not fight back and would rather lay back, watch and obey

The subhumans:
Pure in heart and spirit but forever cursed with subhuman genes that have prevented them from attaining even peasant status. Probably just here to cope

Literally obliterated
He literally got oblivion'd and does not exist in the current plane of existence

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
You cucks will bow before me and my brother @blackopstruecel

We run this site t b h n g l

The kangz of this site are us tbh. Dominating every thread and destroying opposition

• +1

The kangz of this site are us tbh. Dominating every thread and destroying opposition
blackopstruecel is like a celebrity to me tbh

• +1

king_puppet_5126.jpg

• +1
salam is you uncle mahmoo. Why iz fatcelnolonger peasent? He belong to za highest of za high. If you do not edit post soon I will go visit u from cairo with my friends and his camel. time is ticking ya mejnoona

• +1
salam is you uncle mahmoo. Why iz fatcelnolonger peasent? He belong to za highest of za high. If you do not edit post soon I will go visit u from cairo with my friends and his camel. time is ticking ya mejnoona
Salam iz ur nephew Said. Uncle be honest wiz ur God, u r ztinky peasant, bleez have some emodesty or somesings ya uncle, y u brag about urselfes like zat?? tsk tsk tsk tsk

• +1
  • +1
Why was I mentioned in the peasant category, I am the one dude you should not fuck with. @blackopstruecel don't fuck with me if you don't want to get traumatized further.

• +1
Why was I mentioned in the peasant category, I am the one dude you should not fuck with. @blackopstruecel don't fuck with me if you don't want to get traumatized further.
sign in our party boy

• +1
Tfw you’re not popular enough to even be added in the peasants category. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

• +1
@blackopstruecel

The puppet king:
@Nibba

The king's cocksuckers:
@x69, @Tony

The humble opposition:

Opposition allies:

The peasants:

The subhumans:

Literally obliterated

If you don't add me this list, I'm telling my mom

• +1
  • +1
"Pure in heart and spirit but forever cursed with subhuman genes that have prevented them from attaining even peasant status. Probably just here to cope"

Thanks boyo *sheds a tear* (even though I physically haven't been able to cry for 3 years).

• +1
@blackopstruecel

The puppet king:
@Nibba

The king's cocksuckers:
@x69, @Tony

The humble opposition:

Opposition allies:

The peasants:

The subhumans:

Literally obliterated

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I always knew I was a people-pleaser. Tony and me suck the best cock. Therefore we have the most thick necks and chiseled features. Jfl if you don't suck cock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I always knew I was a people-pleaser. Tony and me suck the best cock. Therefore we have the most thick necks and chiseled features. Jfl if you don't suck cock
Its over if u dont suck dick. I personally prefer @Nibba's cock cuz its big and strong
ngl

• +1
Its over if u dont suck dick. I personally prefer @Nibba's cock cuz its big and strong
ngl
I suck @Nibba 's dick so hard it counts as face-pulling. Sucking chads dick officially = looksmaxing.
--

Chad is not a bully because testosterone. He is chad AND a bully because his father abused him with his dick. Tbh I did grow wrong. Needed a dick at around 4 yo

• +1
:banhammer: I am part of the ban gang

• +1
  • +1
Don't talk 2pac. I am the biggie here. @Tony he deserves :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: tbh ngl
tbh @Facade what a shitpost I am disappointed now. Reported, u might get lucky with a warning but dont hope too much. :banhammer: In yo head tbh

• +1
tbh @Facade what a shitpost I am disappointed now. Reported, u might get lucky with a warning but dont hope too much. :banhammer: In yo head tbh

Sometimes I don't understand why mods are so scared of us but this makes me remember why. We are scary af

• +1
Sometimes I don't understand why mods are so scared of us but this makes me remember why. We are scary af
tbh they wish they were us. They cant help but cope and show submission when they talk to us :coffee:

• +1
[Autism]

• +1
I suck @Nibba 's dick so hard it counts as face-pulling. Sucking chads dick officially = looksmaxing.
--

Chad is not a bully because testosterone. He is chad AND a bully because his father abused him with his dick. Tbh I did grow wrong. Needed a dick at around 4 yo
Tbh I forced myself to suck my own dick, results in my sharp, aesthetic face features

@Tony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
Tbh I forced myself to suck my own dick, results in my sharp, aesthetic face features

@Tony

Suck your own dick theory confirmed again

• +1
Screenshot 20180927 165024

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Uhhhh Im right here....

• +1
  • +1
@Weishaupt

• +1
giphy.gif